PDA

View Full Version : 1010 comments on two streets please

wdeadwyler
10-23-2005, 10:51 PM
SB is super loose lag who just went to the felt with aqo preflop and stacked 99, then next hand, guy he beat rebuys, reaises a meaningless pot to 50 (half of stack), sb calls, checks to tilter on turnn who pushes for remaining stack (half pot at this point, so sb is getting 3-1), sb folds. In short, sb is loose and bad, my fave type of player. UTG is prob tiltiing since he just lost his stack against aqo (not he also sucks since he went all in preflop with 99)

Party Poker No-Limit Hold'em, $ BB (6 max, 5 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Hero ($107.70)
SB ($233.52)
BB ($132.33)
UTG ($133.50)
MP ($98.50)

Preflop: Hero is Button with T/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, T/images/graemlins/spade.gif. SB posts a blind of $0.50.
<font color="#CC3333">UTG raises to $3</font>, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, Hero calls $3, SB (poster) calls $2.50, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>.

Flop: ($10) 2/images/graemlins/spade.gif, 7/images/graemlins/club.gif, Q/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
SB checks, <font color="#CC3333">UTG bets $6</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises to $15</font>

Should i be rerasing preflop? Just calling this flop. What is your defulat 1010 play on button with a 3bb raiser utg?

10-23-2005, 11:03 PM
Well, against this tilter I'm torn between giving him the 4-street calldown given non ace/king turn and river cards, and folding on the flop.

I don't really have a standard play, against a tight enough player I will fold the flop. Against a lag enough player I will call flop, and bet the turn if checked too, fold the turn if he bets.

Against an even laggier player I will call flop, bet the turn if checked too, call if bet into, and check/fold river. Against a maniac I do the same except check/call river.

This is very general though, I will easilly do something different if I feel like it.

wdeadwyler
10-24-2005, 12:20 AM
I know this is simple and uninteresting but I really would appreciate some input.

Lucky
10-24-2005, 01:02 AM
Dont reraise flop. He's tilting right, Dont snap him out of it and wake him with a re-raise. if he comes over the top, then you'll have to fold.

I just call flop. Probabably fold if he bets again on turn. You can raise flop when you're in against someone who's running over you, and you're sending him a message. but I dont think you want to do that in this case, because if tilter really is tilting and jams it back, you cant handle the heat.