PDA

View Full Version : i try to be like soiler

zokbarjazz
10-23-2005, 09:35 PM
Party Poker (10 handed) FTR converter on zerodivide.cx (http://www.zerodivide.cx/converter)

Preflop: Hero is Button with 5/images/graemlins/spade.gif, 5/images/graemlins/heart.gif.
<font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, UTG+2 calls, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, <font color="#CC3333">MP2 raises</font>, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, CO calls, Hero calls, SB calls, BB calls, UTG+2 calls.

Flop: (12 SB) 2/images/graemlins/club.gif, 4/images/graemlins/spade.gif, 2/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="#0000FF">(6 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">SB bets</font>, BB folds, UTG+2 calls, MP2 calls, CO folds, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, SB calls, UTG+2 calls, MP2 calls.

Turn: (10 BB) 9/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">SB bets</font>, UTG+2 calls, MP2 folds, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, SB calls, UTG+2 calls.

River: (16 BB) 8/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
SB checks, UTG+2 checks, Hero checks.

Final Pot: 16 BB

balkii
10-23-2005, 09:47 PM
This flop seems like a good one to flatcall with the intention of raising a good turn.

I also don't like raising the turn re-donk because if he can donk twice in one hand he can do it 3 times and I would puke if I didn't get to showdown with those two BBs.

Also given the relative positions you can't protect your hand so your raise can only be for value.

RunDownHouse
10-23-2005, 10:00 PM
There's way too many "UTG" and "MPs" in there. I'm lost.

brazilio
10-23-2005, 10:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

nh

jason_t
10-23-2005, 10:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Brilliant!

zokbarjazz
10-23-2005, 10:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This flop seems like a good one to flatcall with the intention of raising a good turn.

[/ QUOTE ]
I thought this too, but also thought that a raise might get SB to 3-bet his 4 and knock out the other 2 players and/or make it much more likely that MP2 and UTG+2 would fold their overcards to a follow-through bet on the turn.

[ QUOTE ]
I also don't like raising the turn re-donk because if he can donk twice in one hand he can do it 3 times and I would puke if I didn't get to showdown with those two BBs.
Also given the relative positions you can't protect your hand so your raise can only be for value.

[/ QUOTE ]
Good points. What percent of the time do you think SB has a 9? I think he plays a 2 like that never, and if MP had a 2 we would've known on the turn. I think I'm ahead here a lot of the time, so I'm raising for value.

Sakuraba
10-23-2005, 11:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
also thought that a raise might get SB to 3-bet his 4 and knock out the other 2 players

[/ QUOTE ]

Unless you have some kind of read you did not post, I think this is really a stretch. If he 3 bets, you are often drawing to 2 outs and don't really care if they are still in.

I don't think he 3 bets a 4 very frequently.

edit - never mind - I thought you were talking about the turn action.