PDA

View Full Version : I have a method where you can earn 30% of ur rakes back.

eugeneel
06-06-2003, 02:09 PM
This method works in pokerroom.com, it is very very simple and yes you make back 30% of your own rakes back for as long as you play there (and it is a very good site to play at anyway). It does not require you to depend on me to pay you or anything like that. I have tested it out with a few friends already, it works and is not sketchy.

Send me an email so that I can sned you the information about it. It is a good investment since 30% really adds up in the long run.

my email is support@onlinepokerinfo.com

jek187
06-06-2003, 02:12 PM
Try posting this at www.pokerscene.com (http://www.pokerscene.com) They specialize in this sort of thing.

LondonBroil
06-06-2003, 02:34 PM
I don't like the word "investment". Send me a pm detailing this info please.

eugeneel
06-06-2003, 03:14 PM
Investment means the time and effort it takes for starting an account and getting used to a new site, no money required. And no PMs, just write me an email so I can reply with the info. Makes it ez for mr this way.

RiverMel
06-06-2003, 03:31 PM
"Makes it ez for mr this way."

Who is this mysterious Mister, and why can't he send PMs?

eugeneel
06-06-2003, 03:46 PM
cause it takes me extra effort sending pm's as opposed to just sending out multiple emails.

get it now? or still confused?

RiverMel
06-06-2003, 03:56 PM
I think you're pretty short-sighted. There are plenty of folks here who will never give you their e-mail address, but would accept a PM from you.

eugeneel
06-06-2003, 04:00 PM
I guess ur right about the trust issue but this is something that I am doing to help ofher pple, not myself, so I still don't have the incentive to go and pm pple individually.

RiverMel
06-06-2003, 04:03 PM
OK, you're right, for some reason I kept thinking you had some financial gain from this deal.. maybe just because you run one of those affiliate-type web sites.

lorinda
06-06-2003, 04:51 PM
You could start a consortium and have a three-tenths share in a new poker site.

I would recommend playcomputerpoker.com

Lori

Terry
06-06-2003, 05:42 PM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />

cause it takes me extra effort sending pm's as opposed to just sending out multiple emails.

[/ QUOTE ]

So you're just going to do a mass emailing of an investment opportunity, you're not going to spam anyone, right?

I guess it follows without saying that you would never attempt to sell live highly targeted email addresses to any other gambling sites for a profit. You're just doing this out the goodness of your little heart.

I think we understand.

eugeneel
06-06-2003, 06:29 PM
lol, yeah I would definitly make a furtune selling away the 5 emails which I have recieved from those who are interested... cmon, have some common sense.

Ok, I can send PMs as well, if you guys are that concerned about ur privacy. I just saw that they're easy to use and I guess I can sort of see where you are coming from.

-Eugene

GrannyMae
06-06-2003, 06:36 PM
I would recommend playcomputerpoker.com

is this a new site??

http://users.telenet.be/eforum/emoticons4u/violent/sterb083.gif

bentlyman
06-06-2003, 08:24 PM
Send me an email so that I can sned you the information about it. It is a good investment since 30% really adds up in the long run.

Eugene, Buddy. Take a walk with me here...

I don't know if you realize it, but you come off sounding like a scammity ass scammer salesman. And I KNOW you want to do THAT. Right???

Here's some advice on selling. Let's say, for example you want to sell something, anything, to someone you don't know. How do you do it??? You build their trust, right???? The smart play for your situation would have been to come on this forum and make a few interesting and topical posts. THEN, you hit the marks with the big sell, but you do it subtly-like, get it????

Otherwise, you won't make quota, the kids won't eat, you're not going to be able to afford that new cadilliac you had your eye on, and the wife's going to say, "why don't you take me out anymore?" Now we don't want that?? Do we?? Nope. Neither of us do.

Also, have a mint for your bad coffee breath and put on some deodorant for the B.O. which you probably have. Most poor salesmen do.

Anyway, good luck on the road out there and stay away from the breakfast special at the Pittsville diner. You don't want to go on a sales call with bad gas.

Scammer.

Your Friend,
Bently (14% of sales quota /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif )

"Get away from me kid, you're bothering me" -- W.C. Fields

MS Sunshine
06-06-2003, 08:48 PM
ROFLMAO

Well, Bentlyman it looks like you're a keeper. You have that certain sense of distrust, combined with wit and a complete lack feeling for the other guy. You will do well here.

MS Sunshine

eugeneel
06-06-2003, 09:01 PM
I dunno guys, I think u got me all wrong, I am a high roller and a college student (accounting major). I have a nice life and some of it has to do with the money from poker. It's funny how you guys are probobly much older then me (20), and have much less time to live left, yet you still know less about poker,
(I could be wrong but I assume u generally play below 25-50and make much less then I do, simply because I have not met many people that do tend to do as well)
Check out my profile to learn a bit more about me. If any of you play poker room, I will gladly rape you heads up to help settle this the poker way. my account name there is the same.

-eugene

Legend27
06-06-2003, 09:13 PM
I'd say at least 90% of the posters here are considerably better than you are at poker. Go some where else if you need to boost your ego by bragging about how good you think you are.

eugeneel
06-06-2003, 09:18 PM
lol, how'd u get that 90%? u guys can make statemnts like this all you want but none of you will ever have the courage to play me heads up 25-50 or even 10-20.

rusty JEDI
06-06-2003, 09:21 PM
Onlinechamp....Calling Onlinechamp.

Lets see a battle.

MS Sunshine
06-06-2003, 09:21 PM
I fall in the much older crowd.

"If any of you play poker room, I will gladly rape you heads up to help settle this the poker way."

First, beating or being the beatee of a heads-up match does not matter on the subject of you spamming us. Next, it's against the rules to spam here, but we give some air to long-time posters subtle spams, that's why this is such an active forum. Many of us spend a few hours a day, reading and posting at 2+2, we like no billboards in the content. S&amp;M, the blood-sucking owners of this forum, inflict us with a pop-up ad, one header, sometimes a trailer at the bottom, and five 1 inch ads on the right. The payoff to us is no spam in the content. It was a deal made with the devil and neither of us is happy with the deal. Seems fair.

Stop hustling us. If your claim to be one of us is true then you should understand. This is the clubhouse here.

MS Sunshine

Legend27
06-06-2003, 09:46 PM
I say 90% (though it's probably higher) of the people here are better at poker than you because of the obvious lack of intelligence in your posts and your selfish intent. And your meaningless bragging.

ThePinkBunny
06-06-2003, 10:07 PM
eugeneel is a very solid shorthanded limit holdem player. He's probably as good as many of the better short handed limit players who post here.

Why exactly he's posting this stuff, i'm not sure. It sounds like this investment, 30% of your rake back thing, is just signing up for an affiliate account, having someone else sign up through your account for you, and playing on that account.

D

dogsballs
06-06-2003, 10:08 PM
I am a high roller

heh.

you guys are probobly much older then me (20), and have much less time to live left, yet you still know less about poker

heh, heh.

I assume u generally play below 25-50and make much less then I do

heh, heh, heh.

If any of you play poker room, I will gladly rape you heads up to help settle this the poker way

ho ho ho, ho, ha ha, hee hee...

...you just can't beat a dickhead, can you folks..?! Well, at least that's what they keep telling us.

hee hee, ho.

Oh...Feck off!! Oops, did that slip out..?

btw, what happened to your scam..? Got too caught up in the old ego..? ...ahh, don't bother answering; I'm done with this thread anyway.

dogs

dogsballs
06-06-2003, 10:09 PM
Spot on, old tin hat.

Legend27
06-06-2003, 10:18 PM
Scratch what I said, this post sums it up much better.

Inthacup
06-06-2003, 10:24 PM
I've played against eugeneel back in my old pokerroom days. He's a tough player. I think a HU match between him and Champ would be a very entertaining game. Think about it: 2 talented but arrogant players playing for big bucks and pride.

bentlyman
06-06-2003, 10:30 PM
Gene. Buddy. May I call you Gene?? First off, from your entire post, you sound like you're on tilt, kid. I have a few comments for you....

I am a high roller and a college student (accounting major)

Bean Counter, eh??? You'll be pleased to know that quit a few famous pro's have studied and worked in the same field as you. What I'm woried about is if you don't ever become a real poker pro and have to go and get a job in the "real" world. My advice to you is change your name. Not to something crazy or unusual, like Ace, Miltie, or Bently. Just have people call you Gene. 'Cos if you go into that big 6 interview for that sweet consulting job right out of school, the interviewer is gonna think...Hmmm...Eugene....Geek. Pass. Oh, he/she will smile politely and treat you nice, but ain't a gonna get the job. You'll end up with the job crunching numbers at the Tire company. Now, I have nothing against you personally, I hardly know you, but the problem is your momma did not name you for the 21st century. Please don't be cross with her, all respectable religions preach honoring the parents, and you don't want to piss off god(s).

It's funny how you guys are probobly much older then me (20),

You ASSUME that we are probably much older than we are. If you can guess my age I will buy you a milkshake(Choc,Van,or Straw) and I will let you refer me to any site you want and you can keep the bonus. Honest.

Check out my profile to learn a bit more about me. If any of you play poker room, I will gladly rape you heads up to help settle this the poker way. my account name there is the same.

Gene, take a walk with me here...

I wish I had seen your profile before I finished my earlier post to you and we could've knocked this all out in one fell swoop. It's obvious that you're sleeping through your Marketing classes or just not going altogether. That profile has several marketing mistakes: 1)It's not really believeable 2)It doesn't build trust(there's) that trust word again and 3)You have no sex appeal(remember kid, sex sells). An intelligent marketeer who wants to accomplish what you want to accomplish would have made a profile something like this...

Eugene Leader
Poker Playing Student/Aproachable to all/Large genitalia(for the ladies)

Playing Poker to put self through college and support sickly mother who named me Eugene(but I still love her)--gotta tug at the heart strings.

Have referral site and would appreciate any donations. God Bless--show 'em you love God.

I will gladly rape you heads up to help settle this the poker way. my account name there is the same.

Some advice, buddy. IMO heads up poker(any game) is probably the most difficult format to get good at, let alone master. Ask Tom McEvoy at Pokertars. I'm sure it takes years to become even close to proficient. I just don't want to see you get burned.

As for wanting to rape anyone at poker, I suggest you kill the fury and buy a Jimmy Cliff album, it will do a world of good for your temperment.

"You'll shoot your eye out kid" -- Santa said to Ralphie

PS. thanks for the kind words MS

also, kid, if father Jack doesn't like you, you have problems.

eugeneel
06-06-2003, 11:04 PM
heh, very funny post bently. I guess u have the right to make fun of the name. It was translated from Russian when I came here 8 years ago. The amercan equivilent of my russian name really butchers it. I don't know why you claim I have no sex appeal though... Do you mean the name is the problem? Generally I have no trouble with ladies. The pics of me aren't the best ones, they just happen to be the ones which were scanned.
Your post was the most entertaining of all the ones I have read so far. only post that got to me was when the guy pulled that 90% out of his ass. I dislike unreasonable people.

Remember that I make my money on playing poker, the website is not intended to bring me thousands and is just a little side project which I started for curiosity.
I appologise to the board for using the phrase "rape anyone heads up" its personal diolect so don't take offence.

-Eugene

eugeneel
06-06-2003, 11:10 PM
Legend... about my skill level, it's not always right to judge a book by the cover. In this case the cover is the nature of my posts. Read what pinkbunny and inthecup have to say about my game. They are both skilled players and know what they're talking about. Let me know when you are willing to take back your "90%" statement.

GrannyMae
06-06-2003, 11:12 PM
S&amp;M, the blood-sucking owners of this forum

<font color="red">watch your mouth!!!!</font color>

(don't worry mason, i will protect you)
http://users.telenet.be/eforum/emoticons4u/love/458.gif

jasonHoldEm
06-06-2003, 11:15 PM
Anyone else think that bentlyman is related to pooppoop?

I am impressed...keep up the good work my friend.

peace,
jHE

EDIT: I just realized I should edit this because you probably don't know who pooppoop is (it was before my time as well, but poo made a brief reappearance and I started hunting the archives...). Do some searches for pooppoop or "making a living playing poker" in this forum. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

Inthacup
06-06-2003, 11:17 PM
Judges...okay, we'll accept "watch your mouth!!". We'll also accept "I'll smack you in the mouth!!" or "I'll smack you in the mouth, I'm NEAL DIAMOND!!!"

eugeneel
06-06-2003, 11:19 PM
have a laugh at this. it came in my website e-mail today. I guess I am on some list even though I have never submitted to anything.

Subject: Letter from Zimbabwe

Sir,

URGENT BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP

I was the chairman of contract review panel in my country before the problem of the land reform program in my country Zimbabwe. Before the escalation of the situation
in Zimbabwe I recovered $16.8Million US dollars from over inflated contracts by some government officials. But I was a member of the opposition party the MDC (Movement
for Democratic Change), and the ruling Party, (ZANU PF) has been against us. So I had to flee the country for a neighbouring African Country which I am currently
residing.

Before the escalation of the situation in Zimbabwe I had not reported the recovery of my findings to the panel. So this money was in my possession and I lodged it in a
security company here in Africa and currently this money has been moved to their security branch in Europe. I have been trying to fly to Europe but it has been
difficult for me to get a visa from Africa. So I want you to help me make claims of this fund($16m) in Europe as my beneficiary and transfer the money to your account
or any account of your choice before I can get a visa to fly down. So that we can share this money.

I have agreed to give you 10%,which would be ($1.6Million dollars) of this Money for your assistance, and 87% would be mine and the other 3% would be set aside for any
expenses that we may incure during the course of this transaction. And part of my 87% would be invested in your country in any profitable business propossed by you. While a large part of my share will be also be used to help the suffering people of my country.

We have never met, but I want to trust you and please do not let me down when this fund finally gets into your account. Please if you are interested, get to me through
my email address to enable me feed you with more details and all necessary documentations.

Please treat this as confidential

Best regards.

NOTE: YOU CAN READ ABOUT PROBLEMS IN ZIMBABWE FROM THE LINKS BELOW

http://www.1freespace.com/beetee/nov19_2001.html
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/918781.stm
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/715001.stm
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/1063785.stm

bentlyman
06-06-2003, 11:24 PM
Re: Sex Appeal/Your name

From Ruska, eh. I once dated a Byelorussian(sp??) girl before I hit seminary. Pretty, nice and too good for me.

I just want to get a few things straight...

1. I was not making fun of your name. I, personally have no problem with it. I was just giving some advice.

2. I never said that YOU don't have sex appeal. I've never seen what you look like. I'm assuming from your post that you have picture of yourself on your web-site. I will go there now and take a look. What I WAS saying is that your profile/marketing attempt has no sex appeal. Simple mistake.

Lastly. Are you from Boston,MA, or lived there in the past 5 years and did you ever valet park cars??? If you did, I know who you are.

Terry
06-06-2003, 11:32 PM
It's funny how you guys are probobly much older then me (20), and have much less time to live left, yet you still know less about poker,

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, isn't it amazing that people who have been making money gambling since before you were born (perhaps since before your mother was born) could know so much less than you, a self-proclaimed high roller, know.

I'm going to go out a limb here and offer you a wager. I'm willing to bet that not only will I continue to make money from gambling longer than you do, but in addition, I will outlive you. I'm betting there's a high probability that you will die young, either by an overdose, a car wreck, or by suicide.

Any takers?

GrannyMae
06-06-2003, 11:32 PM

pooooo is god. bentley is don rickles.

hey jek, where IS my boi' ?

http://e4u.consoleradar.com/crazy/1388.gif

bentlyman
06-06-2003, 11:34 PM

I am impressed...keep up the good work my friend.

peace,
jHE

EDIT: I just realized I should edit this because you probably don't know who pooppoop is (it was before my time as well, but poo made a brief reappearance and I started hunting the archives...). Do some searches for pooppoop or "making a living playing poker" in this forum.

Thanks for the edit JH. I thought a minute there I was going to have to prove that I WASN'T related to dung.

And for me thats pretty hard to do. /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

And Granny, I never called that kid a hockey puck once......I fought the urge.

HonestPete
06-06-2003, 11:40 PM
Dear Eugeenel, (acclaimed russian translation my ass, that name was based on your first looks as a baby)

Sorry for taking so long to reply, been busy trying to find a site to play poker, unfortunately I seem to be getting banned from one too many sites. However, the issue isnt me, its you. A problem I have is concentrating on the issue, and the issue is your acclaimed excellence / age.

I have a notion, in fact, it's more than a notion, a fact. I propose, that I am perhaps younger than you and better and made more money than you online. I hope you will disagree, so this can boil into a full scale fight in which case I will fly over to the US and 'rape you' as you so nicely wanted to do to other innocent posters and observers of this delightful and glorious Forum. New borns, infants, toddles, kids, all sorts of impressionable people stumble upon these forums and you, as an acclaimed 'poker god' should refrain from such language and imagery that will leave these children with nightmares and in more severe cases long term affects, and perhaps even gene mutations causing the much dreaded sickle-cell erythrocyte leading to amaenia.

However, if you still wish to attempt to give a raping I am more than wiling to receive it BUT i propose that you deposit a few grand at ACR and we play 5-10HU PL there as there is no rake. I understand that your love for this affiliation scheme will get in the way of realising the potential in paying no rake, I hope you take a few minutes, speak to your maths professor and calculate how much $$$ you will save by playing HU with no rake rather than with. So once you deposit some real money at ACR give me a shout and I am sure you will be happy with the quality of the 'rape' I will deliver to your moist posterior.

Best Regards,

HonestPete

eugeneel
06-06-2003, 11:42 PM
terry, where do you play, how much do you avg/hr. Why are you stating the obvious, that I am young and people have gambled longer then I have. What's the point?
I see my self as good not judging on how long I have played but judging on how much I make. I have been playing for real money for the last 1.5 years and have been playing above 5-10 for the last 8 months or so.

Simon Diamond
06-06-2003, 11:46 PM
Eugene,

You come here forcing yourself upon us, get flamed to kingdom come and cannot understand why. I think you ought to look at the bigger picture.

We don't know you, and as such your reputation here is zero. Can you really expect us to trust any scheme you offer? If a guy comes up to me in the street and offers me some kind of deal, I ignore him. Why? Because I have no idea how trustworthy this stranger is.

I am not going to join in with the flaming, instead I am going to offer a little bit of advice. Why not post here on other subjects, let people get to know you, try to build a good reputation.

Utilise your website properly - I am one of many people here that cannot stand sites filled with affiliate adverts. We here at the zoo strive to have fun, but we also seek information. No information, no interest.

You claim to be a poker pro and taunt people to play you heads up or whatever to resolve this scenario. I personally don't give a damn if you are the greatest poker player on the planet - it has nothing to do with the scheme you are offering. Are your balls bigger than your brain? One egomaniac on here is quite enough thank you very much.

And on age - I'm 22, but age is just a number. Maturity is the key factor, and with a little bit more of that I'm sure you might fare better.

I wish you luck with your poker, and your studies and hope you take a look at yourself in the mirror to try and see how you can improve your image here.

Thanks,

Simon

eugeneel
06-06-2003, 11:47 PM
sorry, I can't play NL or PL. I have mostly been playing on poker room and don't have any experience with those games, maybe in a half a year or so...

I appologized for the "r" word, heh.
also don't put words like "poker god" in my mouth. I just said that I am one of the best heads up players that I have seen for limit games, even in the 25-50 range.
-eugene

eugeneel
06-06-2003, 11:50 PM
yes I am from boston but I never did parking jobs. I waitered a lot before poker in Needham

eugeneel
06-06-2003, 11:53 PM
hey, a serious post, thanks. I enjoy posting here now. And will contribute. People seem to really like my posts so far as they have gotten many vews and responses, right guys?

Terry
06-06-2003, 11:56 PM
Why are you stating the obvious, that I am young and people have gambled longer then I have.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why am I stating the obvious? Spit spit sputter sputter. You take my breath away. Good bye, kid.

rusty JEDI
06-06-2003, 11:58 PM
People seem to really like my posts so far as they have gotten many vews and responses, right guys?

Edwardr is that you?

Just curious, if we get 30% what is your cut?

rJ

HonestPete
06-07-2003, 12:00 AM
Clearly you haven't looked very far then have you. If you're so good then you should be able to play PL and NL HU. HU Limit is nothing compared to PL and NL, so when you improve and you are ready to play a real HU game and receive a 'raping' then give me a shout. After the session I will give you some lessons as rebate, as i'll feel guilty probably, taking away your hard earnt college money.

Deposit at ACR and let the games commence, there is no rake for HU so don't be a Eugeenel, be intelligent and deposit and let us play. (To be honest, i have to pay my tuition fees soon, so i'd appreciate a quick response so we can get this game underway).

Regards,

HonestPete - Your Mentor.

Simon Diamond
06-07-2003, 12:03 AM
People seem to really like my posts so far as they have gotten many vews and responses, right guys?

Wrong. I think the reason your posts have a lot of views and responses is because they are controversial in nature.

Recent examples include the Poker Scene fiasco, and edwardr's antics. They get a lot of attention here because they wind people up and people like to have a pop back.

Anyway, two serious posts in a row is way to many for me. I need to lie down.

Simon

eugeneel
06-07-2003, 12:04 AM
3%

lorinda
06-07-2003, 12:05 AM
I just said that I am one of the best heads up players that I have seen for limit games, even in the 25-50 range.

Maybe you should move up and play the big boys at 100/200 or more and see how you get along, there are certainly people out there willing to put 100k on the table at levels up to 400/800 online, as I have seen them.

I have seen challenges issued for 1000/2000 too, by SERIOUSLY good players, at least one of whom reads this forum, although doesn't post.

Lori

eugeneel
06-07-2003, 12:08 AM
what's the address for ARC?

But as I told you, I can't play you in pl and nl games. I know that there's a good chance I 'll loose since I have never played those types.

LondonBroil
06-07-2003, 12:12 AM
Lorinda, what sites have 400/800+ tables? I'd love to sit and watch people post blinds that are more than my car payment and almost as much as my half of the rent.

lorinda
06-07-2003, 12:16 AM
Wsex used to have a regular 300/600 heads up game that ran every night for weeks.. I stopped following it some time ago, but they also had 75/150 full tables at times too.

Certainly 4/8 was played at WSEX and challenges went out for ludicrous ammounts by people with 50k-100k on the table.

UB goes to something like 80/160.

The biggest ring game Ive heard of was 25/50 or 50/100, i forget which, PLO on 24h.

Lori

Simon Diamond
06-07-2003, 12:31 AM
50/100 PLO I believe Lorinda.

Highest game on internet EVER?!?! (http://www.twoplustwo.com/forums/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Board=inet&amp;Number=199040&amp;Forum=A ll_Forums&amp;Words=24hPOKER&amp;Match=Username&amp;Searchpage =3&amp;Limit=25&amp;Old=allposts&amp;Main=198971&amp;Search=true#P ost199040)

Simon

Jimbo
06-07-2003, 12:39 AM
Simon I do believe playing Granny headups up holdem for sexual favors would be considered higher stakes by many. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

Legend27
06-07-2003, 01:00 AM
I don't think so, in fact you can stick it right up your own arse. Greedy basartd

Legend27
06-07-2003, 01:08 AM
I'm sure you enjoy posting since you are doing it to get extra money. People really don't like your posts so far for obvious reasons that some you fail to see. If this forum had a disable chat fuction that I could use to prevent myself from reading your posts you'd be the only one on the list.

Legend27
06-07-2003, 01:13 AM
A better not to offend people eugeneel, is to quit making posts here.

bentlyman
06-07-2003, 01:34 AM
A better not to offend people eugeneel, is to quit making posts here.

No offense meant here legend, but I disagree. I think eugene should continue to post here. But without the spamish stuff.

I think it will be interesting to hear the imput of a confident, young russian gunner that I assume has aspirations of being the next Ralph Perry.

Btw, Eugene, I looked at your girlfriend's web-site and am not sure which picture was you. As for your girlfriend, she is easy on the eyes. I would hold onto her. The main reason...her taste in films. That girl is spot on, I must say.

Good luck, stay on here and bring some posts with some content, buddy. I agree with in earlier post--you should really get a chance to rub elbows with Onlinech*mp.

And pick me up a pizza from Not Your Everyday Joe's in the Heights.

======
Bently

jek187
06-07-2003, 01:56 AM
hey jek, where IS my boi' ?

At last check he was playing 6 tables at once. His "real" job is interfering w/his poker life, so I guess he feels the need to squeeze as much poker into his poker time as he can. No time for posting /forums/images/icons/frown.gif

eugeneel
06-07-2003, 02:25 AM
That's the last job I had, Not Your Avg Joes. I am the blone guy that's in 2 pictures on her profile.

What do you think about legend's remark about how he would prevent himself from seing my posts and yet he still makes sure to posts a reply for every thing that I say... Stupidity? Hypocrite? maybe both?

Legend27
06-07-2003, 02:35 AM
Sorry, I can't help it. You keep embarassing yourself by making posts here and I couldn't help pointing out. Stupidy? Hypocrite? Yeah, you fit that description so far.
Since I was trying to point something out that all the posters already saw (and posted about, multiple times) but you did not and still don't then I can see I am wasting my time and will refrain from acknowledging you.

bentlyman
06-07-2003, 02:55 AM
Eugene,

My quote should answer your question.

As for Not Your Everyday Joe's(Good food if you're ever in Needham, MA), I haven't been there in a few years and doubt _I've ever seen you. This Journeyman life has moved me out of the area never to return, alas.

As for you and legend brawling I seriously suggest you guys put on an old Hank Williams record, have a few beers, and bury the hatchet. You probably have more to gain from each other that you do to lose.

I recently played in a sit and go tourney with Legend and he is pretty good at NL sng. So, I have no problem with his opinion. It is what it is. But I think his game is strong

---
Bently

GrannyMae
06-07-2003, 04:21 AM
Simon I do believe playing Granny headups up holdem for sexual favors would be considered higher stakes by many

Granny's sexual favors come with a price.

corn shaving is not as glamorous as it may sound.

but keep plugging for me pimp-daddy, i need the help.

mason has been no fun lately. the gambler's bookstore ran that ad on the WPT, and he has been feverishly photocopying to keep up with the demand.

http://smilies.sofrayt.com/%5E/q/rotz.gif

Instinct
06-07-2003, 05:04 AM
i just recently checked out intercasinopoker.com.
An hr ago they had 9 players seated in a 100-200 UK pounds game ... Ave pot size 1200 pounds. Biggest I have ever seen online. Wierd site .. they have alot of 1-2 tables going, very few in the middle limit range then a few very high limit.
Last night when I first went on they had a full 50-100 pounds game going

bentlyman
06-07-2003, 08:59 PM
Eugene, Buddy.

Curiosity got the best of me and I decided to browse Pokerroom and check out your game about an hour ago....

Just the facts....

True to your word, you were sitting at a 10/20 HE table playing a guy named Hammertime5 Heads up. I watched the game for about 20 minutes. Both players started with about $450 in chips and after watching several hands it appeared both players were evenly matched. Originally, Hammer wore Eugene's stack down to as low as $190. Hammer sat out for a moment and Eugene suggested that they stop playing HU because they were so evenly matched. Hammer should have left the table, but didn't. They resumed play and Eugene proceeded to chat to Hammer. I don't have the actual chat text from a screen-dump because I can't screen dump at Pokerroom(no real money account) but here is the gist of what was said.....

Eugene first asked Hammer(mark), if he had ever been on the 2+2 forum.
Hammer said "No, never heard of it"
Eugene proceeded to ask how long Hammer had played on the site and if he would like to receive <font color="red">20% </font color> of his rake returned to him. All he had to do is open a new account at PR and have Eugene refer him and he would get the <font color="red">%20 </font color> on rake as long as he played. Hammer was stand-offish. Eugeneel persisted. He proceeded to sell the mark on the idea--&gt; "I make about $760/week in returned rake. It really adds up! You should do it" He then asked Hammer a few questions like "Do you have Paypal??Neteller?? If you don't I could send you a check for the return on rake. All you have to do is<font color="purple">trust</font color> me." After a few more hands he asked hammer again if he was interested and did he want the address to his web-site?? Hammertime5 reluctantly said "Yes". <font color="green">SCORE!!!!!!!!! </font color>

***Eugene, buddy, in my earlier posts I was quite mistaken in assuming that you have no sales skills at all. The above, shows that you have the one ingredient that IMO constitutes %75 of a successful salesman--&gt; <font color="red">persistence </font color>. You would do probably do well selling anything. It didn't take long for Hammer to cave, did it.*****

Here's the interesting part: While Eugene was giving Hammer the <font color="purple">con/sale </font color>, Eugene proceeded to crush Hammer for all but $100 of his stack. When, the mark's stack hit about $120, Eugeneel politely said he had to leave and that he looked forward to hearing from him through his web-site for the deal.

Impressive performance, Eugene buddy!!!

Now re: your play at HU Holdem. You were evenly matched with this guy skill wise IMO but you are far and away the better gambler. You got hit by the deck while you were giving your sales pitch(AA, 22--made a set) and may have even tilted the guy by talking/selling to him after he blatently told you he just wanted to play poker and not talk at the table. You are the better gambler b/c you knew when to leave the table(with most of, but not all his money)
Bravo!!! You have shown experience/skill well past your 20 years.

Re: Your Soul...

If I were your Russian immigrant Parents(i'm assuming they are not scammers) I would be very ashamed of your actions, especially here on the 2+2 forum. You came on here and fibbed about some things to make a Cash % off of as many people as possible without them knowing it for your own gain. A lot of people in the world have a problem with such behavior. My guess as to why YOU feel there is nothing wrong with it is that you have immigrant roots in the U.S. and perhaps feel that selling people is a great way to chase that "American Dream." Your actions give Russian immigrants from the Boston Area a bad reputation. I hope you don't want that.

Listen, you're a nice-looking kid with a good-looking girlfriend and a pretty solid poker game. At 20, this may be one of the last chances for you to change your ways and do what's right....REPENT!!!! REPENT!!!! Stop trying to dupe people for gain.

I appeal to you here and ask you to please appologize to everone on here that you tried to sell something for your own personal gain(or something like that), and I will encourage you to continue posting here. I give everybody 3 strikes.....your count is 0-2.....you whiff and you're dead to me.

Eugene, here's the $64,000 question...Do you have the BALLS to admit you were wrong. I'm laying 3-1 you don't. PLEASE!! Surprise me!!!! Do it for your family's honor, do it for you pretty girl, do it for your country(its my country, too). Most of all, do it for yourself.

Admit you lied to us. I know its hard to do. Surprise me. I love surprises.

"O.K., I admit you're right, Karma IS a Bitch!!" --- Baboon to The Lion

eugeneel
06-08-2003, 05:11 AM
Wow. Very cleverly written post, I can let you know when I play a good heads up 25-50 match if you ever want to watch… I had a good night and ended with +1200 for the night in 2-4 hours of play. I will definitely save your post for myself as something to look back at along with some of the more serious or entertaining conversations which I keep kind of like some people keep journals.

Here is my equally clever apology,

I apologize to everyone whose lives I have made worse due to the posting of my information.

Yes, I posted the information mostly for my gain (both financial and the fact that it was interesting to have about 15 people have a conversation about me.) Yet I have not really said anything dishonest in my opinion. I showed people my website, and I have shown people a way to get back their rakes without lying to them about any part of it and disclosing everything which I had to gain from the method. I do not see how this would really make anyone's lives worse so I can not imagine that my apology goes out to many people… if any.

I had 4 out of 7 people who emailed me sign up for the rake thing. I think that I have rather improved their lives and by exposing the method to everyone I may help out even more people. If these four people play often, the monetary benefit they will gain will outweigh the possible time which people spent reading my posts without getting anything out of them. But many of these posts are uninformative and unentertaining, so I do not feel I have to apologize for that possible negative aspect of my posts.

As for my morals... I am a person who seeks to get the most benefit out of any situation, an opportunist. As long as I feel that I do not make anyone else's lives worse, anything goes.

I think this reply and apology should give me no more then 2.5 strikes on your scoreboard. As you have to give me some credit for the honesty and length of my reply.

-Eugene

Ro-me-ro
06-08-2003, 05:59 AM
As I'm sure Lorinda has postde in the past : The poker sites should just discount their rake rather than trying to get people to spam for referals. If the rake is cheap enough and the software is good enough the people will come and the site will prosper.
However, I will not play at pokerroom after reading this thread as I do not agree with the referal bonus that they have where some of the rake that I would pay would go to fill the pockets of people like you...

Ellis /forums/images/icons/mad.gif

bentlyman
06-08-2003, 08:18 AM
Yes, I posted the information mostly for my gain (both financial and the fact that it was interesting to have about 15 people have a conversation about me.) Yet I have not really said anything dishonest in my opinion.

Eugene. You just made the statement above. Riiiight????

But while making this statement you probably forgot that you made THIS statement earlier in this thread......

I guess ur right about the trust issue but this is something that I am doing to help ofher pple, not myself, so I still don't have the incentive to go and pm pple individually.

Read that over to yourself about five times. Then make a post on here....something like "I lied to you and everyone else Bently, I'm truly sorry to everyone." Otherwise, you'll never get your <font color="blue">ethos</font color> back and I'm guessing a lot of people here would never takeyou seriously. I wouldn't. So appologise, for real.

Here is my equally clever apology,

Wrong statement. You would be best to review your notes from you English Rhetoric class(Freshman year). They might help you out with your logic( <font color="green">logos</font color>) problems. Look in those notes and you might figure out what logos and ethos means.

Re: The 30% bonus

In a way agree with Lefty Rosen, in that you are <font color="purple">not </font color> wrong for "hustling" to get some extra cash for your bankroll. You're just chasing a buck like almost everybody else on here.

What I DO have a problem with is the fact that you are selling it here. You've been told this is not the place to do such a thing. Respect it. Respect other people. Look at it this way...I used to live in Holland awhile ago in a big city. While living there I KNEW that anytime I wanted to go get a hooker I could do so. All I had to do is go to the red light district and I could get solicited at any time(I never took them up on the offer--didn't need them at the time.) But the hookers never solicited outside the red light. So, get the message from MS Sunshine, Mike Haven, and others and stop hooking outside the red light. We both know you're a smart guy. You got the message. Stop it.

Also, I 100% agree with the post just above, saying that the Pokerroom.com %30 rake scheme is a BS and really not square. I should be able to get the same return on rake anyone else does IMO. I won't be depositing into Pokerroom's site until they change it and I encourage others to do the same. (FTR, I really don't care if people disagree with me on this or not)

Eugene, I would be careful at Pokerroom when you offer to give a referral bonus to someone like how you did to <font color="red">Hammertime5</font color>. Two things you did that were sketchy: 1) you told him to open a new account and to make you his referral source(probably against the bonus rules. and 2) you only offered him <font color="brown"> 20%</font color> Nice lowball technique!!

Finally,

As for my morals... I am a person who seeks to get the most benefit out of any situation, an opportunist. As long as I feel that I do not make anyone else's lives worse, anything goes.

An opportunist. An opportunist. Let me first say that I strongly feel there is nothing wrong with being an opportunist in any kind of poker/gambling situation. You need to be. Your mentality here probably makes you a stonger poker player.

But I do have a MAJOR, MAJOR problem with people who are constantly opportunistic towards other people in all situations(seeking to get the benefit out of any situation). I can safely say that of the people I've met in my life, I liked about 80% and strongly disliked the rest(the old 80/20 rule) Of the 20% of the jerks out there a good portion of them were opportunists(2 still owe me $, and are dead) Personally, I've never met an opportunist that I liked and probably a lot of good people would say the same thing.

Take a lesson from this and change your spots, leopard. You're intelligent, crafty, fairly well written and have your whole life in front of you. Try to use you ability to lie only 1) in your poker games and 2) when it is in the interest to benefit another human being.

Re: Three Strikes

You only get three strikes in baseball.
I made a lot of mistakes similar to yours in my younger years, some when I was even older than you. Remember, "We are all works in progress"--Anon

Make that change, Eugene buddy.

Or don't.

Either way, good luck at the tables.

"It's a hard, hard rain's gonna fall"--B.Dylan

eugeneel
06-08-2003, 10:30 PM
"I guess ur right about the trust issue but this is something that I am doing to help ofher pple, not myself, so I still don't have the incentive to go and pm pple individually."

I should of said "enough incentive". I just really did not want to go into details of my plan openly on the board cause I would get attacked again for spamming. but really, 3% was not enough incentive at the time because I thought PM was kinda like AIM and I would need to explain myself on an individual basis.

bentlyman
06-08-2003, 11:28 PM
I should of said "enough incentive". I just really did not want to go into details of my plan openly on the board cause I would get attacked again for spamming. but really, 3% was not enough incentive

Eugene,I just don't get it. 3%??? Take a chance, and explain yourself a little better...in a clearer reply. I don't get what you're driving at. Did you make a typo/leave something out of your post??

Also, I kindly request that you explain to THE ZOO(IG forum) why you offered the guy you were playing only <font color="red">%20 </font color> return on rake. If he hung out at here at THE ZOO would he get the <font color="blue">%30 </font color>return. Please make this clear for me....

Good luck at the tables.

"The world is yours" -- Goodyear Blimp in 'Scarface'

Will Eugene reach base on an error??? Its possible.

eugeneel
06-08-2003, 11:56 PM
Playing now, easy 10-20 heads up game, u can watch, I'll post later

eugeneel
06-09-2003, 12:12 AM
do you have AIM by any chance? Mine's eugeneel. Let me know.
BTW, Sprechen Sie wirklich Deutsch? Ich auch!

bentlyman
06-09-2003, 12:26 AM
Don't have AIM/Not interested in getting it.

I speak German.