PDA

View Full Version : OT: Tournament Summaries on Stars

KingDan
10-23-2005, 08:15 PM
Is there a way to automatically get sent summaries? The request last x tournaments doesn't give enough info for Pokertracker.

I have tried requesting them individually but that is time consuming and there is a set number of requests per day.

pooh74
10-23-2005, 08:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Is there a way to automatically get sent summaries? The request last x tournaments doesn't give enough info for Pokertracker.

I have tried requesting them individually but that is time consuming and there is a set number of requests per day.

[/ QUOTE ]

request for 5 every 45 minutes...if you miss any (should be minimal) PT will tell you which ones and you can do it manually.

Costanza
10-23-2005, 09:05 PM
I emailed Stars' support and asked if they could either have a popup similar to Party skins or include enough information in the HH's stored on your computer for PokerTracker to create a summary. They responded by saying they'd put it in their "idea box," whatever that is.

Maybe if some more people asked for the same thing they'd give it extra consideration.

Onaflag
10-23-2005, 09:35 PM
The limit is 21 per hour. I've tested this many times and it is accurate. Once you get the routine down, you can request them and import them fairly quickly.

Consider the alternative. Be happy. Do your work.

Onaflag...........

jmillerdls
10-23-2005, 09:56 PM
nah, this doesn't work....at least not for me. When I have tried this, there is at least one tournament that wasn't over when i requested my last 5, so then i have to go through the e-mail to find out which one, then manually request that one...still a hassle.