PDA

View Full Version : Week 7 FF Bitch/Brag

Punker
10-23-2005, 07:49 PM
Bitch: blech, where to start. Glenn. Boldin. Palmer.

Brag: Detroit D was the highlight. My opponent getting nothing from Shaun Alexander leaves me with a prayer of pulling it out on Monday night.

imported_CaseClosed326
10-23-2005, 07:51 PM
Brag: I was against LT! sweet.

CD56
10-23-2005, 08:04 PM
bitch-all seahawks players
brag-lamont

IHateKeithSmart
10-23-2005, 08:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Brag: I was against LT! sweet.

[/ QUOTE ]

Woot, had philly D /images/graemlins/grin.gif

lastchance
10-23-2005, 08:12 PM
Brag: Edge, Jordan, Collins, Chicago D, Josh Brown

Bitch: Boldin, Bryant, Lloyd

Yeah, Branch on his bye week, and Horn out with injury...

BadBoyBenny
10-23-2005, 08:14 PM
My starting receiveing corps
Joe Jurevicious
Brandon Lloyd
Troy Williamson

My WR Bench
Issac Bruce
Torry Holt
Darrell Jackson
(all injured)

My #1 pick - Peyton Manning

My Opponent this week has

Mark Brunell
Clinton Portis
Santana Moss

Who scored almost as many points as my whole team.

kyro
10-23-2005, 08:31 PM
Tatum Bell is a beast. Please give him the ball more than Mike Anderson. Maybe you'll beat the Giants that way.

Sincerely,
Bell's Biased Owner.

BWebb
10-23-2005, 08:41 PM
If Crumpler and Dunn can combine for 27 points (point per reception league), I'll be 5-0 this week for the second week in a row.

Pudge714
10-23-2005, 08:50 PM
Brag: Mewelde Moore, Thomas Jones
Bitch: Daunte Culpepper, force of habit

DonButtons
10-23-2005, 10:16 PM
Brag: Playing vs strassa2 /images/graemlins/smile.gif, I traded D.Davis for Portis /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Bitch: give Chestor Taylor the rock!

Russ McGinley
10-23-2005, 10:19 PM
Brag: Edge, Brunell, TO outscore my opponent's entire team.

Bitch: Willie Parker better have this kind of game next week when I need it.

Dynasty
10-23-2005, 10:57 PM
Brag: On the road, I handed Clarkmeister's team another defeat. I'm 3-0 wehen visiting Clarkmeister Stadium.

Bitch: I didn't humiliate his squad enough.

Punker
10-23-2005, 10:59 PM
Isn't this a "bitch" because your trade doesn't take effect until next week?

pryor15
10-24-2005, 12:15 AM
brag: vs. Brady in the bye week, my opp is forced to play Dilfer.

bitch: sure, min decides to show up the week i play GB's D.

DonButtons
10-24-2005, 12:57 AM
kind of, but at least I think I made a good trade for once /images/graemlins/smile.gif

also, punker what you think about this:

I get S. Jackson

I give Shockey, Galloway, Pittman/He's picking up L.Johnson

I have Portis, and no #2 rb, just chestor taylor and pittman

My WRs are Galloway, McCardell, K. Johnson, Muhammad, B. Jones

bugstud
10-24-2005, 03:31 AM
brag - scpred 130 points in a pretty conservative league

bitch - opp never changed his team and scored 30. pretty lame.

scott8
10-24-2005, 04:37 AM
Brag: Lamont Jordan Baby!!

10-24-2005, 04:43 PM
Bitch - I had dillon, cadillac, and steve smith on byes, jujones was hurt and I scored 29 points

Brag- my opponent scored 28, Im in 1st place and no one else in the league scored less than 50, they're pretty pissed. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Patrick del Poker Grande
10-24-2005, 04:53 PM
BITCH:
If Alge Crumpler doesn't score 35 points tonight, I'm going to lose to a team that started two guys on a bye and one more who's on the IR. Trent Green and Shaun Alexander scored a combined 8.73 points, leading my team to a pitiful 35.78 total points. My second RB went down in the 2nd quarter and my top scorer was Ashley Lelie with 8.2 points. Anquan Boldin scored 0.75 points after not making one [censored] catch the whole game. What a damned crock.

At what point do I accept the fact that Jake Plummer is beating the crap out of Trent Green and pull Green for Plummer?

Sluss
10-24-2005, 05:02 PM
Brag: If Michael Vick scores less than 32 I will go to 4-0 and in first place in the two leagues that have the biggest first place prize.

Bitch: A couple of weeks ago I posted this same brag about Brett Favre who needed to get less than 34 on Monday night he scored [censored] ing 36. I have the fear.

Kevin
10-24-2005, 07:53 PM
Brag: Started Ronnie Brown because I thought he was a decent matchup against KC

Bitch: Sat Portis to do it (no TD's in 6 weeks in a TD only league and hey, I couldn't sit LT!)

Up 2 TD's going into tonight. I am done, he has Warrick Dunn. Oh, please football God's, do not punish me for my stupidity!

Pudge714
10-24-2005, 10:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't care how bad Minny has been, why would you ever start that Green Bays defense.

ucfryan
10-25-2005, 01:38 AM
Brag: Pitt D, Stephen Jackson
Bitch: Chris Brown, how are you going to get me negative points vs the CARDINALS?!?!?

ucfryan
10-25-2005, 01:39 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Bitch: Sat Portis to do it (no TD's in 6 weeks in a TD only league and hey, I couldn't sit LT!)

Up 2 TD's going into tonight. I am done, he has Warrick Dunn. Oh, please football God's, do not punish me for my stupidity!

[/ QUOTE ]

Can't bitch about that. You sat one of the best runners in the NFL playing against the worst run defense in the NFL.

pryor15
10-25-2005, 02:44 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't care how bad Minny has been, why would you ever start that Green Bays defense.

[/ QUOTE ]

my D was on a bye and there weren't a lot of options left.

Kevin
10-25-2005, 10:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Can't bitch about that. You sat one of the best runners in the NFL playing against the worst run defense in the NFL.

[/ QUOTE ]

Understood that it was not good on my part. It is a TD only league (no points for yardage, etc.) and Portis had been shutout thus far this season. Brown had been getting about a TD a week and the matchup at home against the KC D looked solid. Tomlinson is my other RB and was an obvious play.

In retrospect, SF at home was a must play for Portis - even with 0 TD's YTD. I have had him for two years in a row now and he has had had 10 TD's combined rushing and receiving.

7 of them have come while sitting on my bench. Last year he got 2 for two consecutive weeks in week 14 and 15 but I was playing Julius and Kevin Jones.

Dunn stayed out of the end zone last night, so I was able to win a squeaker, but Portis will continue to test my sanity weekly.

10-25-2005, 12:28 PM
i feel you on this. i sat thomas jones for CB and lost because of it.

kyro
10-25-2005, 01:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Bitch: A couple of weeks ago I posted this same brag about Brett Favre who needed to get less than 34 on Monday night he scored [censored] ing 36. I have the fear.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've bitched about this stupid performance for weeks now. In fact, I think I'll bitch about it again.

Favre needs: 29.63
Favre gets: 29.66

I'm getting pissed again just thinking about it.

Hornacek
10-25-2005, 02:15 PM
bitch: i benched Portis for Antowain Smith.