PDA

View Full Version : Changing background at the Absolute Poker tables

swedeD
10-23-2005, 01:45 PM
Is it possible to change the background pitcures at the Absolute Poker tables? I just can't stand all the colours and big chairs... I looked in the Absolute Poker folder, but I couldn't find any picture files that I thought had anything with the background to do... Basically I want to remove all stuff, except the table, and have a neutral colour in the background.

Spota
10-23-2005, 04:10 PM
Nope.

WordWhiz
10-25-2005, 11:01 PM
It is now possible to modify the absolute tables to remove the clutter. Somebody posted a link to an .rar file with about a dozen mods a while ago, but I'm not sure if it was this forum or not. Do a search and if you can't find it, PM me and I'll send you the file.

mattw
10-26-2005, 03:19 AM
[ QUOTE ]
It is now possible to modify the absolute tables to remove the clutter. Somebody posted a link to an .rar file with about a dozen mods a while ago, but I'm not sure if it was this forum or not. Do a search and if you can't find it, PM me and I'll send you the file.

[/ QUOTE ]

i believe the post was in internet forum within the last 2 weeks. there were several mods displayed, all with nothing but the table with various background colors.

MyMindIsGoing
10-26-2005, 03:40 AM
[ QUOTE ]
i believe the post was in internet forum within the last 2 weeks. there were several mods displayed, all with nothing but the table with various background colors.

[/ QUOTE ]

Must be this one, right? here (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=software&Number=3663582&&F orum=&Words=%2Babsolute%20%2Bmod%20%2Btable&Search page=0&Limit=25&Main=3663582&Search=true&where=bod ysub&Name=&daterange=1&newerval=3&newertype=w&olde rval=&oldertype=&bodyprev=#Post3663582&)

krimson
10-26-2005, 10:50 AM
It is possible. There are files in the /data directory or something of absolute. The images are JPG's but they renamed them as ".dat" so that people don't see them when they browse.