PDA

View Full Version : Bats in the cave

WLVRYN
10-23-2005, 12:43 PM
So I was at work last week and had an embarrasing situation occur. I was working with a cute girl that just started, and we were looking at some papers when a dried booger fell out of my nose onto one of the pages. I tried to wipe it away quickly, but it was too late and the damage was already done. We both kind of laughed it off, but I felt like a total loser. I'm happily married, so its not like I was trying to SIIHP, but its still embarrasing.

When relaying this story to a buddy over some beers, he seemed incredulous that I didnt pick my nose to scare out any "bats in the cave" each morning before work to avoid just a similar situation. I have never been a nose picker, but I've now started doing this each day with my daily routine.

Does anyone else do this? Any other embarrasing booger stories?

TheBlueMonster
10-23-2005, 12:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm happily married, so its not like I was trying to SIIHP, but its still embarrasing.

[/ QUOTE ]
but if you weren't married you would be?

astroglide
10-23-2005, 02:16 PM
i don't do that, and i've never heard o the practice

JihadOnTheRiver
10-23-2005, 02:59 PM
I pick. I pick often. Mostly because I'm a pretty disgusting human being. But as for a morning routine, to 'clear the cave' or whatever, you shouldn't be picking, its just not effective enough. You need to snork it while you're in the shower. And by that I mean you need to try to blow your brains through your nose while you're in the shower. This works well.

-Jihad

HopeydaFish
10-23-2005, 03:01 PM
I pick, but only if I'm hungry.