PDA

View Full Version : Tilting with a marginal hand.

Fishlips_Jones
10-23-2005, 12:03 PM
Reads: UTG+1 LAG. MP1 is Tight/Passive.

I'd been at the table for about 50 hands, and was losing. Big slick missing, their flush draws hitting on the river, yada, yada, yada; so I was tilting. When I tilt, I become loose/passive and then move towards tight/passive.

Party Poker 2/4 Hold'em (8 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is SB with A/images/graemlins/club.gif, 9/images/graemlins/heart.gif.
<font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, UTG+1 calls, MP1 calls, <font color="#666666">3 folds</font>, Hero completes, BB checks.

Flop: (4 SB) J/images/graemlins/heart.gif, A/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 5/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
Hero checks, BB checks, <font color="#CC3333">UTG+1 bets</font>, MP1 calls, Hero calls, BB folds.

Turn: (3.50 BB) K/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
Hero checks, <font color="#CC3333">UTG+1 bets</font>, MP1 calls, Hero calls.

River: (6.50 BB) J/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
Hero checks, UTG+1 checks, <font color="#CC3333">MP1 bets</font>, Hero folds, UTG+1 folds.

Final Pot: 7.50 BB

Stupid, timid playing on my part. But once I'm in the hand, I should have led on the turn. Most of the time UTG+1 will raise; he had done it in the past with bottom pair.

How was the river fold?

Thanks,

Fishlips