PDA

View Full Version : Chink In Republican Armor...Jerry Kilgore

10-23-2005, 07:15 AM
Many pundits are saying that the Virginia governors race might be a pre-cursor of things to come. Everyone should be watching this race.

Jerry Kilgore (http://www.therealjerrykilgore.com), a Republican candidate in a red-state isn't having as easy a time of it as many pundits thought he would.

Jerry (http://www.therealjerrykilgore.com) has run his campaign in a straight, by the books, republican campaign-by-numbers strategy that has so far allowed them to gain control of almost every facet of the Federal Government today…and many state Govt’s as well.

Kilgore (http://www.therealjerrykilgore.com) even hired the same media outfit who won over Georgia voters by morphing a Viet Nam war veteran who lost two legs and an arm in Vietnam into a likeness of Osama Bin Laden -to show that he was unpatriotic- and who later created the brilliant Swift Boat ads....and voters may have finally had enough.

This standard republican campaign strategy has taken Jerry Kilgore (http://www.therealjerrykilgore.com) from being up 10 points in September to being behind by 2 points in October.

10-23-2005, 08:10 AM
i_attack_yo_mom
stranger

Reged: 10/22/05

Can I get odds on this poster ever posting again?

/images/graemlins/grin.gif

whiskeytown
10-23-2005, 09:53 AM
it is interesting though - shows the two faces of the Republican -

RB

10-23-2005, 10:00 AM
I've seen the two faces of the Republicans. Up way too close and mighty damned personal.

Olof
10-23-2005, 11:54 AM
When I saw the title I thought you were referring to these (http://www.asianweek.com/2000_07_27/feature5_gopapihistory.html) guys.

10-23-2005, 02:57 PM
Yeah, Kilgore is a real douchebag. He made some ads featuring families of murder victims saying they didn't trust his opponent to enforce the death penalty because he is a Catholic, and they demonized him for "voluntarily representing" an inmate on death row.. What a class act.

vulturesrow
10-24-2005, 01:23 PM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">En respuesta a:</font><hr />
Yeah, Kilgore is a real douchebag. He made some ads featuring families of murder victims saying they didn't trust his opponent to enforce the death penalty because he is a Catholic, and they demonized him for "voluntarily representing" an inmate on death row.. What a class act.

[/ QUOTE ]

No worse than the Kaine ads attacking Kilgore as "not willing to defend Virginians" when he was the AG.

phlup
10-24-2005, 02:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No worse than the Kaine ads attacking Kilgore as "not willing to defend Virginians" when he was the AG.

[/ QUOTE ]

Very true. These guys have spent so much money telling me what's wrong with the other that they've forgotten to tell me just what exactly they stand for.

I for one will vote for Tim Kaine if for no other reason than his last name sounds less violent.

Got a better reason anyone?

vulturesrow
10-24-2005, 02:17 PM

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Very true. These guys have spent so much money telling me what's wrong with the other that they've forgotten to tell me just what exactly they stand for.

I for one will vote for Tim Kaine if for no other reason than his last name sounds less violent.

Got a better reason anyone?

[/ QUOTE ]

I am registered in Florida so I am merely an interested observer here in Virginia. But the ads have certainly ramped up lately.

10-24-2005, 04:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sadly, that's become the norm in too many races. At all levels.

/images/graemlins/frown.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

As much as I didn't care for him, I didn't want to Kill-Gore, either.

/images/graemlins/grin.gif

slamdunkpro
10-25-2005, 04:13 PM
Look at Russ Potts - The Independant

vulturesrow
10-25-2005, 04:44 PM
Look at Russ Potts - The Independant

[/ QUOTE ]

I heard a short interview with Potts this morning, guy came off as a total buffoon. I think he is running at about 5% right now if I remember correctly.