PDA

View Full Version : Royal Flush Bonus; Someone Plz Explain?

PartySNGer
10-23-2005, 02:00 AM
I'm about to hit the royal flush club at Empire Poker and was wondering if someone could give me a few specifics on the royal flush club bonus.

I know it's 10% to $100 and it gets credited to your account in a day or two after you deposit, but do you guys just deposit at the start of the month, then withdraw a few days later and do it again the next month?

Basically, I'm done with EP, so could I just keep recycling the same $1000 through each month?

Also, if you have any comments about the bonus like if it is a hassle to get it credited and what not, let me know.

Thanks in advance!

Nick B.
10-23-2005, 02:23 AM
Yes, I am sure they are going to keep giving you $100 if you don't play there.

PartySNGer
10-23-2005, 02:25 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Yes, I am sure they are going to keep giving you $100 if you don't play there.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, think of all the rake you pay to get in the club. It's about time you get something back. I might play 100 cover hands a month, but the ex-skins are virtually worthless now.

balkii
10-23-2005, 01:34 PM
this is a no-hassle, no play-through, no strings attached bonus. i deposit 1k at the beginning of each month, the 100$ hits my account a day or two later (it wont show up in the cashier in the bonus account, so don't worry) and then cash it out right back out.

balkii
10-23-2005, 01:36 PM
I should add: i havent played a hand on my empire account since i became royal flush club about 6 months ago and this has not been a problem.

10-23-2005, 03:29 PM
is it worth it to try and get into the royal flush club now? it seems like it would take forever, and that the best way would be to just play every MTT you possibly could. is it worth the time & effort now?