PDA

View Full Version : 3/6 video... has this fad already worn off?

10-22-2005, 09:58 PM
I have created a single table, 20 minute long video. Reads are given by PA HUD. Also, about half way through the video I came up with the idea to do commentary by typing in the chat box. There are a couple spots where I made some bad decisions and a couple spews. /images/graemlins/mad.gif

Please note that player 'zipolite1' does not play poker well (caps the turn at one point with 7-high.)

For the most part, I really like recording these because I know that every move will be scrutinized by the 2+2 community.

Any comments will be greatly appreciated.

video (http://efficacymusic.com/random/ryanwold/efficacy1.avi)

cookie
10-23-2005, 12:31 AM
KTo 3-bet on turn to much
Did u know something we didnt about zipo? (at the river I see how bad he is /images/graemlins/grin.gif actually thought the table was kind of crappy until then)

A8s UTG (6-handed),- I fold /images/graemlins/confused.gif

A9 - A222x nice turn play

QTo c/r,- I know it is sweet to be HU with zipo, but i need a bit more hand before going for that c/r, I c/f

KQo, I fold when its 2 bets to me, flop 9Tx.

99 hand, I c/c river.

QJo house /images/graemlins/wink.gif WP WP. Well actually thought about slowing a bit on the flop, but seemed like zipo was giving good action anyday HU.

T8s flushdraw on turn HU, I bet that turn often, mb too often

ATo vs zipo, Yes, bet river

88 - Speewy, bet flop is ok, but thats it

A7o fold to turn c/r, and have peoples c/r stats displayed /images/graemlins/wink.gif

ArturiusX
10-23-2005, 12:34 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You're not serious, are you?

cookie
10-23-2005, 12:37 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You're not serious, are you?

[/ QUOTE ]
There was a large discusion about this some time ago if I remember correctly..

blackize
10-23-2005, 01:10 AM
Where? In the games I play A8s is a monster from anywhere.

10-23-2005, 01:20 AM
Can you link me? a8s utg is an easy raise for me

cookie
10-23-2005, 01:32 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Can you link me? a8s utg is an easy raise for me

[/ QUOTE ]
Thinking about it some time ago kind of means in the archives I think, and no I dont have a link atm, sry.

pshabi
10-23-2005, 01:36 AM
Why did you fold 44 (right before the A8c hand) with one limper already in?

With zipo likely to stick around also, I like playing it.

oreogod
10-23-2005, 03:02 AM
[ QUOTE ]
...has this fad already worn off?

[/ QUOTE ]

Dont know, but Im not watching anyboys video unless I know them, or respect them or their play. Otherwise theres nothing in it for me to watch (as I could be playing poker otherwise and hence costs me money).

Silverback
10-24-2005, 09:19 AM
[ QUOTE ]
...has this fad already worn off?

[/ QUOTE ]

Id like to see something different,
A heads up video, or 3 handed,

10-24-2005, 11:08 AM
i'm new to the hush forums, never seen any vids like these before, but i gotta say, that's brilliant. i could learn a lot from watching these. where can i find more of these?

ps. i liked the play, apart from the KQ coldcall, the QT c/r and the 88 betting madness.

oreogod
10-25-2005, 09:12 AM
[ QUOTE ]
i'm new to the hush forums, never seen any vids like these before, but i gotta say, that's brilliant. i could learn a lot from watching these. where can i find more of these?

ps. i liked the play, apart from the KQ coldcall, the QT c/r and the 88 betting madness.

[/ QUOTE ]

Tstone has a site here: LINK (http://www.tstonembd.com/)