PDA

View Full Version : converter issues-- please help

slydeni
10-22-2005, 09:10 PM
I have read the FAQ. I have tried converting hands both with the word TEXAS and w/o it. I have gone to the link that is listed in the FAQ section, and another bison converter site given to me by ISURA::

http://www.zerodivide.cx/converter/

I dont know what I am doing wrong. I'd love to post some hands, but I keep getting weird color messages, and at TURN, when I go all in or someone else does...the converter does not represent it correctly, at all.

Could someone please help?

thx
sly

whittiphil
10-22-2005, 10:29 PM
what site you playing at?

ghostface
10-22-2005, 10:32 PM
Yeah it just quit working for me on my last hand. I had posted some successfully last night too.

stu-unger
10-22-2005, 10:33 PM
dude i am completely retarded when it comes to the converter. i just look at the hand history and type it out manually. works just fine...

slydeni
10-22-2005, 11:47 PM
hmm. I play at Party.

grrr... frustrating. I see some are posting hands successfully-- maybe they could chime in /images/graemlins/smile.gif ???

sly

ThaHero
10-22-2005, 11:53 PM
For bisonbison's converter, there is a glitch.

In the header for the hand history, delete the word "Texas" so it should read "NL Holdem" and the hand SHOULD convert fine. Also check what options you are/aren't checking.

Allinlife
10-22-2005, 11:53 PM
that's weird, I used it just few hours ago and it worked fine. maybe you are leaving out an extra space after deleting the word texas?