PDA

View Full Version : propel fitness water- best alcohol chaser ever

Voltron87
10-22-2005, 07:02 PM
Last night I was pregaming with some friends. One of them suggested I chase my jb and vodka shots with propel water. It's related to gatorade, but much more like water, it tastes like flavored water basically. Probably the best chaser, ever, it is [censored] uncanny. You might kill yourself. We would take a shot, chase it, look at each other, say "wow I don't taste anything, pour another". Try it. love it.

IHateKeithSmart
10-22-2005, 07:05 PM
/images/graemlins/confused.gif

I've never heard of anything besides beer being a chaser. I must have lead a sheltered life.

Plus, isn't the goal to get drunk? Seems like water just dilutes things.

Voltron87
10-22-2005, 07:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
/images/graemlins/confused.gif

I've never heard of anything besides beer being a chaser. I must have lead a sheltered life.

Plus, isn't the goal to get drunk? Seems like water just dilutes things.

[/ QUOTE ]

when youre drinking real crappy vodka real fast, a chaser helps.

i dont see how it would dilute it... you take a shot, and then drink some water. then you take another shot. theyre not mixed. im not really a fan of most homemade mixed drinks.

10-22-2005, 07:18 PM
For really crappy Vodka, I do agree that chasers help. If my goal for the night is to get shitfaced, I usually chase with a beer.

Some good chasers I have come accross is flavored ice tea. I'm talking about the fake kind with tons of sugar, stuff like Lipton's Brisk. Takes the flavor away almost instantly. Otherwise, strong juices are usually the way to go.

Wu36
10-22-2005, 07:25 PM
Not exactly a chaser, but this works really well.
1 bottle turkey hill iced tea (not the gallon jug)
1 liter 101 proof wild turkey
remove enough tea to fit all of the bourbon. Replace cap, shake and bid farewell to those pesky brain cells.

lighterjobs
10-22-2005, 07:28 PM
best chaser ever.
http://www.angelfire.com/wi/beercans/image1/n24.gif

Brain
10-22-2005, 07:29 PM
This sounds like an excellent idea. That water is really f'ing good on its own and would almost definitely knock out any crappy alcohol aftertaste.

Brain
10-22-2005, 07:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Not exactly a chaser, but this works really well.
1 bottle turkey hill iced tea (not the gallon jug)
1 liter 101 proof wild turkey
remove enough tea to fit all of the bourbon. Replace cap, shake and bid farewell to those pesky brain cells.

[/ QUOTE ]

So you mean one of the half-gallons? Why wouldn't you just say that? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

pokerdirty
10-22-2005, 09:18 PM
you silly girls at columbia chasing shots with girly water...