PDA

View Full Version : Left tons on the table.

ahnuld
10-22-2005, 04:36 PM
I tried to play this different given the flush draw and then on the turn I was just hoping to hit a fh, given the fact that he easily could have had K high flush draw and two pair. I def. should have played it differently, so any advice is appreciated.

I raise to 20 preflop with QQ after an UTG limper, who calls. We each have about 475.

Flop comes A /images/graemlins/heart.gif Q /images/graemlins/diamond.gif J /images/graemlins/heart.gif. VCheck, I bet 35, he min raises. Im remebering RBK's post, so I call to get it on on the turn as a big favorite, or to get a calable draw to the fh.

Turn is the T /images/graemlins/spade.gif. He checks, Im thinking he kight have KQ hearts, Kx hearts, and I check behind.

River is the A /images/graemlins/spade.gif. He bets 2/3 pot into me. AJ AQ AT, all possible hands, beat me, so I call.

How would u guys have played it? Pump the flop? Bet the Turn? Same?

10-22-2005, 04:48 PM
I don't give him credit for AA or K10 right away personally, so I'd probably reraise the flop, Especially since you have position.

Of course if the pot is inflated, the turn is much harder to call if he bets into you instead of checking.

And on the river, its very difficult to pump it unless you can sharply put him on less then Aces full.

Personally, I like the line you took.

kagame
10-22-2005, 06:30 PM
he min raises here with AJ and AT?

that doesnt seem right

hands you beat: Kxh/AK/Ax JJ

sounds like a raise might actually be correct

against bad opponents i always jam this flop, EXCEPT against a min raise because this is exactly what they want and know no other way to achieve it

ryanghall
10-22-2005, 06:54 PM
I really like raising at least the size of the pot on the flop. A lot of very scary cards out there.

Ryan

mgsimpleton
10-22-2005, 10:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I really like raising at least the size of the pot on the flop. A lot of very scary cards out there.

[/ QUOTE ]

yah especially ones that don't pair the board.