PDA

View Full Version : Proof of global warming; but watch out for next...

03-05-2002, 06:28 PM
...the next Ice Age.

One can see that there is global warming, not because today is warmer than yesterday, or 5 yrs ago, or 10, 20, 50 yrs ago, but because it is warmer than during the last Ice Age 12-15 THOUSAND years ago. And of course, this warming was due to the greenhouse gases emitted by the vehicles invented during the years 8000 B.C. to 7000 B.C.

Over the last 10 hundred year periods, only 1 period, this last period was somewhat up; the rest of the time the temperature was trending down.

In the course of earth's multibillion year lifetime, there were hot and cold periods. During the reign of the dinosaurs, the earth's temperature was around what it is now. Then it got cold during ice ages; then it got warmer.

I surmise that all the environmental dynamics that affect climate are included in computer models that do not incorporate all the factors that scientists do know affect temperature (such as volcanoes, changes in solar patterns, etc.)

03-05-2002, 06:32 PM
if you dont want to pay china (buy third worlds 'pollution credits') for the privilege of producing electricity then you must be for the taliban.

brad

03-05-2002, 06:52 PM
More lies and propoganda!! Isn't it true that you don't pay your parking tickets? Is it not true that all your internet poker winnings go to David Koresh?

The truth is exposed!!

03-05-2002, 07:05 PM

03-05-2002, 11:18 PM
Mr. Alger Alert:

It would really be a service to these forums if whenever someone posts something that you strongly disagree with that you stop these Alger Alert posts. All they do is damage these forums.

If you wish to politely explain why you disagree with a certain post please go ahead and do so.

best wishes,

Mason

03-06-2002, 12:41 AM
I believe that if you have Weinstock investigate where it came from, that it most likely came from Chris Alger himself.

I also believe that he will make a concerted effort to once again turn this forum into a Zionist conspiracy playground.

I'm losing interest in trying to point out the fact that the man is dangerous. I've posted less and less, and will continue to withdraw from these forums as long as the anti-Semitism dissapears. Maybe you can convince Alger to restrict his hatred of Jews to whatever hate groups he participates with rather than your forums.

03-06-2002, 01:04 AM
The only thing that these posts are accomplishing is to damage these forums. I would appreciate it if all of you can just step back and get out of the let's slam the guy we don't like mode. I know your intentions are good, but we don't want this forum to degenerate to virtually nothing but name calling.

Thanks,

Mason

03-06-2002, 02:06 PM
You should take a look at eLROY's posts. He called M a dunce, causing him to stop posting on this forum. I have had many disagreements with M, but he is a gentleman who deserves respect and who always treated me with respect. eLROY also called me a Communist and has called Ralph Nader a Nazi on this forum.

It's fun and stimulating to discuss political issues here, but not when things degenerate to name calling.

03-06-2002, 02:23 PM
eLROY didn't cause me to stop posting on this forum. Under other circumstances I would greatly enjoy rising to the challenge of an eLROY, but after several months of intensive posting and debate on issues like world affairs and terrorism I simply no longer have the motivation nor the time. Anyways, you seem to be doing a pretty good job of handling eLROY, Andy;-) Besides, eLROY's posts do a pretty good job of speaking for themselves.

03-06-2002, 03:00 PM
I posted under Algea Alert in a lame attempt at satirizing the elusive Alger Alert. my nonesense post was in response to Brad's nonesense post. I will try and behave myself in the future.

03-06-2002, 07:16 PM
Unfortunately, even though I try my best, there are now so many posts on these forums I can't come close to reading them all. Part of the reason I was so aware of the Alger posts is that I was constantly receiving email from him demanding that I delete lots of other posts that were critical of him. So the more I lookrd at it I became convinced that Alger was going way beyond just stating his views. As for eLROY, I've only read his posts on some of the other forums. There's no question that he likes to take opposing views, but isn't that what all this debate is about?

However, I again ask all of you to keep in mind that it is important to be polite and professional when disaggreeing with others.

Best wishes,

Mason