PDA

View Full Version : Onlinepoker review site review site needed

lorinda
06-05-2003, 11:55 AM
Could someone (Simon?) please make a site to review all these online poker review sites for us.

There are so many now, I am not sure which ones I should trust.

I would like to build a site filled with banner ads for all the online review sites and get a share of their share for each click.

of course, we would have to be ahead of the game, if too many review site review sites appeared, we would have to be the first to do a review site review site review site and get a share of a share of a share..... actually, sounds a bit like Pokerscene (Scene, but not heard) dunnit?

Lori

Potless
06-05-2003, 12:00 PM
The site you are looking for is www.loadsamoneytobewon.com (http://www.loadsamoneytobewon.com) this site caters for all the winners in the world and allows unlimited posts in favour of xyz sites - any detrimental posts will of course be deleted - if you have trouble accesing the url it is because your credit rating is insufficient to become a REAL winner.

May all your losses be little ones.

Simon Diamond
06-05-2003, 12:22 PM
Another classic post /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

On a serious note, we need to archive posts of this calibre - a hall of fame of sorts. Some of the humour here needs to be cherished and not forgotten.

Simon