PDA

View Full Version : Which do you hate more?

Terrabon98
10-21-2005, 10:30 PM
The guy who is openly arrogant, or the closet type?

You know what I am talking about. There is always one guy you know who is supremely arrogant about his achievements and his skills, and is always bragging about how sweet he is. And then there is the guy who is arrogant, but doesn't openly say it. He just kind of steers the conversation the way he wants, so that he can eventually reveal how "sweet" he is.

For example, lots of kids around my douchebaggy school like to brag about their grades. There are the kids who just say "i got a 99%, im the man". And then there are the guys who come up and ask you what you got, and act like they're genuinely interested, when all they really want is for you to ask them what they got, so they can brag about it.

Personally, I hate the closet braggers more. If you're gonna be an [censored], at least have the balls to come right out and do it...

imported_anacardo
10-21-2005, 10:48 PM
Closet - far worse. I had a roommate in college like this, who was also a pathological liar to boot. In retrospect, it is a miracle that nobody ended up dead.

gamblore99
10-22-2005, 12:11 AM
really depends on how it is done alot. In general I hate open arrogance more. But I have met people who are openly arrogant as you call it, and are very charismatic. Same for closet style.

When trying to impress a girl I met at a bar, I usually opt for closet. Try to shift the conversation towards things that will cast me in a positive light, and make her want to sleep with me.

Manque
10-22-2005, 12:29 AM
When it came to grades the people I hated were the "oh I didn't study I'm sure I failed" types. I'd be like "I didn't study either" The test would come back, I'd get a 67% and the other guy (or girl) would get like a 95%

Guess who really didn't study /images/graemlins/smile.gif