10-21-2005, 07:39 PM
i wouldn't worry too much about it.

heh heh heh.

Sponger15SB
10-21-2005, 07:40 PM
Boarding school.

shant
10-21-2005, 07:42 PM
3-4 times? No big deal. If she says she's done with it you guys should trust her and forgive her. It's not like she's knocked up or anything.

Would your family freak out like this over weed? What about alcohol?

Dominic
10-21-2005, 07:42 PM
sounds like she has a good head on her shoulders....why would she come tell you guys about it if she was interested in continuing?

Take her at her word, and treat her like an adult who has made a responsible decision about HER life.

After all, she treated your parents and you as responsible adults by informing you of her choice not to take cocaine anymore, right?

diebitter
10-21-2005, 07:43 PM
That sounds awful.

The big plus is she came and admitted it. That must be for the good, and must show good intentions.

I have no experience of this kind of thing, but if I were in the situation, I'd read a hell of a lot about supporting people that have just experimented, but in the meantime, be there for your sister, don't judge, just listen and do whatever your family does in times when you support each other. It sounds like the rest of your family need support too, and in cases where family need support like this, one person being the strong one (whatever that means - being a conscientous organiser, being willing to show feelings to help others show theirs, or whatever) can really help pull people through.

Good luck and hope the path you guys take turns out the most painless one.

Subfallen
10-21-2005, 07:44 PM
No, those would not be in the same ballpark.

Vendal
10-21-2005, 07:44 PM
It's not nearly as big of a deal as you think it is. The addtictiveness of cocaine has been greatly exagerated. In my opinion, the perception that it is a super addictive drug is a large part of why a lot people become addicted to it. It's all psychological. In anycase, don't over react to her experimenting.

Subfallen
10-21-2005, 07:46 PM
Thanks for the helpful responses guys, but this wasn't really the place for a personal discussion I guess.