PDA

View Full Version : Software for a touch screen jukebox

10-21-2005, 05:12 PM
I built a computer several years ago with a touchscreen to put in my car. I now live in a city, so the setup is out of my car (fear of theft) and it is in my apartment. I have always just used WinAmp as the music interface, but I'd like to find something that gives it a jukebox interface (hopefully freeware).

I can't seem to find anything while searching around that meets those requirements, so I was wondering if anybody here has any recommendations or experience with respect to this matter.

The computer runs Windows 98 Version 4.10.98 (this must be the case, the touch screen drivers do not work on other Windows versions. Screen resolution is 640x480 (native resolution as it is a flat panel).

I'm basically looking for something with big buttons and an easy to use interface for a touch screen. I can't seem to find a good WinAmp skin or other software to accomplish this.

Thanks in advance!
MisterW

10-21-2005, 05:49 PM
My editing time has expired, so I can't delete this post. I found a great interface tool, installed it, and it looks like a jukebox! I'm pretty excited, but I have to find pictures for each album in order for it to work. Should be pretty cool when it's done.

MisterW

jnalpak
10-23-2005, 12:23 AM
ejukebox is real good but it has difficulty with mp3 storage over 100gb

good luck