PDA

View Full Version : AKo facing a turn push

10-21-2005, 04:55 PM
My first ever $0.5/$1 game. This was only my 3rd hand at the table so no reads, though Villan is comfortably the biggest stack on the table Being pretty nervous probably meant this was horribly misplayed. Comments?

Villan ($113.52)
Hero ($47)

Preflop: Hero is on the button with A /images/graemlins/club.gif,K /images/graemlins/diamond.gif
1 fold, UTG+1 calls $1, 2 folds, CO calls $1, 1 fold, Hero raises to $4, all fold except CO who calls.

Flop: ($10.50) 3 /images/graemlins/spade.gif, 10 /images/graemlins/club.gif, 7 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif (2 players)
Villan bets $10, Hero raises to $20, Villan calls $20.

Turn: ($50.50) Q /images/graemlins/spade.gif (2 players)
Villan bets $89.52 (all in), Hero folds.

AKo is one of my least favourite hands to play so any advice or criticism welcome.

stu-unger
10-21-2005, 05:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
My first ever $0.5/$1 game. This was only my 3rd hand at the table so no reads, though Villan is comfortably the biggest stack on the table Being pretty nervous probably meant this was horribly misplayed. Comments?

Villan ($113.52)
Hero ($47)

Preflop: Hero is on the button with A /images/graemlins/club.gif,K /images/graemlins/diamond.gif
1 fold, UTG+1 calls $1, 2 folds, CO calls $1, 1 fold, Hero raises to $4, all fold except CO who calls.

Flop: ($10.50) 3 /images/graemlins/spade.gif, 10 /images/graemlins/club.gif, 7 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif (2 players)
Villan bets $10, Hero raises to $20, Villan calls $20.

hero folds...

AKo is one of my least favourite hands to play so any advice or criticism welcome.

[/ QUOTE ]

ps- the mini raise is not a good tool to use...