PDA

View Full Version : he was pretty drunk

mike l.
06-05-2003, 01:38 AM
the wpt was pretty good tonight but you wouldnt you feel stupid to be layne flack and appear on tv that drunk??

Boris
06-05-2003, 03:07 AM
Give me a break! I'd feel stupid if I was Jerry Buss. Layne beat him like red headed step child.

Jimbo
06-05-2003, 10:21 AM
Let me see, my choices are being a drunk poker player or a multi-millionaire that gets to personally interview the Laker Girls. Tough decision, I'll get back to you on that one.

InternetPokerPro
06-05-2003, 11:06 AM
Jimbo . . . somehow thru millions of hands of playing poker you have lost your perspective of what is important in life.

Sure Jerry Buss can probably have any girl he wants whenever he wants. And he can travel anywhere in the world at the drop of a hat in his own private jet. And I wouldn't be surprised if he had a closet full of clothes that is twice as big as my house.

But . . . I bet he doesn't have near the dental coverage that I do. And things like that you just can't put a price on.

Jimbo
06-05-2003, 11:39 AM

Dentist
06-05-2003, 01:26 PM
MMMMMM....dental coverage

TimTimSalabim
06-05-2003, 01:48 PM
Probably not particularly good for poker's image. I guess that's why the announcers made no mention of it. Of course, by the end it was so glaringly obvious no mention was needed.

Boris
06-05-2003, 04:55 PM
Have another swig Jimbo!! Of course I'd rather be Jerry Buss than some buck toothed hillbilly. But that doesn't change the fact that Jerry looked like the bigger fool becuase of his horrible poker playing at the final table.