PDA

View Full Version : $20+2 triple draw next Tuesday

MarkGritter
10-21-2005, 02:27 PM
The "RGP Open" event #15 at GamesGrid is a $20+2 Limit 2-7 triple draw tournament. It's next Tuesday at 9pm Eastern time. (I don't have the client up at the moment, IIRC it's 2000 starting chips and 20-minute levels.)

The NL 2-7 rebuy tournament yesterday was something of a disappointment. There were only 8 players entered. We made up for it by doing a lot of rebuys and add-ons. /images/graemlins/smile.gif Unfortunately the site crashed a bit after the second break. I was the chip leader at the time with about 21K in chips (more than the total starting chips but nowhere near a majority of the table!) I haven't heard what the resolution will be yet.

Here's hoping the TD tournament will get a few more players (and play to the end.)

Tom Bayes
10-21-2005, 02:45 PM
I might give this a try. I passed on last night's NL 2-7 because I don't have enough cash on GG to play a rebuy tourney with 2 add-ons and wasn't motivated enough to put more on. I assume the TD is a freezeout.

Also, GG really needs to stop crashing so much and get some players that aren't bonus whores on their site. I would like to give them more business, since I like how they aren't trying to be Party Poker Jr. like so many other smaller sites and they are very receptive to those of us that like to play the "other games". I tend to be drawn to the quirky and idiosyncratic (and GG is certainly quirky and idiosyncratic), but with a handful of tight-ass ring games and very small MTTs, I just can't make them my main site.

MarkGritter
10-21-2005, 02:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Also, GG really needs to stop crashing so much and get some players that aren't bonus whores on their site. I would like to give them more business, since I like how they aren't trying to be Party Poker Jr. like so many other smaller sites and they are very receptive to those of us that like to play the "other games". I tend to be drawn to the quirky and idiosyncratic (and GG is certainly quirky and idiosyncratic), but with a handful of tight-ass ring games and very small MTTs, I just can't make them my main site.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I haven't been playing there much lately since the DC tables haven't been going regularly.

I did manage to play some short-handed TD and DC last night but got my rear end handed to me. /images/graemlins/blush.gif