PDA

View Full Version : Buying an airplain ticket using someone else's card....

johnnybeef
10-21-2005, 01:32 PM
I'm in a bit of a tiff here as my credit cards are both maxed, and my checking account just got shut down. I need to buy an airplain ticket and was going to transfer money to my brother through party to get it done, but I need to know if I can do this first.

swede123
10-21-2005, 01:34 PM
You or someone else can order/pay for your ticket, as long as your name (and spelled exactly like on your ID) is the one listed on the ticket.

Swede

kipin
10-21-2005, 01:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm in a bit of a tiff here as my credit cards are both maxed, and my checking account just got shut down. I need to buy an airplain ticket and was going to transfer money to my brother through party to get it done, but I need to know if I can do this first.

[/ QUOTE ]

Running from your debts?

johnnybeef
10-21-2005, 01:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Running from your debts?

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, kinda. lets just say i am paying off others first.

Warik
10-21-2005, 01:50 PM
You can purchase an airline ticket with somebody else's credit card. No problem whatsoever - just depends on how you buy it. Can't do it at a ticket counter unless the cardholder is present, but you can do so online or by phone and shouldn't have any problems.