PDA

View Full Version : Tourny and cash?

10-21-2005, 11:20 AM
Hi guys, im relatively new to these forums. I dont know if this has been posted before but I would like your opinion.

What do you guys think about playing SnG's and ring games at the same time? I play the 50NL and 100NL on party, and 10$ SnGs on UB. I would like to play 3-4 games on party while 2 SnGs on UB at the same time (I play tournies on UB because i like the 1500 chip starting amount).

Does anyone do this? Does being able to do it profitably depend soley on my ability to switch between cash/tourny mentalities?

Thanks,
James.

citanul
10-21-2005, 11:22 AM
[ QUOTE ]
What do you guys think about playing SnG's and ring games at the same time? I play the 50NL and 100NL on party, and 10$ SnGs on UB. I would like to play 3-4 games on party while 2 SnGs on UB at the same time (I play tournies on UB because i like the 1500 chip starting amount).

[/ QUOTE ]

it's clearly doable, and if you want to do it, do it. i don't do it, but whatever.

[ QUOTE ]
Does anyone do this? Does being able to do it profitably depend soley on my ability to switch between cash/tourny mentalities?

[/ QUOTE ]

well, that's one component, i mean, you might as well say "the ability to do it profitably depends on your ability to play them profitably." you see what i mean? no, it's not solely your ability to switch mentality, as well, you also have to be able to do trivial things like, say, beat the games you're playing in, follow x tables at once, blah blah blah.

c