PDA

View Full Version : Simple PT Question

whitelime
10-21-2005, 06:16 AM
Hi,

I'm a 5/10+ NL player but pretty new to the SNG scene. I'm sorry if this is redundant but I tried searching to no avail. I figure it should take someone 15 seconds to answer this and I would very much appreciate it.

How do I import tournament summaries so that my PT stats will reflect buy-in/amt won, etc.?

Also, do gametime or other add-ons work in displaying other player's stats on the table?

Thanks!

tigerite
10-21-2005, 06:25 AM
If you've got the latest PT you don't need to. (You should probably post this on Software though) I've never bothered to import from emailed histories, because half of the time they don't even arrive.

whitelime
10-21-2005, 07:08 AM
Do I have to set up an automatic e-mail import or something like that?

Leave the table open until it finishes?

10-21-2005, 08:45 AM
Depends on what site you play SNGs at.

With Party, you can just having PT running in the background on auto pickup of HHs. It will fill in all the details for you, although occasionally you may have to enter the buyin info. Another tip is to keep it running until the whole tourney is finished so it will pick up all the player's positions (I haven't seen a way round this).

On Stars, I order a HH after I finish. Save them somewhere on my pc, then load them into PT. Again, wait until the tournament has finished before ordering the HH else PT won't load the info.

Paradise & UB are a bit trickier as you need to enter all the info as you are playing.

There are help files available for each tournament section in PT, so you should get further info from there.

Hope this helps.

whitelime
10-21-2005, 11:19 AM
Thanks so much for your help. Answers my question perfectly.