PDA

View Full Version : What's your Preference??

jzpiano14
10-21-2005, 05:30 AM
You going to play some live poker, what does your roll look like.

Oh yeah, no gay jokes with the title

private joker
10-21-2005, 05:43 AM
This poll sucks. What do you care? Sometimes it's $100-bills, and sometimes I've gone to the ATM and it spit out a huge chunk of twenties. What's the difference? You give it to the brush and they bring you a rack of chips.

My preference is women. And better threads.

private joker
10-21-2005, 05:44 AM
By the way, are you the kind of guy who flashes a big wad of cash in front of everyone at the table, slowly peeling off one C-note after another, the gold money clip glistening in the bright lights?

jzpiano14
10-21-2005, 05:47 AM
[ QUOTE ]
By the way, are you the kind of guy who flashes a big wad of cash in front of everyone at the table, slowly peeling off one C-note after another, the gold money clip glistening in the bright lights?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not that type of person and that was part of the reason for the post, but I was having a discussion with a friend, he liked having all the small bills in his roll, made him feel important or something like that, me personaly I like having less bills bigger denoms

And wtf is ur prob....y bother answering if ur going to be like that, no need for it

private joker
10-21-2005, 06:01 AM
My "prob" is that a thread like this in the B&M forum takes focus away from anything poker-related and adds unnecessary emphasis on the materialistic appearance of a wad of bills. Making a poll to discriminate between $10 bills and $20 bills means that it actually matters to you if one answer differs from the other. Spending time worrying about denominations is symbolic of a person thinking about the wrong kind of things at the poker table.

10-21-2005, 11:34 AM
Somebody has too much time on his hands.

arod15
10-21-2005, 11:42 AM
I hate to be the douchbag but mostly 20's. I cash in with hundreds but all the Poker rooms in NYC cash me out with 20's . So it tends to be a mixture of 20's 50's and 100's

swede123
10-21-2005, 11:43 AM
I like to carry a gigantic vat full of change to the poker room. I pour the fucker out right on top of the cashier and tell him: rack of white please. It's pretty awesome really.

Swede

drewjustdrew
10-21-2005, 11:54 AM
[ QUOTE ]
My "prob" is that a thread like this in the B&M forum takes focus away from anything poker-related and adds unnecessary emphasis on the materialistic appearance of a wad of bills. Making a poll to discriminate between $10 bills and $20 bills means that it actually matters to you if one answer differs from the other. Spending time worrying about denominations is symbolic of a person thinking about the wrong kind of things at the poker table.

[/ QUOTE ]

While you do sound like a douche, you have a point. Maybe this poll is better served in the psychology forum.

csuf_gambler
10-21-2005, 05:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i do this but instead of a gold money clip, i use a standard blue rubberband. it looks much cooler.

money clips can't even fit that many bills.

Patrick del Poker Grande
10-22-2005, 10:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I like to carry a gigantic vat full of change to the poker room. I pour the fucker out right on top of the cashier and tell him: rack of white please. It's pretty awesome really.

Swede

[/ QUOTE ]
I've seen him do this. It's a pretty wicked move.