PDA

View Full Version : Need reccomendation for Vegas stuff

rusty JEDI
10-21-2005, 02:36 AM
Mid January i'm heading to Vegas. There is about 12 of us and the plan is im going to drop $1700 (2000 canadian if you wonder why its an odd number) on getting a night started. By started, I mean drinks can be taken care of by the individual once it gets going. So im asking for some help.

Any recommendations on a party bus that gets you cover and through some lineups? Is that just a waste?

Some background....Half the group is married, and half the group is not. The group is 66% guys to girls. Half the group has never been to Vegas. Average age is 25.

What i hope from this thread is to get some specific restaurant names, or party bus experiences.

Thanks

rJ

10-21-2005, 03:01 AM
[ QUOTE ]

There is about 12 of us

Half the group is married, and half the group is not. The group is 66% guys to girls. Half the group has never been to Vegas. Average age is 25.

rJ

[/ QUOTE ]

What am I solving for again?

rusty JEDI
10-21-2005, 03:25 AM
Where we would have the most entertainment for said money. Hopefully dinner, and some cover charge. What i want to know is where?

rJ

zephed
10-21-2005, 06:43 AM
Are the married people going alone or do they have their significant other with them on the trip?

StevieG
10-21-2005, 09:20 AM
8 guys and 4 girls is much better for trying to get into clubs than 12 guys would be.

No idea about party buses. The whole Strip is one big party, so I doubt that you're gonna find many in operation.

How about dinner at N9ne at the Palms, and from there off to Ghost bar?

midas
10-21-2005, 09:51 AM
I 2nd the N9NES and it is much better than FIX which is the Bellagio's copy. Another option is MIX at the top of The Hotel (Mandalay Bay) which is a cool restaurant ($$$) and ultra-lounge with amazing views.

fsuplayer
10-21-2005, 11:45 AM
[ QUOTE ]
8 guys and 4 girls is much better for trying to get into clubs than 12 guys would be.

No idea about party buses. The whole Strip is one big party, so I doubt that you're gonna find many in operation.

How about dinner at N9ne at the Palms, and from there off to Ghost bar?

[/ QUOTE ]

this is the correct answer.

where else can you listen to 'hollaback girl' and be served a $60 steak with $14 lobster mashed potatoes?

10-21-2005, 12:50 PM
If everyone in the group (or at least a decent number of you) have similar budget I would talk to a club in advance and get some VIP/bottle service.. with a big group you will save money in the long run plus it'll be just much more fun since you're in a group. could easily get a couple tables or so for a group that size. Dont know about party buses in vegas, but all sorts of limo rides are really easy to find, either by the hour or you can just grab one for probably 40-50 bucks per trip.

As for restaurant, N9NE is cool, also Mesa Grill in Caesar's (bobby flay restaurant) is pretty popular and it's located right next to the hot new club there now.