PDA

View Full Version : VIDEO: 3/6 Eurobet

cookie
10-21-2005, 12:08 AM
Video (http://s43.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=27V1D13KAZUDI0W8T03ND3ZZ50)

Only 6 minutes, 7mb.

Enjoy!

Jerkass333
10-21-2005, 12:23 AM
That JJ hand was brutal. You put him exactly on a 7? And I think you were too laggy with KQs on the button. Why cap the SBs 3-bet? I think you were lucky that he folded the turn there. I call the 3-bet, fold the flop. If I somehow get to the turn I take the free-card. I thought for sure you were going to get c/r there.

OT a little, but does anyone else move their cursor to play out of habit when they're watching these videos? I hope someone else does...

10-21-2005, 12:25 AM
01:06 (KT) I raise preflop

02:40 (JJ) bet the turn! After villain checks river, bet the river!

04:11 (QKs) I probably just call the 3-bet preflop. On the turn I definitely take the free card. I was very suprised when villain folded to your turn bet.

cookie
10-21-2005, 12:41 AM
JJ hand: it was weak, been losing alot lately..

[ QUOTE ]

OT a little, but does anyone else move their cursor to play out of habit when they're watching these videos? I hope someone else does...

[/ QUOTE ]
Im noting like an insane, so no /images/graemlins/grin.gif

waffle
10-21-2005, 12:43 AM
Everything was standard except for two hands.

you open K/images/graemlins/spade.gifQ/images/graemlins/spade.gif on button, SB 3bets, BB calls, you cap.

they call.

7/images/graemlins/spade.gif3/images/graemlins/diamond.gif7/images/graemlins/heart.gif

checked to you, you bet. the sb checkraises and the BB drops out.

7/images/graemlins/spade.gif3/images/graemlins/diamond.gif7/images/graemlins/heart.gif4/images/graemlins/spade.gif

sb checks again. you bet.

I don't understand the purpose of this bet. Bizzarely, the sb folds. I don't understand this either. I thought the probability of this happening was so low it was basically 0%. I don't really know what's going on, but I know that I take the free card on the turn. Can someone else weigh in here? I'm confused. If it weren't for the results I would say the turn bet is terrible.

JJ hand

A case can be made for checking through the turn against an aggressive opponent. I still don't know enough to say which is best on the turn. I do know that when the turn is checked through and villian checks the river, you must bet here.

Hrmm, and first hand, where you turn two pair: Sometimes I c/r this turn but it may be FPS.

EvanJC
10-21-2005, 12:45 AM
yes, yes i do.

Jerkass333
10-21-2005, 12:47 AM
[ QUOTE ]
yes, yes i do.

[/ QUOTE ]
Right on.

cookie
10-21-2005, 12:48 AM
[ QUOTE ]
<font color="red"> This is actually pretty simple, if it wrong to fold, then I need to know, at the moment I always fold KTo in MP, also in CO I think
</font>

04:11 (QKs) I probably just call the 3-bet preflop. On the turn I definitely take the free card. I was very suprised when villain folded to your turn bet. <font color="red"> I was somewhat surprised also, but the was $46 so he dont need to fold very often</font>

[/ QUOTE ]

Jerkass333
10-21-2005, 12:52 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
<font color="red"> This is actually pretty simple, if it wrong to fold, then I need to know, at the moment I always fold KTo in MP, also in CO I think
</font>

04:11 (QKs) I probably just call the 3-bet preflop. On the turn I definitely take the free card. I was very suprised when villain folded to your turn bet. <font color="red"> I was somewhat surprised also, but the was $46 so he dont need to fold very often</font>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Regarding the KQs hand, I think the chances of him raising your bet has to be considered here.

cookie
10-21-2005, 12:53 AM
Hrmm, and first hand, where you turn two pair: Sometimes I c/r this turn but it may be FPS.

I think I was somewhat afraid of a gutshot draw, and people tend to call with anything

cookie
10-21-2005, 12:55 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
</font>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Regarding the KQs hand, I think the chances of him raising your bet has to be considered here.

[/ QUOTE ]
U are right its not a 1:7,66 bluffing situation since we have to call a c/r...

cookie
10-21-2005, 01:10 AM
Just replayed the sesion

UTG openraise, I fold KQo, think its fine, just checking?

CO open limps, SB raise, I call AJs, value in a 3-bet?

Jerkass333
10-21-2005, 01:21 AM
I dont remember what the players were like but typically I think there's plenty of value in a 3bet with AJs. Especially since you have position on the raiser. I think most people 3-bet KQo but for me it completely depends on the raiser. I don't do it, but there's a decent argument for cold-calling too I guess. I'd likely 3-bet, but I doubt it's a huge deal.

bank
10-21-2005, 02:59 AM
the only major mistake were those jacks on the turn (not betting) ....after villian checked the river again that was a definite value bet. capping that QKs preflop wasn't that bad...but I would definitely check that turn.

stigmata
10-21-2005, 04:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL, thank god it's not just me.... /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

baronzeus
10-21-2005, 05:29 AM
i play everything the same except for 2.

i raise KTo in MP, K9o in CO.

i bet the turn and river in the JJ hand. 100% essential.

other than that NH.

baronzeus
10-21-2005, 05:30 AM
how did you get such good quality? how did you get such a good framerate? how did you cut out the crap?

joop
10-21-2005, 06:54 AM
[ QUOTE ]
how did you get such good quality? how did you get such a good framerate? how did you cut out the crap?

[/ QUOTE ]

And what program did you use, please?

10-21-2005, 07:56 AM
for making videos, check this link with instructions: video instructions (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=&amp;Number=3718552&amp;page=&amp;view=&amp;s b=5&amp;o=&amp;vc=1)

Peter Harris
10-21-2005, 08:33 AM
first of all, goot work. Goddamn, you flop goot.

the JJ at 3:00; you raise PF, bet the flop and get called by SB then check the turn and river on the turn 4568 board. Do you really fear getting checkraised by a 7 (or c/r bluffed)? I don't play 3/6 6max and i was wondering if it's more +EV to check down than to bet and risk being c/r bluffed.

KQs at 4:23 when you typed "u like?" - I liked. Good spot to turn semi-bluff after being c/r on the flop. Nice hand.

Regards,
Pete Harris

cookie
10-21-2005, 10:13 AM
[ QUOTE ]

other than that NH.

[/ QUOTE ]
It was an easy session no difficlut descisions.

U play the KQs exactly as I did? Meaning u also bet turn?

<font color="red"> i bet the turn and river in the JJ hand. 100% essential.
</font>
Do u fold to a c/r? Do u bet the river if u did bet the turn?

cookie
10-21-2005, 10:21 AM
[ QUOTE ]
how did you get such good quality? how did you get such a good framerate? <font color="red"> how did you cut out the crap </font> ?

[/ QUOTE ]
See waffle's guidelines.

But I think u need to 1 table to cut the crap out.

I have one question for the viewers:
Will it get confusing if I cut hands like 47o UTG totally out, meaning the blinds might "jump" a bit around?

10-21-2005, 10:53 AM
Great video!

This question may reveal that I am completely ignorant, but nevertheless, here it is :-)

How do you get that black background on the interface on Eurobet, instead of the usual table, chairs etc.. Is there some feature in the Eurobet client I havent been able to locate?

(In the main lobby screen in the Eurobet software, under
"Options", "Video and audio options", you can remove the Characters etc. , but not the rest, as far as I can see).

It it way easier to see the HUD stats with the black background, I would love my tables to look like that.

Good luck at the tables

cookie
10-21-2005, 11:01 AM
U have an image folder. Paint the table whatever color u prefer.
I think the PV site has a couple of uploads of changed backgrounds. There is some site with alot of those, cant remember the name, someone help me here.

EDIT: Goddag, Danmark to the maaax /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Sightless
10-21-2005, 11:32 AM
Wow thank you very much for posting this video! great watch

baronzeus
10-21-2005, 05:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

other than that NH.

[/ QUOTE ]
It was an easy session no difficlut descisions.

U play the KQs exactly as I did? Meaning u also bet turn?

<font color="red"> i bet the turn and river in the JJ hand. 100% essential.
</font>
Do u fold to a c/r? Do u bet the river if u did bet the turn?

[/ QUOTE ]

against that retarded donk in the KQs hand i bet the turn every time.

also i fold some cards on teh river but dont fold the rest (in the JJ hand)

10-21-2005, 07:35 PM
What about the AJs hand on the flop. Whats the reason for the raise? Either we are way behind or way ahead and there is no apparent draw. So why not try to keep the third guy in the pot.

csuf_gambler
10-22-2005, 02:44 AM
i have 2 standard questions.

the KQo you folded in MP to the UTG raise. isn't this a stanard 3 bet?

the AJs in the bb. its raised before you, you just call. isn't this a standard 3 bet?

cookie
10-22-2005, 10:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]
i have 2 standard questions.

<font color="red"> Im not sure </font>
the AJs in the bb. its raised before you, you just call. isn't this a standard 3 bet?
<font color="red"> Yes I think so</font>

[/ QUOTE ]

baronzeus
10-22-2005, 02:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

no, its a fold cuz ur dominated too often

imported_leader
10-22-2005, 03:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

no, its a fold cuz ur dominated too often

[/ QUOTE ]

What does UTG's PFR have to be for you to 3-bet?