PDA

View Full Version : How many times do you have to email Bet365?

Brice
10-20-2005, 09:43 PM
I remember I had to email the twice last time and it looks like I will have to email them at least three times concerning this one. It is frustrating. The customer service department there is just terrible.

I hope I do not miss out on the chance for the Eurobet bonus that expires on Friday since I do not have my money.

aucu
10-20-2005, 10:23 PM
I've never had to email them more than once. It took up to 5 days for them to credit me but they did it.
The 5 days included a weekend when whoever takes care of these things might have been off.

10-20-2005, 11:02 PM
Weird, I thought Bet365 had a very good customer service. Both times I wanted the bonus credited, it took them only 5 hours to reply to my e-mail. They did even send me the e-mail on my former language. Best service I have encounter so far.

gl getting your bonus

LALDAAS
10-20-2005, 11:06 PM
Just call.

None of my e-mails went through they have a serious spam blocker.

I personal know the dump all e-mail from Comcast (my ISP) and verzion.

I have to use my hotmail account to email them.

Thier CS is the best.

uaw420rook
10-20-2005, 11:51 PM
never had a problem with them. one email should do it as long as it dosen't bounce. Wait a couple of days and if no response, just call them. Operators speak good english and are very helpful by my experiance. I will add that this months response to my email did take longer than last month. I would think that more players are taking advantage of this bonus than last month, and they probably are behind.

froggy527
10-21-2005, 05:05 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I have to use my hotmail account to email them.

[/ QUOTE ]

I had to do this too! When I called them about my bounced
email they also promptly took care of my bonus.

Vavavoom
10-21-2005, 06:28 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Their CS is the best in the Industry.

[/ QUOTE ]

1 email...Sept
1 email...Oct...

Ring them and they will sort it 100%

Duckstabber
10-21-2005, 07:44 AM
[ QUOTE ]
1 email...Sept
1 email...Oct

[/ QUOTE ]

arx
10-21-2005, 07:56 AM
Hey duck, is that avatar a soccer reminder...

Great stuff!!!

10-21-2005, 08:00 AM
1 email september. Answer and bonus money received in 6 minutes.
1 email october. Answer and bonus money received in 4 hours.

Maybe it helps if you're able to use one of the country specific support emails.

Duckstabber
10-21-2005, 08:04 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Hey duck, is that avatar a soccer reminder...

Great stuff!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup, it's a soccer reminder - unfortunately I haven't seen too many Italians around here! /images/graemlins/wink.gif

10-21-2005, 09:07 AM
Bet365 responded more quickly to my request to get credited for bonuses than any poker site ever has. Took less than two hours.

10-21-2005, 10:58 AM
It took them about 3 days to respond to my email... but I wasnt very clear about what I wanted. When they did credit me, they actually creditied me for more than just what I thought I should get - and asked for. I like bet365 - too bad the software kinda sucks.

Brice
10-21-2005, 12:22 PM
I just contacted Bet365 by phone and the guy said due to the high volume it is taking longer to credit the bonuses than expected. He said the delay period is about 48 hours. He was very polite and spoke understandable English.

I take back what I said about their Customer Service. I am satisfied and hopefully I will get the bonus soon so I can do the Eurobet bonus.

Art Vandelay
10-21-2005, 12:25 PM
I used the email link on the main page where you fill out a form email. They replied withing 24-48 hours and credited my account. Good CS if you ask me.

oxymoron
10-21-2005, 10:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I just contacted Bet365 by phone and the guy said due to the high volume it is taking longer to credit the bonuses than expected. He said the delay period is about 48 hours. He was very polite and spoke understandable English.

I take back what I said about their Customer Service. I am satisfied and hopefully I will get the bonus soon so I can do the Eurobet bonus.

[/ QUOTE ]

Glad someone posted this because I too am waiting (maybe it's there now but I'm at work). Well, it it's not there I can wait and call them tomorrow if they are open on Sat. Glad someone here posted this.

My only complaint with Bet365 is that their interface is way too big.