PDA

View Full Version : calculating rake paid in pokertracker

loudog
10-20-2005, 07:09 PM
anybody have a link or anything? i think i know the method, but want to be 100% sure.

loudog
10-20-2005, 07:58 PM
lets go you geeks, answer me!~

uncleshady
10-20-2005, 08:01 PM
Im a fine arts major, I use pokergrapher.

loudog
10-20-2005, 08:32 PM
anyone who doesnt use Pgrapher?

Is it Game Notes, Get all, Total rake/APH?

How accurate is it?

loudog
10-20-2005, 08:35 PM
also, are SnG players as easy as they seem to calculate?

Like just say they played 100 50+5's they paid $500 in rake?

loudog
10-20-2005, 09:26 PM
apparently you are not taking lous request for info serious. HELP ME~

TTChamp
10-20-2005, 09:33 PM
Go here and ask: poker tracker forum (http://www.pokertracker.com/forum/)

loudog
10-20-2005, 09:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Go here and ask: poker tracker forum (http://www.pokertracker.com/forum/)

[/ QUOTE ]

No!

You go ask for me, and report back.

Apparently you dont know who I am.

TheHammer24
10-20-2005, 09:37 PM
There are SQL scripts on the PT forum that will let you know. FWIW, don't bump your own post 9 times.

loudog
10-20-2005, 09:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
There are SQL scripts on the PT forum that will let you know. FWIW, don't bump your own post 9 times.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why not? Who else will bump it for me? Are you the forum bump poilce?

TheHammer24
10-20-2005, 09:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you, whatever his name is that got banned last nigth in SS, and played SuperLooseCannon heads up for 50 BB?

loudog
10-20-2005, 09:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you, whatever his name is that got banned last nigth in SS, and played SuperLooseCannon heads up for 50 BB?

[/ QUOTE ]

no, but if u keep talking smack i will play you for 50BB's!

mmbt0ne
10-20-2005, 09:53 PM
SNGs are that easy to calculate. The number after the '+' is the rake.

To get your ring game rake paid, it'll just be a number in the main ring game window of PT. Now, if you want to know MGR, as it relates to rakeback, you need to go to summary, divide the avg total rake, by the avg total players, and then multiply that number by whatever percentage you're getting.

mikeyworm
10-20-2005, 10:04 PM
Go Here. (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=software&Number=3388806&Fo rum=&Words=&Searchpage=0&Limit=250&Main=3388806&Se arch=true&where=bodysub&Name=8888&daterange=1&newe rval=1&newertype=y&olderval=&oldertype=&bodyprev=# Post3388806)

loudog
10-20-2005, 10:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]

To get your ring game rake paid, it'll just be a number in the main ring game window of PT. Now, if you want to know MGR, as it relates to rakeback, you need to go to summary, divide the avg total rake, by the avg total players, and then multiply that number by whatever percentage you're getting.

[/ QUOTE ]

i thought it was under the games tab?

loudog
10-20-2005, 10:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Go Here. (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=software&Number=3388806&Fo rum=&Words=&Searchpage=0&Limit=250&Main=3388806&Se arch=true&where=bodysub&Name=8888&daterange=1&newe rval=1&newertype=y&olderval=&oldertype=&bodyprev=# Post3388806)

[/ QUOTE ]

thanks mikey-

i ned something more 'old school' though. this is for a group of people, and I cant be sure they all know hwo to do this stuff etc.

Sniper
10-20-2005, 11:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
ned something more 'old school' though.

[/ QUOTE ]

Get out a pen and paper...

loudog
10-20-2005, 11:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
ned something more 'old school' though.

[/ QUOTE ]

Get out a pen and paper...

[/ QUOTE ]

cmon guys. why does everyone have to be so cute and funny. answer my fecking question. its really important. i only have one testicle, so you would be helping a cripple.

Sniper
10-21-2005, 12:02 AM
Dude... you already answered your own question on the easiest way to get a good estimate...

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

don't forget to set your filter in preferences to the month you are interested in /images/graemlins/smile.gif

mmbt0ne
10-21-2005, 12:04 AM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">En réponse à:</font><hr />

[/ QUOTE ]

i thought it was under the games tab?

[/ QUOTE ]

You're wrong. Everything I said is 100% accurate.

Sniper
10-21-2005, 12:16 AM
[ QUOTE ]
if you want to know MGR, as it relates to rakeback, you need to go to summary, divide the avg total rake, by the avg total players, and then multiply that number by whatever percentage you're getting.

[/ QUOTE ]

mmb,

Your calculation is wrong for the following reasons...
1. To calculate MGR, you wouldn't be multiplying by anything
2. There is no "avg total rake" on the summary tab
3. The summary tab would include data on hands in his database that he wasn't playing in (from either dataminig or sitting out).

mmbt0ne
10-21-2005, 02:38 AM
if you want to know MGR, as it relates to rakeback, you need to go to summary, divide the avg total rake, by the avg total players, and then multiply that number by whatever percentage you're getting.

[/ QUOTE ]

mmb,

Your calculation is wrong for the following reasons...
1. To calculate MGR, you wouldn't be multiplying by anything
2. There is no "avg total rake" on the summary tab
3. The summary tab would include data on hands in his database that he wasn't playing in (from either dataminig or sitting out).

[/ QUOTE ]

1. Yes, you would. You're not getting 100% rakeback, you're getting x%. Hence multiply by x.
2. You are correct. It's Avg. Rake
3. All you dataminers are screwing it up for me /images/graemlins/frown.gif

loudog
10-21-2005, 12:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Dude... you already answered your own question on the easiest way to get a good estimate...

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

don't forget to set your filter in preferences to the month you are interested in /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

well i needed to be sure!

thanks krazy kitty