PDA

View Full Version : An all Writers Poker Tournment

RowdyZ
06-04-2003, 02:12 PM
I have always thought it would be cool if someone sponsored a Poker Tournment featuring some of the writers in the Poker World. Not sure what the format would be maybe a mixed game. Take maybe 24 people so you could have 3 tables of 8 so you could play mixed games. Best would be to have a series of tournments over course of time and in different games and then have the 8 top finishers be seeded and play a headsup tournment at the end.
How would this lineup look. Some names might surprise you But I think it would be an interesting mix and that is why I tossed in some of the names.
Sklansky
Malmuth
Ciaffone
Caro
Kreiger
Cloutier
McEvoy
Zee
Brier
West
Cooke
Dana Smith
Jones
Carson
Stern
WArren
Kimberg
Vorhaus
Badger
Dallas
Glazer
Stewart Reuben
John Patrick
Cardoza

Maybe Cardplayer could help sponsor it since several of these people do or have worked for them in the past. Also Maybe Conjelco,2+2,Cardsmith Cardova and Staurt could get involved since they are the ones who publish most of these guys books. Talk about bragging rights and theorist vs players. Anybody else think something like this would be interesting?

Lee Jones
06-04-2003, 05:47 PM
Take John Patrick and lay the points. Anybody that looks that cool in a turtleneck must be a monster player.

Regards, Lee

P.S. It's "Dalla", not "Dallas"