PDA

View Full Version : NCAA pigskin picks 10/20-22

10-20-2005, 01:47 PM
YTD 11-9-1

[ QUOTE ]

fade Tulane for the rest of the year

[/ QUOTE ]

Dont remember who posted this but I like it, I really like it Friday night. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Right now UCF is -5.5 at home against the green wave /images/graemlins/confused.gif

UCF is a good Conf. USA school and would be at the top of the league except for 5 turnovers against S. Miss. last week. Tulane is just plain struggling this year with all that has happened. UCF needs a strong bounce back win after last weeks loss. I think this may be the best line I've seen all year allthough I may be missing some things. I'm puttiing a good chunk on it now though bc I don want the line moving to 7 while I pitter around. I'll look at it some more though and might end up dumping a couple more on it.

I'm also on VA Tech at -10 right now and over 48. Im getting all tingly /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Be back later to add more /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

CCx
10-20-2005, 02:10 PM
sorry for the hijack, but i have to ask - where do people keep getting these colored usernames from?

CCx
10-20-2005, 02:10 PM
p.s. do you know what is Imoh's current status for tonight's game?

10-20-2005, 02:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
p.s. do you know what is Imoh's current status for tonight's game?

[/ QUOTE ]

Imoh is starting, %99 sure.

Last night one of the mods offered to change anyones color that asked, I think it was Dynasty.

CCx
10-20-2005, 02:17 PM
wow, that's cool, i'd want mine to be that <font color="brown">shi[/i]t brown</font> color - tech, hook me up /images/graemlins/grin.gif

10-20-2005, 02:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
wow, that's cool, i'd want mine to be that <font color="brown">shi[/i]t brown</font> color - tech, hook me up /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats weird that you said that, because I requested pee yellow /images/graemlins/grin.gif

10-20-2005, 10:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm also on VA Tech at -10 right now and over 48.

[/ QUOTE ]

VT 28
MD 9

1-1 start to the weekend with a small profit I'll take it /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

10-21-2005, 01:29 AM
YTD 12-10-1

Here we go..... /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

UCF -6

Still like this one a ton. UCF is just much better, especially on offense. Tulane's running game is nonexistint, they just dont have a guy to give the ball to and hope he makes a play. Their QB has been suspect all year, on the other side, Steven Moffet has a qb rating of 145 and completes %62 of his passes. If the golden knights jump out early it could be a long night for Tulane.

UAB/S.Miss over 51
UAB -2.5

This should be a shootout. UAB is at the bottom of their Conf USA league and really shouldnt be. A 7 point loss to TN and a 1 point loss last week to Marshall. UAB was 1 point away from being 3-0 at home, you'll see a much better team this Friday than most expect. However, S.miss should put some points up and this one could come down to a fg.

Arkansas +19.5 at Georgia

Still pretty surprised that AR is getting so many points. Yea GA is undefeated and should handle AR without much of a struggle but 19.5 points is a lot to give to a conference team that isnt a bunch of scrubs. AR will keep this close unless GA sees visions of BCS fairies dancing in their heads and Shockley goes off for 8 TDs /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Navy -7 at Rice

This game I've gotta pretty good chunk on. The line opened at -8 and quickly moved to 7. Im not sure why so many people like Rice (%72 at SB) I think people see Navy and immediately think of a weak team. Well this Navy is anything but weak, they had two 3 point losses back to back to start the season against MD and Stanford but have won 3 in a row. They run the ball like crazy and have been very good at controlling the game. Rice was 0-4(all road games) before getting beat at home pretty easily by Tulsa. Rice has admitted to having trouble stopping the option and I dont think they'll be able to stop the 'shipmens running machine. Going large on this one ladies /images/graemlins/grin.gif

ASU -9.5 at Stanford

Got in early cause I feared the line would move, which it did. The one decent offense Stanford has played was Oregon, and they lost by 24 at home. Keller should be starting Saturday, he says his thumb is fine and has been throwing in practice. The off week has helped the overall health of ASU and they'll put up a big number in Cali.

A few more
Utah St + 18.5
Auburn/LSU under 43
SanDiegoSt -3 v. New Mexico
Cincinnati +22 v. Louisville
All for now /images/graemlins/cool.gif

10-21-2005, 09:44 PM
UAB/S.Miss over 24.5

UAB has been pretty sluggish so far but got it going at the end of the half, hopefully it'll carry over. (or I'll just lose 3 units on this game /images/graemlins/frown.gif )

10-21-2005, 11:34 PM
UCF -6

Tulane 24
UCF 34 /images/graemlins/smile.gif

UAB/S.Miss over 51
UAB -2.5

S. Miss 37
UAB 28

UAB/S.Miss over 24.5 2ndhalf

S. Miss 20
UAB 21

3-1 today

YTD 15-11-1 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif

10-22-2005, 12:10 AM
Kent +10.5

/images/graemlins/grin.gif

10-22-2005, 11:13 AM
One one more /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

N. Western +13

Wooooooohoooooooooooooooooooooo /images/graemlins/cool.gif

10-22-2005, 12:50 PM
fademe, is harris or wolf playing for n.illinois?

10-22-2005, 12:57 PM
Wolfe's shoulder is still banged up but it looks like he'll start. Harris will back him up.

10-22-2005, 02:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Wolfe's shoulder is still banged up but it looks like he'll start. Harris will back him up.

[/ QUOTE ]

And by "start" I mean run all over the damn place.
N. Ill 27 up 27-0 at half /images/graemlins/frown.gif

10-22-2005, 03:53 PM
Arkansas +19.5 at Georgia
Arkansas 20
Georgia 23 /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Cincinnati +22 v. Louisville

Louisville 46
Cinci 22 argghhh /images/graemlins/mad.gif

Kent +10.5

N. Ill 34
Kent 3 heeeehawwww donk pick of the day /images/graemlins/confused.gif

N. Western +13

NW 49
Mich st 14
I think thats a cover /images/graemlins/blush.gif

10-22-2005, 04:26 PM
Utah -11

Hate giving so many points on the road but UNLV is just plain bad /images/graemlins/smirk.gif