PDA

View Full Version : Interpoker $30 weekend Bonus

aucu
10-20-2005, 01:35 PM
Just got this email, I'll take it.

This weekend (Including Friday) if you play 400 raked hands on any InterPoker table we will give you a $30 bonus!

The promotion will start tomorrow (Friday, 21st October) and run through to Sunday 23rd (midnight to midnight ET). Simply go into the cashier and enter the bonus code WKEND723, then play 400 raked hands* before midnight (ET) on Sunday 23rd and the $30 will be automatically credited to your account!

PLEASE NOTE: this promotion does not begin until midnight (ET) on the morning of Friday 21st. The bonus code WKEND723 will not work until the promotion starts.

* The definition of a raked hand for this promotion is the same as for the monthly 100% Match Deposit. A hand that rakes $1 ($, £ & €) or more will count as 1 raked hand. A hand that rakes between 25c and 99c will count as 1/4 of a raked hand.

Enjoy

rwesty
10-20-2005, 07:47 PM
Do you work off other bonuses at the same time as this bonus? Or does only one bonus at a time work itself off?

uncleshady
10-20-2005, 07:51 PM
You can work off the 90 monthly at the same time. Makes it almost worth doing at that point.

A side effect is that people start filling up the 2/4 tables during these weekends, making it mathematically possible to actually finish the bonus without playing 5/10

Brain
10-20-2005, 09:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]

A side effect is that people start filling up the 2/4 tables during these weekends

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't know this. How much better are these games then? I'm sure not Party-caliber, but it can't be worse than the usual IP games.

Card08
10-20-2005, 09:54 PM
"this promotion does not begin until midnight (ET) on the morning of Friday 21st. The bonus code WKEND723 will not work until the promotion starts."

So this bonus goes live in roughly 2 hours?

GMan42
10-20-2005, 10:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

A side effect is that people start filling up the 2/4 tables during these weekends

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't know this. How much better are these games then? I'm sure not Party-caliber, but it can't be worse than the usual IP games.

[/ QUOTE ]

I still find them to be pretty weak-tight...this isn't great for the raked hand count, but can be quite profitable if you can take the agression up a notch without totally LAGging it up.

Definitely enough 2/4 going on these weekends to find 4 full tables just about anytime you log on, though.

aucu
10-20-2005, 10:20 PM
With this I should be able to get the 1000 hands this month to qualify for the free roll giving 30 seats or something like that to the Carib tounament.

FWIW