PDA

View Full Version : women who think you want to sleep with them...

danzasmack
10-20-2005, 12:17 PM
...think they can do anything and you will think it is cute. i do NOT respond well to this crap. If you expect me to bow down every time you make a request just because you have tits, let me know. because i will point to the next pair of tits that walks by, who isn't [censored] obnoxious.

Last night I was out with my sister who came to manhattan about a year and a half ago to attend NYU med school. She is a big Rob Thomas fan and thought it would be fun to go to a concert together, so last night we went out to dinner and then went to the concert.

So the concert was kinda weird, and then we head home. We both live downtown so we go to share a cab. I walk 2 blocks down and raise my hand up, with nobody in sight. A cab starts coming down when a 28-30 year old woman dressed like she was 13 (no complaints) yells "you aren't gonna steal a cab from girls are you?" I reply, "I'm gay, so that won't work on me." The girls replies "no you're not, I can see it in your eyes." None the less, I was waiting for a cab and she was coming up from behind me, so the cab was rightfully mine. It was getting late, I had work and was tired so I just wanted to get home. I think nothing of it, open the door for my sister, when suddenly someone pushes me out of the way. It was the woman. Half smiling she says "that's bullshit" I stood back in disgust as her friend quickly ran into the car.

How do you guys react to this? Like girls out at a bar who come up to you and say "buy me a drink?" I am very generous - like VERY generous when it comes to other people. If i go out with friends I don't mind buying a round. If i do go out and meet a girl i will definatly pay for her drinks and if i take a lady anywhere she might as well not bring a purse. But some girls just seem to cross the line.

PS - the concert was weird. How many men between 22-35 did you think listend to Rob Thomas and would go to a concert, like on a man-date. It was weird.

PPS - and yes, I would definatly have slept with either of the 2 girls.

TheTROLL
10-20-2005, 12:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
If i do go out and meet a girl i will definatly pay for her drinks and if i take a lady anywhere she might as well not bring a purse.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do not do this.

jakethebake
10-20-2005, 12:23 PM
I tend to be pretty generous with women. I open doors, buy drinks, compliment them, etc. However, these things should come from the fact that I'm a gentleman and I want to do it. They should not come from the fact that she's trying to use me or guilt me into something. If she does that, she'll get nowhere. If a strange girl asks for a drink, I'll probably laugh at her. Same with the cab.

theweatherman
[ QUOTE ]
women who think you want to sleep with them...

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Last night I was out with my sister

[/ QUOTE ]

I started out with a bad impression of your post.

jokerthief
Women like this give all women a bad name. They should be avoided like the plague and given no preferential treatment. Hell, you should treat them like dirt. There are pleanty of beautiful women who don't act like this, there is no need to play this game. Funny thing is that if you do stand up for yourself, you have a better chance bagging one of the chicks anyway.

jaydub
10-20-2005, 12:24 PM
*yawn*

Standard line of put them down but in an cocky and funny way. Equally good alternatives are many but that is a decent enough start. They saw you as weak and owned you because, well you are weak and they do own you although I'm sure your look of disgust caused them to rethink their lives up to that point.

You should also stop buying drinks and for damn sure stop buying food early on.

danzasmack
10-20-2005, 12:27 PM
you guys don't pay for a girl when you go out with them!? I don't mean I go to a bar, meet some broad and pick up her tab. But if i've been sitting with the girl for an hour or so and having fun I will go to the bar and get her and I a drink.

And yes I almost lied and said it wasn't my sister because it does seem kinda weird.

peterchi
10-20-2005, 12:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Did I miss something, or are the "2 girls" in your story: a) the annoying woman, and b) ...your sister??

Blarg
You got blindsided by a woman?

Work on your peripheral vision, man. And your balance.

IndieMatty
[ QUOTE ]
you guys don't pay for a girl when you go out with them!? I don't mean I go to a bar, meet some broad and pick up her tab. But if i've been sitting with the girl for an hour or so and having fun I will go to the bar and get her and I a drink.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm with you. Normal. only the wrong type of girl will look down at this.

daryn
[ QUOTE ]
you guys don't pay for a girl when you go out with them!?

[/ QUOTE ]

hey man, they keep demanding equality. let's give it to them.

mslif
10-20-2005, 12:40 PM
wow, she was way out of line!
My take on the drink paying protocole is that if a guy buys me drink and I am interested, I'll buy the next round. It's only fair.

Blarg
10-20-2005, 12:41 PM
Nice. Way too rare, unfortunately.

10-20-2005, 12:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Next time just shove her to the ground when she pushes you away. You are a man and she is a woman. Unless of course she is willing to sleep with you for the cab right in which case you should share the cab. Which leads me to ask why you didn't do that in the first place if she was cute. You already had an "in" when she said "no you aren't, I can see it in your eyes."

Equal Rights! If a man did the same thing, I would punch him in the face. It's only fair that you at least shove her to the ground.

jaydub
10-20-2005, 12:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Only because too few men respond to "Buy me a drink" with "No but you can buy me one".

imported_The Vibesman
10-20-2005, 12:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Equal Rights! If a man did the same thing, I would punch him in the face. It's only fair that you at least shove her to the ground.

[/ QUOTE ]

Or punch her in the nuts.

mslif
10-20-2005, 12:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Only because too few men respond to "Buy me a drink" with "No but you can buy me one".

[/ QUOTE ]

Women actually say that stuff????
I could never go up to a guy and ask him to buy me a drink.

jaydub
10-20-2005, 12:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Next time just shove her to the ground when she pushes you away. You are a man and she is a woman. Unless of course she is willing to sleep with you for the cab right in which case you should share the cab. Which leads me to ask why you didn't do that in the first place if she was cute. You already had an "in" when she said "no you aren't, I can see it in your eyes."

[/ QUOTE ]

Werd, bust out the mace on her cab stealing ass... Be all like BLAM! take that ho.

The response to "no you aren't, I can see it in your eyes." is "You busted me, I lied, *pause* that's just what I tell women I'm not interested in / attracted to".

Pyromaniac
10-20-2005, 12:51 PM
it's

b) the annoying woman's friend

...but I thought it meant the sister the first time I read it, too... /images/graemlins/blush.gif

danzasmack
10-20-2005, 12:51 PM
yes but hitting on chicks in front of your sister is weird

imported_The Vibesman
10-20-2005, 12:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Why?

Blarg
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL. I think most of us guys have met a huge number of women trying to get free drinks out of us. The especially sad and hilarious stories of the guys who say the woman takes the drink and immediately walks away. Ouch, that's gotta hurt!

jaydub
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Depends on the sister. Some love to play wingman for their bro and women are for more effective than men at it.

Regardless, it probably would have prevented her from jacking your cab.

miajag81
10-20-2005, 12:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I think nothing of it, open the door for my sister, when suddenly someone pushes me out of the way. It was the woman.

[/ QUOTE ]

File assault charges.

TheTROLL
10-20-2005, 12:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That's all good, but she's buying the next one. You went a bit further than that in the OP:

[ QUOTE ]
If i do go out and meet a girl i will definatly pay for her drinks

[/ QUOTE ]

10-20-2005, 12:55 PM
Push back. You'll never be able to live down the fact that your sister saw a girl push you around. lol.

If ANYONE pushes me, girl or not, they ain't getting MY cab.

Miggo
10-20-2005, 12:55 PM
After she shoves you out of the way, you should have said, "Yeah you're right I'm not gay, but you're the type of woman that would make me want to change."

Exitonly
10-20-2005, 12:56 PM
I SO want to punch the girl in the throat, that's really bitch and presumptious.. push her away with your arm, and say "Excuse me fatty"

jaydub
10-20-2005, 12:59 PM
Over under on the average age of the last 3 posters? 15?

Blarg
10-20-2005, 12:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Push back. You'll never be able to live down the fact that your sister saw a girl push you around. lol.

If ANYONE pushes me, girl or not, they ain't getting MY cab.

[/ QUOTE ]

Personally I hate bullies, men or women. And you don't have to be physical to be a huge bully. I try not to let them take advantage, when I can. Lots of people make a lifestyle out of screwing people over, and I'd rather be a jarring speed bump along their way than another successful screwing over in a long and happy chain.

Soul Daddy
10-20-2005, 01:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL. I think most of us guys have met a huge number of women trying to get free drinks out of us. The especially sad and hilarious stories of the guys who say the woman takes the drink and immediately walks away. Ouch, that's gotta hurt!

[/ QUOTE ]
My gf of a few of years ago would do this when I was at the bar with her! She was some piece of work. I used to think, "What a bunch of suckas." I don't think I ever fell for these antics before, but after seeing how easy it is for attractive women to take advantage of guys I definitely haven't since.

mslif
10-20-2005, 01:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

lol... That's pretty bad. If I were the guy I would take the drink away from her and have the bartender dump it. /images/graemlins/mad.gif

danzasmack
10-20-2005, 01:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
After she shoves you out of the way, you should have said, "Yeah you're right I'm not gay, but you're the type of woman that would make me want to change."

[/ QUOTE ]

What I said to her was much more harsh than that and probably the worst thing I've said to anyone in a while.

Exitonly
10-20-2005, 01:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Over under on the average age of the last 3 posters? 15?

[/ QUOTE ]

It may be immature, but no more so that what she did, stick her in her place.

(and i turn 20 in november)

Exitonly
10-20-2005, 01:03 PM
What'd you say?

jaydub
10-20-2005, 01:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
What'd you say?

[/ QUOTE ]

Stop or my sister will beat you up? /images/graemlins/grin.gif

10-20-2005, 01:10 PM
There is no reason you cannot shove someone who just shoved you. Stop buying into the the chivalry thing.

There is no reason whatsoever that this ho needs to shove you like that. Shove her back and tell her to go use her w*oring skills to land some other cab.

I would never hit or shove a girl unless provoked in that fashion. Once that girl throws the rules out the window...well, the rules are out the window. Too bad if she can't handle being shoved by a grown man. Maybe she'll post about it on some internet message board or something, instead of realizing where SHE went wrong.

danzasmack
10-20-2005, 01:12 PM
Yes, because a 6'4" 250lb. man shoving a 5'4" 110lb. woman will really get me home faster.

FWIW - i would never hit a woman and would hit you before you did.

jaydub
10-20-2005, 01:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
There is no reason you cannot shove someone who just shoved you. Stop buying into the the chivalry thing.

[/ QUOTE ]

Disparity of force, responding physically when a verbal response is sufficient... but whatever, if you wanna be that guy, have fun.

Exitonly
10-20-2005, 01:23 PM
yea a shove back is excessive, just brush her out of the way, say something to put her in her place, adn get in the cab after your sister.

vulturesrow
10-20-2005, 01:34 PM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">En respuesta a:</font><hr />

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I was at a club in Atlanta and a woman asked me to give her money to buy a drink! How lame it that?

10-20-2005, 01:46 PM
Women are better wing"wo"men than men.

arod15
10-20-2005, 01:47 PM
I say your not that hot....

IndieMatty
10-20-2005, 01:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I was at a club in Atlanta and a woman asked me to give her money to buy a drink! How lame it that?

[/ QUOTE ]

This has never happened to me. I'd venture to say every girl I have bought a drink for since college has at least been interested in me on some level. I.E. I eventually see them naked.

10-20-2005, 01:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You mean your sister or the cab chick...?

Blarg
10-20-2005, 01:51 PM
Heheh. All too typical.

The funny thing is when they fly into a rage when it doesn't work. The sense of entitlement some people have is just incredible, almost literally beyond belief, as in it's very hard to even picture it being possible no matter how hard you try. Some people's egos get so big that they have a very tenuous grip on reality.

Kind of like the homeless guys who get outraged when you don't give them free money.

Unabridged
10-20-2005, 02:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]

What I said to her was much more harsh than that and probably the worst thing I've said to anyone in a while.

[/ QUOTE ]

you better have busted out c()nt

diebitter
10-20-2005, 02:49 PM
I used to get this, but now I find women ask if they can buy me a drink.

10-20-2005, 03:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh really? I don't think so pal. I eat 6'4" guys for breakfast.

Brushing her back is a lot better than being made to look like a fool in front of kin, as well as other passers-by.

Obviously, you know you wimped out or else you wouldn't even have posted this thread. Your physical size has nothing to do with this situation. Your mental, and emotional toughness is lacking here. You need to "outwit" this buxom blond. Tough, I'm sure.

Being 6'4" 250 or whatever didn't help ya much here, did it? Perhaps being smaller with a little more sensibility would have worked out for you.

And also, I'll thank you to not physically threaten me over the internet. It's just pointless, kid.

tolbiny
10-20-2005, 03:16 PM
"you aren't gonna steal a cab from girls are you?"

"i don't think the cabbie would appreciate having clymidia dripped all over his back seat."

bawcerelli
10-20-2005, 03:18 PM
You should have pulled her out of the cab and thrown her to the ground. she deserved to be slapped, but you probably should skip that part.

jakethebake
10-20-2005, 03:22 PM
You could have let your sister slap her? /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

siccjay
10-20-2005, 03:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
you guys don't pay for a girl when you go out with them!?

[/ QUOTE ]

No. This is where it starts. It only gets worse from here.

You can pay if you are already banging her. Paying to bang her usually gets you nowhere.

Phoenix1010
10-20-2005, 03:30 PM
I can't stand this crap. Drives me absolutely crazy when some slut thinks her vagina gives her a free pass to be as obnoxious and annoying as she pleases. I never really put up with it, but lately I've been responding to it with extreme meanness. Like making them cry meanness. It's wrong, chicks like that are as fragile as cracked glass. Still, it makes me feel better. But, I'm an [censored].

SCfuji
10-20-2005, 03:33 PM
what do you say to make them cry? id like to start getting some jabs in to retaliate.

in all seriousness,
fuji

Phoenix1010
10-20-2005, 03:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
what do you say to make them cry? id like to start getting some jabs in to retaliate.

in all seriousness,
fuji

[/ QUOTE ]

It varies based on the person and situation, making it personal is the key. There are more clever people on here that can come up with a universal jab. The funny thing is, you don't even have to try very hard. These kinds of girls usually have such low self-esteem that all you really need to do is say they should lose five pounds and they'll cry themselves to sleep at night. It's wrong, like I said, but their sense of entitlement is enraging.

Blarg
10-20-2005, 03:41 PM
On the bully angle, I agree. Having a vagina doesn't give you a license to be a kunt.

astroglide
10-20-2005, 04:02 PM
it drives me nuts when i make accidental eye contact with some girl that is unattractive for various reasons (butterface, old, overdone makeup, misc gimmicky stuff) and i can clearly tell that they assumed i was checking them out.

@bsolute_luck
10-20-2005, 04:02 PM
isn't this one of those "needs pictures" threads or am i the only one disappointed? /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

J-Lo
10-20-2005, 04:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Kind of like the homeless guys who get outraged when you don't give them free money.

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol, i have a much story. A friend of mine worked at the Taste of Chicago. At the pretzel stand. At the end of the day he walked away with the pretzels. One day he saw a homeless guy diggin through trash, he offered him a pretzel. The homeless guy replies wiht, "nah, nah, man... I don't eat bread."

CAN U BELIEVE THAT..? THE GUY IS DIGGING THROUGH THE GARBAGE, AND HE DOESN'T EAT BREAD!!!

jakethebake
10-20-2005, 04:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
THE GUY IS DIGGING THROUGH THE GARBAGE, AND HE DOESN'T EAT BREAD!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

I had no idea the Atkins thing was popular with bums.

Blarg
I see this happen a lot, and find it either amusing or annoying, depending on my mood and her expression. What's really weird is when they keep staring at you after the initial weird interaction. Especially if you eventually forget to ignore them, and accidentally catch them doing the fake ignore thing again. I've actually busted out laughing when a girl combines a piercing stare with a rapid turn away and raising of her nose in the air, like she's so above you and you're not good enough, and how dare you look at her. I've never done it, but have sometimes wanted to say, Hey, you're the one staring at ME, not the other way around. This stuff can get very funny sometimes.

Eurotrash
[ QUOTE ]
I wish the real world would just stop hasslin' me!

[/ QUOTE ]

Georgia Avenue
10-20-2005, 04:25 PM
There's really only one response to a woman that you want to insult...I've used it a few times in EXTREMELY dire circumstances.

http://www.uoftbookstore.com/online/prodimg/080207958x.jpg

(Works best on extremly thin girls)

Jorge10
10-20-2005, 04:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow.

I got a people asking for money related story. I am at the gas station, I get out of my car a guy asks me for cash for gas(happens a lot here). I tell him I got no change as I am using my ATM card, he tells me, "no problem, just use it to buy me gas." Weirdest moment ever.

TimM
10-20-2005, 05:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I got a people asking for money related story. I am at the gas station, I get out of my car a guy asks me for cash for gas(happens a lot here). I tell him I got no change as I am using my ATM card, he tells me, "no problem, just use it to buy me gas." Weirdest moment ever.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't make up a story, just say no. It's your money, [censored] him.

Dave G.
10-20-2005, 05:17 PM
I think if you got pushed out of the way by a woman, you should head over to the gym for a little while. That aint cool.

Seriously though, if she pushed me out of the way and her friend ran into the cab, there's two situations. In the first case, since I'm with my sister, I'd probably just swear at her, call her a stupid slut and not worry too much about it. No need to ruin my sisters night.

However, if I were alone, I'd grab the woman who pushed me and I'd yank her away from the cab and make it very clear that I am not happy with her, and that she better cut out the bullshit or she's going to be in trouble. I don't see anything wrong with defending myself in this situation.

What she did was so conceited and arrogant and I can't stand girls who do that [censored], thinking they can use their "girly charms" to get whatever they want. To hell with that. It works the exact opposite with me. If I think a girl is deliberately trying to be manipulative like that, I'm much more likely to tell them to [censored] off than anything else.

I would then order the stupid friend out of the cab, explaining that it was my cab and that I wasn't in the mood for any of her stupid whore games. She would of course comply.

As for girls coming up to me at a bar and telling me to buy them a drink, I tell them that they'll get a drink after they give me a blow job. I have never actually gotten one as a result of this, but I've saved a lot of money.

Brain
10-20-2005, 06:54 PM
...are right!

Yeti
10-20-2005, 07:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
What'd you say?

[/ QUOTE ]

10-20-2005, 07:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Werd, bust out the mace on her cab stealing ass... Be all like BLAM! take that ho.

The response to "no you aren't, I can see it in your eyes." is "You busted me, I lied, *pause* that's just what I tell women I'm not interested in / attracted to".

[/ QUOTE ]

I love this line.

LLL

10-20-2005, 07:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh really? I don't think so pal. I eat 6'4" guys for breakfast.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is clearly not the time to use the "eat for breakfast" comeback.

LLL

10-20-2005, 08:31 PM
grow some balls, stand your ground

ononimo
10-20-2005, 08:46 PM
the appropriate title for the original post is "women who think you are a punk" ... there is nothing in the original post that suggests that the woman in question thought you actually had any interest in her - sexually or otherwise. after all, you didn't even see her until she yelled out to you. it just looks like she read you for someone who could easily be played and treated you accordingly.

Blarg
10-20-2005, 08:51 PM
And it looked like her read was correct.

But to be fair, this type does it to virtually anyone and everyone. Unless he were really mean looking or carrying a bloody machete, it was probably inevitable.

wacki
10-20-2005, 09:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
LOL. I think most of us guys have met a huge number of women trying to get free drinks out of us. The especially sad and hilarious stories of the guys who say the woman (who is banging every OTHER guy on campus) takes the drink and immediately walks away. Ouch, that's gotta hurt!

[/ QUOTE ]

-FYP

jaydub
10-21-2005, 09:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]
And it looked like her read was correct.

But to be fair, this type does it to virtually anyone and everyone. Unless he were really mean looking or carrying a bloody machete, it was probably inevitable.

[/ QUOTE ]

Or if he were self confident, made solid eye contact, and didn't look like someone who would be so easily punked....

Mr_J
10-21-2005, 03:57 PM
No chick has ever tried to use me for anything but sex.

wildzer0
10-21-2005, 04:04 PM
Happens all the time. Now if I'm at a bar I'm with my girlfriend so it doesn't happen anymore, but I used to get that almost every time I went out. I'm super generous but if that's the first thing someone says to me I'll laugh in their face.

Blarg
10-21-2005, 04:15 PM
Hey, I was trying to be kind. But this type really doesn't necessarily have a read on people. I've laughed in the faces of people who have tried to punk me out more times than I can count. With a lot of dickheads, it's pretty much either a numbers game or they're convinced they are WAY smarter and slicker than they are. Often they're just 100% transparent, but they think they're super smooth and sly.

10-21-2005, 08:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
No chick has ever tried to use me for anything but sex.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's awesome.