PDA

View Full Version : I E-mailed Neteller now I can deposit into new PP account

TeeJayORTj
10-20-2005, 10:53 AM
I e-mailed Neteller telling them the situation of creating a new Party Poker account. Asking them If I could get a new account. They forward the e-mail to public relations who contaced Party and now I can use Neteller with my new Party Poker account. This was much less of a hassle then creating a new Neteller account. I sent the original e-mail to Neteller last friday afternoon.

Edit/MH:

See also SPPDTravis' post. (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=3726149&page=0&view=expan ded&sb=5&o=2&fpart=)

teddyFBI
10-20-2005, 10:56 AM
This post makes no sense.

Explain a little more.

10-20-2005, 11:01 AM
Please explain in detail what happened here, a lot of people would be interested in this. Please dont be so vague, thanks.

Subby
10-20-2005, 11:06 AM
If this is the case, this is huge news.

If you don't won't to go through the steps publicly, would you mind providing more detail to me via PM?

EStreet20
10-20-2005, 11:31 AM
I'll take one of those PMs too.

10-20-2005, 11:36 AM
me too please

10-20-2005, 11:42 AM
me also

GutPunch
10-20-2005, 12:06 PM
will take one as well, please

10-20-2005, 12:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

SPPDTravis
10-20-2005, 12:24 PM
i guess this should include me as well

thanks

10-20-2005, 12:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

teddyFBI
10-20-2005, 12:25 PM
This post still makes no sense.

Neteller can't FORCE Party to accept your clear account gnoming / violation of their T&C.

krazyace5
10-20-2005, 01:05 PM
I'd think his affiliate might be in trouble. If he explained the situation to neteller surely they explained it to Party.

TeeJayORTj
10-20-2005, 01:34 PM
I was in a hurry when I typed the original post. This is what I originally e-mailed to Neteller

[ QUOTE ]
I opened a new Party Poker account the other day and they will not let me use my current neteller account to deposit or withdrawal because it was used on another Party Poker account. Is there any way I could close my current neteller account and open a new one. I also have a debit card and would that be able to be tied in with a new account or would a new debit card be needed. I really enjoy neteller and would love to continue using it. Please let me know if this is possible.

[/ QUOTE ]

Here was the first response
[ QUOTE ]
We at NETELLER recommend that you do not open a new NETELLER account. We are aware of this issue and I have forwarded your email to our Public Relations department and they will look into this issue with the merchant on your behalf.

[/ QUOTE ]

Then I got this from PR
[ QUOTE ]
have sent an inquiry to the merchant site to determine if it will be possible for their records to be updated to allow transactions to be made between your account at their site and your NETeller Account. It should not be necessary for you to open a new NETeller Account.

I will notify you as soon as I have received the merchant site's reply.

[/ QUOTE ]

And here was the follow up to that
[ QUOTE ]
The merchant site has indicated that they have updated their records
to allow you to deposit to your account at their site from your
NETeller Account. It will not be necessary for you to open a new
account on the NETeller site.

The merchant has also advised me to recommend that you contact their
staff if you require any further assistance in regards to this matter.

[/ QUOTE ]

10-20-2005, 01:48 PM
thanks man!

teddyFBI
10-20-2005, 02:05 PM
Can you explain how this will help people w/ 2nd party accts?
I'm still not seeing it. The limiting factor here is Party and THEIR policies, not Neteller.

Party is run by a bunch of retards. I would put exactly zero stock in anything they told Neteller anyway...the left hand never knows what the right hand is doing over there. It would be a mistake to assume that Neteller got the "official" word from Party.

TeeJayORTj
10-20-2005, 07:15 PM
I am guessing Neteller made them unassociate my Neteller account with my old Party Poker account name. I am now able to use Neteller on my new Party Poker account and I am glad it works.

splashpot
10-20-2005, 07:29 PM
FWIW, it's not hard in the slightest to open a new Neteller account. I just did it. They don't ask for a reason and I don't think they care. I think this is easier than explaining about Party, etc.

Art Vandelay
10-20-2005, 07:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I e-mailed Neteller telling them the situation of creating a new Party Poker account. Asking them If I could get a new account. They forward the e-mail to public relations who contaced Party and now I can use Neteller with my new Party Poker account. This was much less of a hassle then creating a new Neteller account. I sent the original e-mail to Neteller last friday afternoon.

Edit/MH:

See also SPPDTravis' post. (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=3726149&page=0&view=expan ded&sb=5&o=2&fpart=)

[/ QUOTE ]

Have you made a deposit at Party with your new account and same Neteller yet? I'd be interested to see if this really works. Like others, I'm skeptical of Neteller telling you it's ok. If this works, it's great news.

sthief09
10-20-2005, 08:40 PM
you guys are all ignant

TeeJayORTj
10-20-2005, 09:57 PM
My main concern with a new Neteller account was the fact I already had a debit card with money on it. Either way this worked for me...feel free to just open up a new account if you want though.

Subby
10-21-2005, 09:45 AM
Any trouble depositing into your new Party account?

How about for the guy who opened a second Neteller?

TeeJayORTj
10-21-2005, 01:12 PM
Nope put in six 500 dollar deposits last night.

ThePimpulator
10-21-2005, 01:33 PM
Isnt doing it this way going to drawn Party's attention to certain things that we dont want their attention drawn to any more?

Please, why dont you just go the route of a new Neteller account? Dont have Party getting 10,000 calls from Neteller. They are going to look into that.