PDA

View Full Version : Top twoir on a 4-straight, 3 flush board

chopchoi
10-20-2005, 08:13 AM
I'm in CO with K /images/graemlins/spade.gif Q /images/graemlins/spade.gif. I raise 1 limper. The button, BB and Limper call.

Flop: Q /images/graemlins/diamond.gif J /images/graemlins/diamond.gif T /images/graemlins/diamond.gif. I bet, button calls, the others fold.

Turn: K /images/graemlins/club.gif. What's my line, bet/fold?

10-20-2005, 08:23 AM
I think bet/fold is good, you won't be getting odds to fill up on the river (please post pot sizes in your post it makes it much easier)

10-20-2005, 08:26 AM
*grunch*

I'm guessing we have 3.25 BB in the pot (yes?)...based on the small pot size and our str8 draw counterfeited on the board...c/c the turn and river UI.

Nick Royale
10-20-2005, 08:29 AM
I don't like bet/folding since the implied odds still makes a call very close and combined with the risk of getting raised off the best hand by a hand like KJ or KT makes it incorrect. I don't like checking since we're offering a freecard to a single /images/graemlins/diamond.gif. Still I'm probably check/calling down.

Nick Royale
10-20-2005, 08:35 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm guessing we have 3.25 BB in the pot

[/ QUOTE ]
Try counting instead of guessing. 5.25BB. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Ultima Thule

[/ QUOTE ]
Meh

10-20-2005, 08:51 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm guessing we have 3.25 BB in the pot

[/ QUOTE ]
Try counting instead of guessing. 5.25BB. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Sorry Nick, I forgot to include the limpers action pre-flop. I have a hard time reading and counting. Must have been my combined 240 SAT scores. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif. Still a smallish pot though.

[ QUOTE ]
Ultima Thule
Meh

[/ QUOTE ]

Why Meh? It is awesome here! /images/graemlins/wink.gif