PDA

View Full Version : Tippers for the Strippers

kurosh
10-20-2005, 07:17 AM
Ok, so, we're at a strip club. One of the girl's is about to go dance on stage. My buddy tells me something about how last time he gave her a $1 tip and she got pissed off at him and called him an [censored]. I don't remember the entire story, but that was the jist of it. Anyhow, I go up and sit next to the stage. At some point during their dance, the girl comes around and everyone around the stage tips her. 95% of the time, they tip a dollar. If they really like the girl, I've seen $2 or $3, but very rarely more than that. She comes over to me. I dig through my pocket and pull out a small wad of say two $20's, two $5's and ten $1's. I tip her $1.

Immediately afterwards, she says to me, "You have all those 20's and 5's but you're only tipping me $1?"
My reply, "Would you rather have nothing?"
She makes what I assume is her angry face and flicks me off. I'm shocked that she was so rude, so I leave the stage and go to my seat a few feet back.

She wasn't very attractive either, if that makes a difference, maybe a 6.

Later, she gets on stage to dance again. My buddy is a poker buddy and we have just gotten back from a game so we both have at least 1k on us. He suggests that we sit by the stage with our wads and not tip her. It's against my nature to be that mean, but I was slightly tipsy and got a bit caught up in it. We go over and she completely ignores him because she recognized him. She sees my wad, then when I don't tip her anything, she starts freaking out and yelling at me.

After the dance, she comes over, starts yelling at me some more and I think she was very close to hitting me. I just tell her that she shouldn't flick me off and demand more money when the standard is $1. I felt bad about it, but I don't think I was much in the wrong.

How was my play? Douchebag or the correct move?

10-20-2005, 07:20 AM
lol

BTW, when she was trying to "milk" you for more money the first time, that is standard practice for anyone in the tipping industry. She was trying to be friendly and get some extra money. The sarcastic comment you made probably ticked her off and she went overboard. A more appropriate response may have been along the lines of you not having very much money and you want it to last the night or some BS like that. Either way, it is funny what you guys did.

This is why I cannot go to strip clubs without blowing a ton of money. I am a sucker when they try to get more money off of me and keep me going. Then, if they see the wad they will continue to dance and try to get one on one and try to "earn" all my money. I try not to go very much because of this.

bleu329
10-20-2005, 07:28 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I am a sucker

[/ QUOTE ]

I find it hard not to spend at least a nickel whenever I see so many funbags.

Jeff W
10-20-2005, 07:41 AM
Sounds like you're going to the wrong strip clubs.

I only frequent clubs where the strippers will bend over to take a dollar bill out of your mouth using their tits.

siccjay
10-20-2005, 07:46 AM
[censored] this dirty whore. She has no right to get pissed like that. Maybe if she sucked you off and swallowed would you have owed her something more.

StevieG
10-20-2005, 07:49 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Absolutely.

It's a hustle, not a shakedown.

diebitter
10-20-2005, 07:49 AM
[ QUOTE ]
...Then, if they see the wad they will continue to dance and try to get one on one and try to "earn" all my money. I try not to go very much because of this.

[/ QUOTE ]

You need to watch the Married with Children episode were Al has a dollar on a piece of string...

Exitonly
10-20-2005, 07:52 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[censored] this dirty whore. She has no right to get pissed like that. Maybe if she sucked you off and swallowed would you have owed her something more.

[/ QUOTE ]

definitely.

One of my friends tips the dancers (during a lap dance) $1 by placing (i'm tired, and that doesnt look like it's spelled right) it on his crotch for her to retrieve. Gooood stuff.

Theres no way she can flip you off, and expect to get anything else from you... ever. She's lucky she didnt lose her job, there are probably plenty of average girls that would like to get into stripping.

The Glove
10-20-2005, 07:56 AM
She got $1 more than she deserved.

I don't really understand the tipping girls on stage thing (though my friends always do it). My plan of attack is:

1) Wait until I see a girl I like on stage,
2) go up to the stage and give her $5,
3) if she seems cool and still looks good up-close I say, "I'm sitting over there" and point.
4) Upon her arrival, give her every dollar I can get my hands on.

That's just me. I'm a Strip Clup Sociopath.

GP

hicherbie
10-20-2005, 07:59 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Douchebag

[/ QUOTE ]

peachy
10-20-2005, 08:16 AM
sounds like u went to a craphole strip club...if its a good one the owners/managers would make sure thier girls never act this way...and im shocked noone stepped in and said something to her - either to make sure u werent harrassing her or to find out what was going on

zephed
10-20-2005, 08:19 AM
I liked your play, Kurosh.

ChipWrecked
10-20-2005, 08:20 AM
'Flipped off'. The correct phrase is 'flipped me off'. Sorry, just a pet peeve.

Bad club. Bad stripper, bad. Listen to peachy, ATL has great clubs, full nudity and alcohol, awesome talent. Dollar works fine in most of these clubs.

HopeydaFish
10-20-2005, 11:34 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm shocked that she was so rude

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, she's a stripper...

Blarg
10-20-2005, 11:42 AM
I think your move is hilarious. You should have given her the link to Das Leben's tipping thread.

Guy Incognito
10-20-2005, 11:46 AM
[ QUOTE ]
we both have at least 1k on us. He suggests that we sit by the stage with our wads and not tip her.

[/ QUOTE ]
This can only be -EV.

And ATL strip clubs suck. At least compared to places like LV.

Blarg
10-20-2005, 11:48 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm shocked that she was so rude

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, she's a stripper...

[/ QUOTE ]

You're looking at strippers in the wrong way. They're social workers for your penis.

offTopic
10-20-2005, 12:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Immediately afterwards, she says to me, "You have all those 20's and 5's but you're only tipping me $1?"
My reply, "Would you rather have nothing?"
She makes what I assume is her angry face and flicks me off. I'm shocked that she was so rude, so I leave the stage and go to my seat a few feet back.

[/ QUOTE ]

Next time, don't go to the rail at Applebee's.

irishpint
10-20-2005, 12:08 PM
i liked this story. because strippers aren't people it's funny to mock them and degrade them since they clearly don't have real feelings.

samjjones
10-20-2005, 12:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
...Then, if they see the wad they will continue to dance and try to get one on one and try to "earn" all my money. I try not to go very much because of this.

[/ QUOTE ]

You need to watch the Married with Children episode were Al has a dollar on a piece of string...

[/ QUOTE ] http://academic.scranton.edu/student/KELLYM25/a623g.jpg

Warik
10-20-2005, 12:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]

How was my play? Douchebag or the correct move?

[/ QUOTE ]

Depends. How'd she say it? Was she serious or was she being all cutesy about it? If the latter, then yea you're a douche. If she was serious then yeah, you're still a douche, but not as bad. /images/graemlins/smile.gif If a stripper said that to me seriously all I'd say is "yes" and give her the dollar. I have a system and I refuse to deviate. Develop one. =)

kurosh
10-20-2005, 12:36 PM
Oh, no, she was completely serious and if there was any doubt, when she was yelling at me, she explained that it's MY fault for showing her the other bills.

Exitonly
10-20-2005, 12:39 PM
I think you should ahve called over a manager, that's uunnaceptable for someone to treat a customer. Get her skanky ass fired.

Easy E
Not that I agree with the strip club thing overall, but good play.

dtbog
[ QUOTE ]
BTW, when she was trying to "milk" you for more money the first time, that is standard practice for anyone in the tipping industry. She was trying to be friendly and get some extra money.

[/ QUOTE ]

Calling you a tightwad is not friendly.

At all.

I'd ask for the dollar back, and then leave.

kurosh
10-20-2005, 12:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i liked this story. because strippers aren't people it's funny to mock them and degrade them since they clearly don't have real feelings.

[/ QUOTE ]You really need to work on your reading comprehension.

kurosh
10-20-2005, 12:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]

I only frequent clubs where the strippers will bend over to take a dollar bill out of your mouth using their tits.

[/ QUOTE ]They do that there.

kurosh
10-20-2005, 12:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
angry face and flicks me off.

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
she shouldn't flick me off and

[/ QUOTE ]
/images/graemlins/confused.gif

miajag81
10-20-2005, 01:09 PM
Well played.

I hate strip clubs for this very reason, I guess I have just never been to a good one.

drewjustdrew
10-20-2005, 01:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

flip, flick, I've heard it both ways.

HopeydaFish
10-20-2005, 01:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Correct. Most strippers are dead inside.

swede123
10-20-2005, 01:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I think you should ahve called over a manager, that's uunnaceptable for someone to treat a customer. Get her skanky ass fired.

[/ QUOTE ]

I really like this one. Strip club managers truly believe in the old adage that "the customer is always right." If anything this would get your ass beaten outside the club and your nice wad of bills stolen by some stranger tipped off by the club manager.

Swede

Exitonly
10-20-2005, 01:27 PM
As you can see, i don't frequent strip clubs.

HopeydaFish
10-20-2005, 01:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I really like this one. Strip club managers truly believe in the old adage that "the customer is always right." If anything this would get your ass beaten outside the club and your nice wad of bills stolen by some stranger tipped off by the club manager.

Swede

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, that was my thinking too. It's possible that the manager would yell at the girl and apologize on the club's behalf...but it's more likely that the OP would have gotten his ass kicked by the bouncers for "causing trouble". If anything, the manager's mindset is probably more along the lines of the strippers' mindset, and he'd have taken her side.

SCfuji
10-20-2005, 01:33 PM
i figured this out after this first couple times i went that these girls are really out just for the money. but sometimes there are the really good business oriented ones that work for the dollars will sit and chat, rub your back and whatever. they wont ask for drinks either. find the good ones to hang out with you. if i dont have a good experience at a club i dont go back.

place called the library i went to once in socal. it blows and here is the reason why. the whole night there werent many customers. the library requires everybody to order one drink minimum while you are there. so, like a good person i order my one drink and tip the waitress and thats that. waitress keeps coming around and around asking for drinks and i keep saying no because i dont want anymore 6 dollar cokes. at the end of the night (i had dropped a hundo on singles for the girls dancing but lap dances in socal are no-touchy so i didnt get any) i leave and this girl starts screaming at me "this is a tipping industry if you arent going to tip then dont come here". not a problem you idiot lady. i bought my one drink according to their rules. she made me really mad but im not going to mess with any bouncers, i would die.

imported_The Vibesman
10-20-2005, 01:40 PM
Another reason to like Montreal strip clubs, they don't have tipping like this. A dollar and two dollars in Canada is in coin form anyway. The girls do table dances or private dances to make their money, and on stage they try to put on a show for everyone instead of just shaking their booty in front of the guy with the most singles.

Man, I gotta get back to Montreal soon...

kurosh
10-20-2005, 01:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]Nm, tired and first thing I looked at in the morning. I misunderstood.

JohnnyHumongous
10-20-2005, 01:49 PM
Ah, you did the right thing. Who's kidding who, any extra money you gave her was going right up her nose anyway.

arod15
10-20-2005, 01:51 PM
I like it. 1$ is standard unless they are supper hot. Let you get a wiff, or give you a happy ending....

krimson
10-20-2005, 02:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Swede

[/ QUOTE ]

More like being held down by some stranger while the stripper kicks the [censored] out of you and takes your money.

Blarg
10-20-2005, 02:23 PM
Yet another reason strip clubs suck. Lots of drunk dudes so horny they're angry, and seeing all that flesh just got them even more pissed off and hyped up. And then they blew all their dollars to get nowhere and feel stupid. Usually at night and not in the best part of town.

canis582
10-20-2005, 02:27 PM
I can't believe noone has figured out why strippers are so aggressive...$1 does not buy a lot of coke.

These girls are either coked up or cranky because they arent coked up. Some are paying for college, but not the fun ones.

Eihli
10-20-2005, 02:31 PM
Up in Arkansas last week I tipped one of the dancers a dillards receipt. Don't do that by the way, it will get beer thrown on you and get you thrown out.

mikeymer
10-20-2005, 02:35 PM
My favorite move, and signature maneuver at the strip club, is to crumple up dollar bills and throw them at the girls when they are on stage... It's a blast.

10-20-2005, 02:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Calling over a manager is not a good move at a strip club. It might work at Denny's but this is a strip club. Do you know what kind of people run these type of places? http://www.sopranoland.com/episodes/ep02/images/02-tony03.jpg

10-20-2005, 04:49 PM
The last time I was at a strip club, I asked for titties in my face. I was there a long [censored] time, and only got titties in my face three times. When I ask for titties in my face, I want it at least six times.

Needless to say, I didn't leave a tip.

BottlesOf
10-20-2005, 05:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
My reply, "Would you rather have nothing?

[/ QUOTE ]

This is where you went wrong. You're of course right, but you gotta play it better than that.

Sponger15SB
10-20-2005, 05:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The last time I was at a strip club, I asked for titties in my face. I was there a long [censored] time, and only got titties in my face three times. When I ask for titties in my face, I want it at least six times.

Needless to say, I didn't leave a tip.

[/ QUOTE ]

Go to a strip club in Tijuana and you can buy the place out for $20. hehe, so much better than vegas strip clubs.

Homer
10-20-2005, 05:55 PM
She's a piece of trash. Tell her to suck your dick if she wants a fiver.

Stuey
10-20-2005, 06:41 PM
Certian types of guys get nervous around strippers.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y19/Stuey2plus2/strippers1.gif

Ulysses
10-21-2005, 04:01 AM
1) Tipping her $1 was fine.

2) I understand you are tough and not afraid to hang out behind the bushes during big junior high rumbles, but as a general rule, it's probably best to not go flashing your wad of money when drunk at a strip club.

3) Your response was fine, but I'm just more of a "whatever" kinda guy.

4) A better response would have been to wait around until a cool, hot stripper gets on stage while the bitch is working the crowd. Then, walk up to the stage and in one bunch throw $20-30 in ones at the chick on stage. It will look like a lot more money than it really is, sorta like one of those money machine things.