PDA

View Full Version : how often do you french kiss mary jane? (poll)

Jules22
10-20-2005, 05:23 AM
seems like its about time for this poll, what with all the weed threads and stuff. plus i wanna make sure im kinda normal, because i smoke pot constantly. its pretty lame to be sure, but im only 21 and i figure as long as i dont have any commitments or responsibilites, i might as well live it up. i have met smokers that make me look like a newbie they smoke so much. how much do you toke?

send_the_msg
10-20-2005, 05:25 AM
last year seems like it took place over one night...and some weird dreaming. luckily i don't smoke that much anymore...

10-20-2005, 05:25 AM
Smoking pot makes your brain slow. There is no way you are going to become a 5th Dan in Virtua Fighter 4: Evolution with dulled reaction time. Just no way....

send_the_msg
10-20-2005, 05:27 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Smoking pot makes your brain slow. There is no way you are going to become a 5th Dan in Virtua Fighter 4: Evolution with dulled reaction time. Just no way....

[/ QUOTE ]

i actually could not beat burnout 3 while sober

Exitonly
10-20-2005, 05:27 AM
Thankfully, i don't have access to it often enough for me to get real degenerate about it, but whenever my friend (only have one that does) that smokes is home from school i stock up.

Great way to end the day, smoke a bowl, grab a sandwich and watch some tv.