PDA

View Full Version : W-SEX

bonusjunkie
06-04-2003, 04:42 AM
Isn't it amazing. Since they released the new software there seems to be no action at all. Where are all the players ? No 1-1 game ; not even a single full ring-game. Just a shorthanded 2-4 How comes ? Does the new software suck?

dux
06-04-2003, 04:47 AM
The software appears to be better. Perhaps there is a problem for a lot of people switching over. All that I have heard is running the new versions hogs a lot of your computer's resoucres, making every thing slow.

Perhaps people are slow in coming around, and will convert soon.

cmwings
06-04-2003, 07:37 AM
Not amazing at all as each wsex-player discovers who furnishes the software.

BillE
06-05-2003, 04:35 PM
i used to play there semi-regularly. i liked the software update for the most part. last week, i went to log in and it made me download an update. every time, i click on the software now, my whole computer freezes up. i've emailed them, they basically said, "we don't know what to tell you.. sit tight".

so perhaps others are having this problem? given all the bonuses they are offering, it is surprising that no one is taking advantage.

LondonBroil
06-05-2003, 05:09 PM
It's working fine for me. I even got a High Hand of the Hour on Sunday. Go me!

onlinechamp
06-05-2003, 05:20 PM
I get the same thing Bill does pop ups download this and that while im at 3 tables then it screws up my whole cpu and I just cant have that with big $$ on the line. If they happen to get big 30-60 omaha hi lo and some 30-60 holdem games I WILL BE PACKING MY BAGS and moving to WSEX but I need some 30-60 omaha hi lo!