PDA

View Full Version : Redonkulicious 1/2 6-Max Hand

2+2 wannabe
10-20-2005, 04:23 AM
1/2 Absolute 6-max

Button is a complete fish - he will bet ANY pair, and call down any raise with anything
BB is 28/12/1.25 after 300 - nothing out of the ordinary
no reads on anyone else

Hero gets AAAAAAH A/images/graemlins/heart.gif Q/images/graemlins/diamond.gif in SB

everyone limps to me, <font color="red">I raise</font>, everyone calls to CO who limp-reraises (OH AND IT'S A RERAISE!). everyone calls.

THERE'S THE BURN CARD!!!

Flop is J/images/graemlins/club.gifQ/images/graemlins/heart.gif8/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, giving Hero top pair top kicker

<font color="red">Hero checks</font> (hoping to c/r CO), BB bets, MP3 raises, everyone cold-calls to Hero, <font color="red">Hero calls</font>, SB calls

The pot is huge (27SB right now) and I'm not knocking anyone out. I wait for a turn safe card

Turn (15BB) T/images/graemlins/diamond.gif

That card is safe right? /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Hero checks (with his knuckles of course /images/graemlins/grin.gif), and value-folds when it's capped back to him - "I make classic laydowns - laydowns anyone...no one can make - classic laydowns"

This is super super standard right?

10-20-2005, 05:03 AM
yeah it's pretty likely someone has a 9, i assume if it was just one bet to you on the river you'd call.

ThaHero
10-20-2005, 05:37 AM
Don't have any problem with this. 9 is very likely. Set is somewhat likely. Two pair is likely. Flush draw is possible. There's just too much, and since it's capped back to you, I don't think you have odds to draw to an Ace that probably won't give you the winning hand anyway.

10-20-2005, 06:21 AM
Where's the ejector seat button.

skiier04
10-20-2005, 07:36 AM
[ QUOTE ]

THERE'S THE BURN CARD!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

I actually love you

Reqtech
10-20-2005, 10:42 AM
That's weird. Where was the turn card before the turn???

That's pretty much an automatic fold coming back to you on the turn capped. All you got is the 4 kings, so unless you had 12:1 odds (and i'm pretty sure you didn't), then you're good.

sean c
10-20-2005, 10:51 AM
You have like three outs that probably chop the pot so yeah i would fold. FWIW i wouldn't have raised pre flop i would have just completed.

deception5
10-20-2005, 10:55 AM
[ QUOTE ]
FWIW i wouldn't have raised pre flop i would have just completed.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd raise it preflop but I would just complete AJo and KQo so it's pretty close.

bozlax
10-20-2005, 11:08 AM
Uh, we're only on the turn, there's still one card to come.

bozlax
10-20-2005, 11:09 AM
I think you're actually drawing to one of the three kings that will give you the nut straight. You still don't have odds, but that's what you're hoping for if it's only one back to you.