PDA

View Full Version : Video Ipod vs Nano

ScottyP431
10-20-2005, 02:00 AM
I purchased a 4 gig nano about 2 1/2 weeks ago, giving me like 11 days to return it to best buy. Im considering doing so in order to get the new video ipod and larger space as the 4 gigs filled up much faster than i thought. I did some google searches and found very few reviews of the video ipod so i was wondering if anyone had one and could comment/weigh in with an opinion of how they match up. Tech specs can be found here apple ipod specs (http://www.apple.com/ipodnano/specs.html)
It seems the video ipod is much heavier but not that much larger than the nano.

Thoughts/suggestions?

Freakin
10-20-2005, 02:46 AM
Do you want a full-featured ipod or a small ipod? It's really your decision.

send_the_msg
10-20-2005, 02:47 AM
it's much heavier because it has a hard drive inside, rather than flash memory. if you've used a 4th gen ipod i can't imagine it being much different.

irishpint
10-20-2005, 03:07 AM
does the player play windows media files or just things you download from the apple store. if i can get all the episodes of shows ive downloaded onto an ipod...mmmmmm

send_the_msg
10-20-2005, 03:17 AM
[ QUOTE ]
does the player play windows media files or just things you download from the apple store. if i can get all the episodes of shows ive downloaded onto an ipod...mmmmmm

[/ QUOTE ]

no windows media, but i'm sure your neighborhood hacker will fix that problem.

mason55
10-20-2005, 04:46 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

no windows media, but i'm sure your neighborhood hacker will fix that problem.

[/ QUOTE ]

it's already been fixed. gizmodo had an article today, probably pushed to page 2 or 3 by now.