PDA

View Full Version : Vote for cit!

this guy
10-20-2005, 01:46 AM
Championship round (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=exchange&Number=3722700&pa ge=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=14&vc=1&fpart=1)

Please none of that stupid multiple gimmick accout [censored].

citanul
10-20-2005, 01:05 PM
i'm getting totally pwned so far in this round.

cit

kevstreet
10-20-2005, 01:08 PM
citanuL,

I'm 84% sure I'm voting for you, however if you can give me the phonetical spelling of "pwned" you have my vote.

Jman28
10-20-2005, 01:10 PM
Until this contest is over, anytime you are gonna delete a thread or post, you should just replace it with a 'Vote for Cit' link.

valenzuela
10-20-2005, 01:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]

cit

[/ QUOTE ]

You defeated commodus thats all it matters. Do i get a special recognition for all the support I gave ???

Manque
10-20-2005, 01:22 PM
Down by 2

tigerite
10-20-2005, 01:31 PM
Up by 2 now..

kevstreet
10-20-2005, 01:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Up by 2 now..

[/ QUOTE ]

C'mon Cit, phonetically spell "pwned" and this race is over.

10-20-2005, 01:55 PM
Up 12!

citanul
10-20-2005, 02:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Up by 2 now..

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

the pronunciation that i use is generally:

p'owned,

though sometimes i drop it and go to powned.

cit

Seth Money
10-20-2005, 02:16 PM
I'm afraid of white people.

But since your from Chicago and my homey. Its all good.

All roads go through Chicago.

Seth

citanul
10-20-2005, 02:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Up by 2 now..

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

the pronunciation that i use is generally:

p'owned,

though sometimes i drop it and go to powned.

cit

[/ QUOTE ]

hm, thinking about the fact that although i like the pronunciation "p'owned" better than the "powned" one, and i still just do the other on terms of laziness, i think i'm realizing why i was never very good at foreign languages.

also, i want to point out how funny i find it that someone voted against me for a good mod because i had been mean to them when they posted a dumb question. it's quite funny, to me.

cit

citanul
10-20-2005, 02:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Seth

[/ QUOTE ]

wait, you're not white? oh man, i guess i hate you.

ps, why do you think i'm white?

cit

kevstreet
10-20-2005, 02:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i like the pronunciation "p'owned" better than the "powned" one

[/ QUOTE ]

I was wondering if there's a "z" somewhere in there?! I think I'm way off.

You're up by 15 buddy (may I call you "buddy"?) Keep pushing for the minority vote. I'll talk w/ Seth and Lori, you work on Yugo and Dali.

citanul
10-20-2005, 02:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You're up by 15 buddy (may I call you "buddy"?) Keep pushing for the minority vote. I'll talk w/ Seth and Lori, you work on Yugo and Dali.

[/ QUOTE ]

so we can get the people who pretend to be black, women, gay, or straight, depending, or ballers, on the internet? odd demographic.

jk

cit

ps: why is it that only yugo actually understands that i'm a grumpy, insane dude who walks around carrying a box while wearing a green cloak?

pooh74
10-20-2005, 02:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Seth

[/ QUOTE ]

wait, you're not white? oh man, i guess i hate you.

ps, why do you think i'm white?

cit

[/ QUOTE ]

you are so white!!

and I pronounce it "pawned"...which almost takes on a new meaning..."I pawned yo a$$ for a dollar!"

citanul
10-20-2005, 02:37 PM
sidetrack: pooh, you live in brooklyn? do you work in the city or anything?

pooh74
10-20-2005, 02:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
sidetrack: pooh, you live in brooklyn? do you work in the city or anything?

[/ QUOTE ]

yes and yes...why? Are you in NYC?

kevstreet
10-20-2005, 02:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
...walks around carrying a box

[/ QUOTE ]

"what's in the box?" - <using my best impersonation of Brad Pitt in Seven>

citanul
10-20-2005, 02:51 PM
i'm in nyc, sort of. i'll be in and out (out tomorrow night, back late monday night. thinking of trying to get together some people for some drinking or maybe, maybe even some eating.

pooh74
10-20-2005, 02:56 PM
I'd be down... shoot me a PM.

Mr_Gordon
10-20-2005, 03:02 PM
Citanul has my vote all the way, I've always considered him firm but fair!

axeshigh
10-20-2005, 03:02 PM
I thought you were a grumpy, insane dude who walks around carrying a box while wearing a brown cloak? /images/graemlins/frown.gif

citanul
10-20-2005, 03:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I thought you were a grumpy, insane dude who walks around carrying a box while wearing a brown cloak? /images/graemlins/frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

brown is so last year. i had it dyed a while back. haven't gotten to take a new picture since then.

c

Seth Money
10-20-2005, 04:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i like the pronunciation "p'owned" better than the "powned" one

[/ QUOTE ]

I was wondering if there's a "z" somewhere in there?! I think I'm way off.

[/ QUOTE ]

Last time I checked Yugo was a brother. Why do you think he has that beautiful white woman as an avatar? We love doves like that. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Cit,

I just figured you were white because of that cloak that you wear, too close to a white sheet if you ask me.

I don't even want to know whats in the box, your already know my opinion on that avatar. [censored] freaks me out man, like you're walk around gathering souls and collecting them. Your a sick sick man. And I guess I have an alliance with you because you have my vote.

Seth

TheNoodleMan
10-20-2005, 05:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

cit

[/ QUOTE ]

You defeated commodus thats all it matters. Do i get a special recognition for all the support I gave ???

[/ QUOTE ]
It is pretty clear that there is a backlash against citanul due to all the gnome accounts (you?) created just to vote for him.
So yeah, way to go!

The Yugoslavian
10-20-2005, 06:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Why do you think he has that beautiful white woman as an avatar? We love doves like that. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Word.

Yugoslav

citanul
10-21-2005, 02:14 AM
yowsa, got is totally pulling away from me here, i don't know if it's possible that i come back from this.

fnord_too
10-21-2005, 12:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
yowsa, got is totally pulling away from me here, i don't know if it's possible that i come back from this.

[/ QUOTE ]

Bump for the people who haven't seen this and the slackers.

citanul
10-21-2005, 03:24 PM
Making a comeback with hours to go? (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=3722700&page=1&view=colla psed&sb=5&o=14&fpart=1)

I fully don't expect to take out McGoT, but you guys are showing up in impressive numbers, especially when this thing isn't on the front page.

Strategically, I would think if the thread itself doesn't get bumped it's more likely that I win, since GoT's more popular in OOTland, and things get buried there. But I haven't got a clue.

c

bluefeet
10-21-2005, 03:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Making a comeback with hours to go? (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=3722700&page=1&view=colla psed&sb=5&o=14&fpart=1)

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Strategically, I would think if the thread itself doesn't get bumped it's more likely that I win, since GoT's more popular in OOTland, and things get buried there. But I haven't got a clue.[/qoute]

[/ QUOTE ]
I think you're right (guilty myself). Especially with the OOT after work gang on the way. VOTE VOTE VOTE - no more bumps maybe

kevstreet
10-21-2005, 03:59 PM
This is closer than the race between Zach Morris and Jessie Spano for class president.

downtown
10-21-2005, 04:08 PM
Paris asked me to post this again... I told her it was redundant, but she smacked me across the face with her ferret.

http://netfiles.uiuc.edu/stava/www/pics/cit.JPG

citanul
10-21-2005, 05:13 PM
alright guys, i'm off to the airport. expect a very late night pile of posting and moderating by me, possibly drunk. it'll be good times.

citanul

skipperbob
10-21-2005, 05:49 PM
I voted 4 Cit; but "FB" is so p.o.'d that he refuses to vote

zipppy
10-21-2005, 07:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
alright guys, i'm off to the airport. expect a very late night pile of posting and moderating by me, possibly drunk. it'll be good times.

citanul

[/ QUOTE ]

^^^ who couldn't vote for a mod like that? ^^^

BUMP.

valenzuela
10-21-2005, 08:16 PM
once the "mod grand final" thread gets left behind, cit will have a huge advanatge...btw he is behind 5 last time i checked, go cit.
( btw Im not using gimmicks here, I only voted with gimmiciks because commodus had the unfair adv. of not doing any moderating at all)

TheNoodleMan
10-21-2005, 08:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
once the "mod grand final" thread gets left behind, cit will have a huge advanatge...btw he is behind 5 last time i checked, go cit.
( btw Im not using gimmicks here, I only voted with gimmiciks because I can't post content)

[/ QUOTE ]
FYP

pergesu
10-21-2005, 08:46 PM
Come on guys he's 3 votes behind start voting!

bluefeet
10-21-2005, 10:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Championship round (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=exchange&Number=3722700&pa ge=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=14&vc=1&fpart=1)

[/ QUOTE ]

down to an hour i believe. 7 behind. time to put him back on top!