PDA

View Full Version : OOT Nazi

meleader2
10-19-2005, 11:02 PM
i mainly post in SSNL (not so much recently because of failure of bisonbison to convert UB hands) but for the most part i enjoy OOT. I enjoy it because it is fun -- or used to be.

The Matt Sklansky post dictates that is is a "loosely moderated" forum. I honestly feel like [censored] is a member of an OOT Gestapo. There was no reason to ban DMACM for his post. I am not saying anything against [censored] himself but maybe this section of 2+2 is straying from Matt's original sticky and an even more original ideal of "Other Other Topics".

There is no need for articulate structure...if a post is bad let it die. Don't ban people for making a horrid post...a lot of us post in other sections as well.

A poster said in response to a [censored] ban that...and i quote..."this isn't your forum", to which another OOT poster responded with "it won't be urs too long if you keep that up". I really think this is spinning out of control. It upsets me greatly, and I will receive several "noone cares what you think" replies and maybe some dissenting opinions, but all in all, if I ever get censored for saying what I want to say on a public forum then so be it.

My opinion is mine and if authority dislikes it they can eff off unless they want to ban me. I'm not attached to this anyway.