PDA

View Full Version : safe deposit boxes in LV poker rooms

10-19-2005, 10:40 PM
Just curious...What are the requirements to have a safe deposit box for your chips/cash in the Bellagio's poker room and what other poker rooms have them?

jz5678
10-20-2005, 01:24 AM
I had 1 at wynn. No mininum, but $100 deposit required. P.S., don't lose your reciept, cuz thats a big hassle. Oh yea, The Orleans also has it, i think its a $50 deposit there.

cpitt398
10-20-2005, 04:58 AM
I have one at the Bellagio but not at the poker room. It is right next to the main cage. I just went in there and asked and they asked if I had a line of credit (i.e. high roller). I said no, then they asked if I was a poker player, to which I said yes. They said ok and gave me one right away. 100 dollar deposit, nothing else.

On my last visit I looked at the back of the log u sign and it said Pete OK'd it. I asked who Pete was and they said the Poker room supervisor. I don't even know who he is.

So if you are like me, and don't play in the highest limit games, and just want to keep money out of your bank account, this might be your best option.

10-20-2005, 06:11 AM
I have one at Wynn also. There is a $75 drilling fee if you lose your key so don't. You will get the $100 deposit back when you close out your box so just keep the desposit receipt in the box because you will need that to get your $100 back. I think you have to make 6 transactions either a quarter or a month as a minimum requirement to keep the box.

10-20-2005, 10:35 AM
If you're staying at the Bellagio, not just playing in their poker room, the safe in your room should be fine. That's what I did when I was there a few months ago. You will also be able to avoid having to keep up with the recipts that are required for a box at the poker room.

10-20-2005, 12:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
If you're staying at the Bellagio, not just playing in their poker room, the safe in your room should be fine. That's what I did when I was there a few months ago. You will also be able to avoid having to keep up with the recipts that are required for a box at the poker room.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just put the receipts in the box.