PDA

View Full Version : NFL Torrents

MarkL444
10-19-2005, 08:48 PM
For any of you who want to watch every game you can download them here. Not sure if this was posted already but figured I'd post anyways just incase.

http://tanzed.no-ip.info:6969/index.html

These are short versions of the games. It shows every play but removes all the dead time in between. So about one second after a play is dead the next play snaps. It does show multiple camera angles and replays of key plays though.

Enjoy and please seed!

Soul Daddy
10-19-2005, 08:50 PM
Are these the < 30 min games shown on DirecTV's Short Cuts? Those are fantastic.

MarkL444
10-19-2005, 08:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Are these the < 30 min games shown on DirecTV's Short Cuts? Those are fantastic.

[/ QUOTE ]

yes

TheRover
10-19-2005, 08:54 PM
For whatever reason I can't watch those things. I've got no time to concentrate or consider what just happened.

I believe demonoid has every Jets game this season. Full versions.

MarkL444
10-19-2005, 08:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
For whatever reason I can't watch those things. I've got no time to concentrate or consider what just happened.

I believe demonoid has every Jets game this season. Full versions.

[/ QUOTE ]

its weird at first, but you get used to it. i would of course rather watch the whole game, but that would just take too long to dl.

TheRover
10-19-2005, 09:05 PM
If anyone knows a place that has complete classic NFL of college games or anything like that...that would rock.

I've ran across a few dead ones here and there.

UncleRemus
10-19-2005, 10:17 PM
I was JUST wondering if these were out there the other day! As someone without the ability to get Direct TV, this is EXTREMELY huge to me.

A thousand thank you's,
Remus