PDA

View Full Version : Stars Chip Set Question

Etric
10-19-2005, 07:29 PM
Are these good chips? How about the cards? I don't really need them but I am accumulating a lot of FPP and I don't know what to spend them on. I don't like poker clothes. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

Rasputin
10-19-2005, 10:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Are these good chips? How about the cards? I don't really need them but I am accumulating a lot of FPP and I don't know what to spend them on. I don't like poker clothes. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

They have FPP satellites to just about every major tournament, why don't you try those?

Or order every damn book and put 'em up on ebay.

TobDog
10-19-2005, 11:54 PM
Chips are good, they are the same ones you can get at PSO, they have the PS logo on one side, you get 2 decks of the PS cards(they are narrow) some cut cards(that match the cards size) dealer and blind buttons, I believe its worth it, but I suck at tourneys, so take that for whatever its worth.

tobdog

Prodigy
10-20-2005, 02:16 AM
i also got an official pokerstars gum and rubberband. the chip set is nice to have around if you have an abundance of fpps. If you don't like the PS logo on the chips, don't worry. With much use, the logos will eventually wear itself out.

lighterjobs
10-20-2005, 02:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]

They have FPP satellites to just about every major tournament, why don't you try those?

[/ QUOTE ]

the only decent way to spend stars fpp.