PDA

View Full Version : environmentalism / global warming

03-03-2002, 07:04 AM
just let me say up front, im painting a picture here, not building an a->b->c->d, etc. so youre going to have to do some thinking.

heres a link about global warming. what do i think about it? i think its politics and not science. what is the science? i dont know, but lets look at the evidence and go from there, not try to gerrymander the results.

http://www.gilder.com/amspec/gilderarchives/June01/frontBaliunasint.htm

heres a few links about how private property rights are being eroded, through the use of environmental laws. note that these environmental laws pretty much trump everything, constititional rights, etc.

http://www.thenewamerican.com/tna/1999/10-25-99/vo15no22_property.htm

http://thenewamerican.com/tna/2001/03-12-2001/vo17no06_property.htm

http://thenewamerican.com/tna/2001/09-10-2001/vo17no19_klamath.htm

heres a link about how (well meaning i guess) environmental laws can fraudulauntly be used. note that theres no checks/ balances. this is a pretty watered down link to this story, you can probably find others. by the way, im pretty sure that the government biologists guilty here didnt face any penalties at all.

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/editorialsopinion/134379971_lynxed19.html

and here is a story that i previously posted on this forum about how all of these crazy laws work out in real life. people die. this too is a pretty watered down version, you can probably better info if you search around.

http://archives.seattletimes.nwsource.com/cgi-bin/texis.cgi/web/vortex/display?slug=fishfire01m&date=20010801

brad

03-03-2002, 07:15 AM
Didn't the last eruption of Mt. Pinatubo put more CO2 into the atmosphere than all of previous human activity?

03-03-2002, 07:29 AM
heard something like that.

by the way, it took me like 15 minutes to put my post together. i wanted to make a general point. i searched key terms that would find things that i remembered. i posted the links.

its not a good argument. its not really an argument at all. im just saying look, this environmentalism thing is not a thing in itself, its part of a communistic takeover of our society.

(pretty strong there. in england they have mandatory tracking in (all new) automobiles (and all cars period by like 2004 or something) and are going to charge drivers by the mile. ( i think HDPM posted this). legislation is already drawn up in the US as an eventuality. so so much for freedom of travel. things like that. thats what i mean. come on guys, all over the news theyre telling us we all need to get an implantable microchip. )

yeah, im all over the map. bottom line. government wants our guns. they want to give us implantable microchips. they want to do away with our borders (look at NAFTA and GATT and how it is supposed to evolve, look at mexicos president fox and what hes been saying, look at what our government has been saying, etc.), they want to ship out all our jobs and technology (bush authorized selling latest supercomputers to china a few months ago, not to even mention what clinton gave them), etc.

give me a break.

brad

03-03-2002, 08:04 AM
in some cities, if you water your lawn on the wrong day, your neighbors are encouraged to report you so you can recieve a civil citation ( a fine).

how american.

brad

03-03-2002, 08:08 AM
dont miss this. coming soon for your kids.

'It's Official: 'Diversity' Includes Sex-with-Children and Sex-with-Animals '

http://www.massnews.com/601ed.htm

brad

03-03-2002, 10:10 AM
"Singer bases his argument on the fact that bestiality has always existed in the world, and therefore it must be normal."

Murder has always existed. Its man's first sin. So murder is right? There's a statute of limitations on what is right and wrong? So if I do something long enough, it makes it right?

Sex with an animal is not consenting. Its abuse. Its abusive to feed your dog "human" food, high in fat content, or chocolate and/or to let your dog eat as much of it as it wants.

To feel its ok for an adult to have sex with a child is even worse. If you asked 10000 psychologists if they think its healthy, for either party, 9999 would say NO! They'd say its the worst kind of abuse a child can endure.

For any professor or educater to teach this to a student as the "right" or "normal" behavior, is so morally irresponsible. From a psychologist stand point, I'd be inclinded to say, these people feel this way cause they are into this kind of behavior themselves. They want to justify themselves by saying its right and normal.

03-03-2002, 10:58 AM
well, these are the people who want your guns.

these are the national 'elite'.

get a rope.

brad

03-03-2002, 12:57 PM
That was S02 Sulfur dioxide. All active volcanos emit a consant amount of this gas all the time and when they erupt a VERY large amount goes into the Atmosphere. The eruption of Mt. Pin-a-tube-O lower the earths average temperature for One Year.

- Zeno

03-03-2002, 02:48 PM
I don't get it. You are in favor of terrorism, yet don't believe in conservation. Well, Saddam is in faver of biological warfare. You have 2 things in common.

03-03-2002, 02:49 PM
'You are in favor of terrorism'

lets see support for that.

scum.

brad

03-03-2002, 03:52 PM
Murder has always existed. Its man's first sin. So murder is right? There's a statute of limitations on what is right and wrong? So if I do something long enough, it makes it right?

There is no statute of limitations on murder, since we consider it to be the ultimate wrong.

To feel its ok for an adult to have sex with a child is even worse. If you asked 10,000 psychobabblers if they think its healthy, for either party, 9999 would say NO!

An eighteen-year-old is considered an adult in this country, a sixteen-year-old is considered a child, legally. I'm sure 9999 psychobabblers would say no problem to them engaging in the horrizontal mambo.

From a psychobabblers stand point, I'd be inclinded to say, these people feel this way cause they are into this kind of behavior themselves. They want to justify themselves by saying its right and normal.

Wackball theorists, you gotta love'em.

03-03-2002, 09:16 PM
It shows incredible immaturity to copy parts of my posts and to "edit" certain words.

Who considers murder to be the ultimate sin? You? God? What if I don't believe in you or God? Fact is, you missed my point completely. If you're going to reply to posts, show a little bit more intelligence.

A 16 year old, is not considered a child. Not even legally. See, a child, by definition, can be any age. You know what I meant, yet you think that you can twist the words to make your own point. You made no point here. Not in anything you responded to.

And like I had said, if someone is going to defend sex with children, (Children being under the age of legal consent, in every state, which would make it 13 (16 is legal in over half of the US states).) I'm inclinded to think that they either engage in such an activity, or fantasy about it. Don't defend a child molester. You can talk about murder being the ultimate sin, but child abuse is a gift that keeps on giving, throughout the victim's entire life.

03-03-2002, 09:42 PM
It's the coward Springfield again. Just ignore him.

The first few links are all to conservative news organizations, so the news you're having us read is biased. Not that it doesn't make any sense, mind you. Science is never going to be proven fully. The best we can do is come up with theories and then test those theories. Gravity is one. Does it really exist? Probably. The Lynx and 30 mile fire stories are extreme examples of idiocy. I think that if we took the conservative viewpoint and the liberal viewpoint and averaged them, we'd be closer to the truth. I wouldn't discount the messages, I'd realize that the story was probably written with an agenda behind it. For every conservative report you come up with, I can counter with a liberal report. It wouldn't prove anything, though.

03-04-2002, 12:52 AM
ill bet youre for gun confiscation, too.

you'll never get my guns /images/smile.gif

brad

03-04-2002, 08:55 AM
Springfield a coward? I don't think so. He's had the guts to expose Chris ALger's self professed ties to organized crime. Who is it that defends internet poker moe than anyone else? People with associations to organized criminals.

If you aren't Chris Alger, then please tell us your real name. An anonymous ALger is still an Alger.

03-04-2002, 02:35 PM
If you are a psychologist, then please explain to us why Brad sees communists crawling out of the woodwork.

03-04-2002, 04:11 PM
I'd say its paranoia caused by the media.

03-04-2002, 06:11 PM
well i say communist but i really mean centralized control, limited freedom, etc.

but if you look at the goals of world communism we are getting closer.

also use the word communist to denote groups like feminists.

also any group that wants our guns.

brad

03-05-2002, 06:42 AM
ripdog: "I wouldn't discount the messages, I'd realize that the story was probably written with an agenda behind it"

What disturbs me about ANYONE writing ANY story and slanting it to support an agenda is that this just steers everyone that much farther away from the truth. Why can't ppl just write the facts. Deliberately slanting a story to support an agenda is scumbucketry in my opinion regardless of which side someone is on. Also let me take this opportunity to slam anyone whose personal opinions on factual matters are colored more than say 10% by emotional considerations.