PDA

View Full Version : How to answer this common girl question??

JMP300z
10-19-2005, 05:42 PM
"what are you thinking right now"

Why must girls always ask this right after we hook up and lying there. I mean seriously. Usually im just totally relaxed and not a thought through my head. So when i answer honestly...nothing. Its never good enough.

-JP

diebitter
10-19-2005, 05:43 PM
"How lucky I am"

Next

deacsoft
10-19-2005, 05:45 PM
swimming pools

jaydub
10-19-2005, 05:47 PM
I like tacos?

seriously this post is [censored] weak

TheNoodleMan
"I wonder if coctail umbrellas are made by hand?"

CCovington
How bout when they say "tell me a story?"

JMP300z
10-19-2005, 05:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
"I wonder if coctail umbrellas are made by hand?"

[/ QUOTE ]

damn...are they?

dtbog
10-19-2005, 05:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I have never been asked this in the situation as you described it.

However, this is typically a question that girls ask when the guy has acted strangely for some reason, or is obviously using her for sex. One of the two is probably true.

MrWookie47
10-19-2005, 05:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I hate that question. You know, I think my response from now on will be, "I'm thinking about how much I hate that question."

dtbog
10-19-2005, 05:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

this is far more normal

tell them a [censored] story

10-19-2005, 05:54 PM
That has to be the best answer /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Or one could always say "Im thinking about how I will get home the fastest"

10-19-2005, 05:54 PM
"If I wanted you to know, I would have told you."

SL__72
10-19-2005, 05:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
5. Someone creating a good thread is not license for you to make countless and much worse knock off threads.

[/ QUOTE ]

Blarg
10-19-2005, 05:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

this is far more normal

tell them a [censored] story

[/ QUOTE ]

This one weirds me out. Guess they want to take a time travel trip back to when they were little and daddy told them stories, or something. Seems bizarre coming from an adult, though.

cdxx
10-19-2005, 06:02 PM
"i am not thinking anything. i am just waiting the appropriate sixty seconds before falling asleep."

spamuell
10-19-2005, 06:10 PM
"God it's going to be embarassing when we bump into each other tomorrow and I don't remember your name."

JMP300z
10-19-2005, 06:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I have never been asked this in the situation as you described it.

However, this is typically a question that girls ask when the guy has acted strangely for some reason, or is obviously using her for sex. One of the two is probably true.

[/ QUOTE ]

Every girl ive ever been w/ (excluding times we were to drunk to think coherently) has asked me this question.

Other than you not having been w/ a girl, I cant think of any explanation for this phenomenon.

But good points.

-JP

JMP300z
10-19-2005, 06:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
5. Someone creating a good thread is not license for you to make countless and much worse knock off threads.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

just 1.

-JP

countless

mslif
10-19-2005, 06:23 PM
How old are the girls you are dating?

M2d
10-19-2005, 06:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Reggie: Jack, tell me a story
Jack: [censored] you
Reggie: that's my favorite story

JMP300z
10-19-2005, 06:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

19-24

LethalRose
10-19-2005, 06:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

what are you trying to get at?

BobboFitos
[ QUOTE ]
"God it's going to be embarassing when we bump into each other tomorrow and I don't remember your name."

[/ QUOTE ]

lollllll

"Whether or not ill be able to steal a twenty out of your purse when I sneak out in the middle of the night"

mslif
10-19-2005, 06:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

what are you trying to get at?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well I was wondering if he dated younger girls who are maybe a little flackier and not very mature. I mean that's one of the dumbest question.ever.

DarkForceRising
10-19-2005, 06:30 PM
I'd tell her I was wondering why was SpearsBrittiny banned from the OTT, why I didn't get a Party reload offer this month and if D. Sklansy got a date with the Overstock.com chick yet.

LethalRose
10-19-2005, 06:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Well I was wondering if he dated younger girls who are maybe a little flackier and not very mature. I mean that's one of the dumbest question.ever.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats what i was thinking however Ive been asked this question by older girls who are not flacky, im still not sure why they ask it.

mslif
10-19-2005, 06:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats what i was thinking however Ive been asked this question by older girls who are not flacky, im still not sure why they ask it.

[/ QUOTE ]

IMO, some girls do not know how to handle silence. It is awkward to them, they feel insecure and they think something is wrong so they ask stupid questions like that.

gorie
10-19-2005, 06:33 PM
the only time i've said this was after saying something important where a response is expected and i get nothing. and even after asking it's usuaully just an "i dunno" followed by me giving him his line so he doesn't ruin the whole movie.

nomadtla
10-19-2005, 06:43 PM
"[censored] did I lock my keys in the car cause I wanted you so much." This followed by mild worry then putting on your clothes quick to "Go check". -car door slams --- sound of screeching tires as a car peels out ---

LethalRose
10-19-2005, 06:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]

IMO, some girls do not know how to handle silence. It is awkward to them, they feel insecure and they think something is wrong so they ask stupid questions like that.

[/ QUOTE ]

I didnt even think of this. whats so ackward about silence? silence is good

mslif
10-19-2005, 06:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I didnt even think of this. whats so ackward about silence? silence is good

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree.
I have met a lot of people who are uncomfortable with it though, they have to keep making small talks and ask random questions. No idea why, I am not that type of person. I just know that it drives me nuts.

10-19-2005, 07:54 PM
"Im glad I havent had an outbreak in awhile. Thank you Valtrex."

DiamondDave
10-21-2005, 03:15 AM
"Shhhhhhh!"

oreogod
10-21-2005, 08:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Never been asked this question, as 90 percent of the time they are in the same boat Im in...calm, relaxed, not a damn thought in the world.

If I was ever asked right after, Id figure there was some business that didnt get done. Why would a girl ask this anyway, the guy just got laid...hes probably thinking happy thoughts and if he does answer it will be with nothing, here are some examples:

1."I dont know"
2."stuff"
3."wtf do u think, I just [censored] your pussy"
4."wanna get high?"

For your question:
But my answer is to not answer. Unless I was ready to go for the third time in which u just roll over and boom. I think either of those are huge compliments (well if shes smart and asking, if shes stupid u are just [censored] her again because shes there and youd rather [censored] her again than listening to to whatever bullshit she wants to talk about that u have no intrest in).

JihadOnTheRiver
10-21-2005, 09:01 AM
ummmmm....really?

Blarg
10-21-2005, 09:17 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Guys too. It's a mark of insecurity. They think something's wrong. Often this is a kind of low self esteem, reading the negative(about themselves) into situations that are neutral. Or even good, really. One of the marks of a good relationship is when you can be silent and still comfortable with each other. When you don't feel the need to entertain each other and know you don't have to constantly reassure each other. It's nice when you don't feel like you have to be "on" all the time.

oreogod
10-21-2005, 09:25 AM
Just going to say its a mark of insecurity. Not hard to fathom, so I figured someone else brought it up. This thread was mentioned in IRC:

TStoneMBD: youre supposed to say something about appreciating the fact youre with them
TStoneMBD: if you love them then its easy
TStoneMBD: otherwise you just gotta say something like im just thinking about how lucky i am im with you
ME : Im way to casanova for oratory bedroom talk, [censored] words, [censored] grammar...etc, who cares if they want to hear about the sun and the moon...there are much better ways imo
ME: that dont involve words if I may add
ME: save words for when u are trying to get into their pants
TStoneMBD: im good with words
ME: so am i
ME: way goot

jakethebake
10-21-2005, 09:36 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Guys too. It's a mark of insecurity. They think something's wrong. Often this is a kind of low self esteem, reading the negative(about themselves) into situations that are neutral. Or even good, really. One of the marks of a good relationship is when you can be silent and still comfortable with each other. When you don't feel the need to entertain each other and know you don't have to constantly reassure each other. It's nice when you don't feel like you have to be "on" all the time.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is a very good post, Blarg. I've done this. It's funny because when you just really like talking to someone you want to talk to them a lot. That's not insecurity. But if you talk too much, push too hard and they pull away, you push harder because you become a little insecure about what's going on. I'm secure enough to admit I've become insecure like this at times. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

You're 100% right. Sometimes silence is good. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Bluffoon
10-21-2005, 10:37 AM
"If I wanted you to know what I am thinking Peg, i'd be talking."

Al Bundy

gorie
10-21-2005, 12:37 PM
what does it mean if i am insecure and like silence ?

Blarg
10-21-2005, 01:37 PM
It means it's time to post on OOT.

Dominic
10-21-2005, 01:38 PM
"quadratic equations"

this usually shuts 'em up.

PokerGoblin
10-21-2005, 01:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
swimming pools

[/ QUOTE ]

God dammit!!! I thought I was the only one who said that.