PDA

View Full Version : I've had Stanzee on ignore this whole time......

lacky
10-19-2005, 05:32 PM
since about his 3rd post i read, am I missing anything worthwhile. BTW, you cant answer this Stanzee, for obvioes reasons.

Steve

MegaBet
10-19-2005, 05:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
since about his 3rd post i read, am I missing anything worthwhile. BTW, you cant answer this Stanzee, for obvioes reasons.

Steve

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, not unless you want to better understand what goes through the heads of fishy players.

SCfuji
10-19-2005, 05:34 PM
unignore him, read his posts, then ignore him again? but im confused why you want to know what hes posting if you are ignoring him... /images/graemlins/confused.gif /images/graemlins/confused.gif

splashpot
10-19-2005, 05:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Steve

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, not unless you want to better understand what goes through the heads of fishy players.

[/ QUOTE ]
I don't think he's a fishy player. Honestly. I think he's a player who makes stupid posts to get attention. I think his aim is to get a rise out of everyone and you guys always fall for it.

MegaBet
10-19-2005, 05:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Steve

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I don't think he's a fishy player. Honestly. I think he's a player who makes stupid posts to get attention. I think his aim is to get a rise out of everyone and you guys always fall for it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah, we don't give him the rise he craves. He must have been picked on at school to open himself up for this abuse. He'll get old soon and people will start to not reply to his awful posts. But in the meantime, we're all just enjoying nailing this tool to the wall :grin

lacky
10-19-2005, 05:45 PM
ok, that's all i needed to hear, I dont have time for that.

Steve

splashpot
10-19-2005, 05:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Nah, we don't give him the rise he craves

[/ QUOTE ]
Dude, how can you say this. You respond to every post he makes. This is what he wants.

MegaBet
10-19-2005, 05:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Nah, we don't give him the rise he craves

[/ QUOTE ]
Dude, how can you say this. You respond to every post he makes. This is what he wants.

[/ QUOTE ]

I take my small pleasures wherever I can get them /images/graemlins/grin.gif And he's an easy target.

GtrHtr
10-19-2005, 07:10 PM
I've narrowed it down to these posters on the gimmick account:

1. PhillS - been missing a while. Goes to school somewhere near Chester I think.
2. Lorinda - Seriously doubt it. Milton Keynes, close to London, but not that close.
3. MegaBet - London based?

10-19-2005, 07:11 PM
STANZEE STINKS OF POO

MegaBet
10-19-2005, 07:12 PM
I can assure you it's not me.

Freudian
10-19-2005, 07:17 PM
He is on my ignore list. Judging by the topic names of his posts I doubt very much I am missing anything. A troll who tries too hard is just tedious.

skipperbob
10-19-2005, 07:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]

1. PhillS - been missing a while. Goes to school somewhere near Chester I think.
2. Lorinda - Seriously doubt it. Milton Keynes, close to London, but not that close.

[/ QUOTE ]

Could be a troll account belonging to "ForumBot" /images/graemlins/confused.gif

Gomez22
10-19-2005, 07:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
since about his 3rd post i read, am I missing anything worthwhile.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not unless you:

A. Read at a 2nd grade level
B. Want to laugh at arrogant 14 year old goofballs
C. Have trouble understanding what's wrong with the youth today

If none of those apply, then you're not missing a damn thing....

Maulik
10-19-2005, 07:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
ok, that's all i needed to hear, I dont have time for that.

Steve

[/ QUOTE ]

the moment you blocked him, I followed suit.

thanks, sir.

stanzee
10-19-2005, 08:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
STANZEE STINKS OF POO

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol, and who said the posts on 2+2 are getting worse?

lorinda
10-19-2005, 08:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It isn't me.

Lori

unreal_nh
10-20-2005, 01:23 AM
hey stanzee i heard that you had a blog... could you give me the address? thanks.

MegaBet
10-20-2005, 10:27 AM
[ QUOTE ]
hey stanzee i heard that you had a blog... could you give me the address? thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

If I started reading a stanzee blog, I think my eyes would bleed.