PDA

View Full Version : 'Whose line is it anyway' Hilarious Vid

10-19-2005, 03:50 PM
With Richard Simmons

Link (http://www.heavy.com/heavy.php?videoPath=../content/carnage/flash_video/whosline)

Shajen
10-19-2005, 03:52 PM
Richard Simmons makes me angry.

So fake, so flaming.

UGH.

I'd vagina punch him.

Lazymeatball
10-19-2005, 04:00 PM
"Hey look, I'm a really gay no talent attention whore! everyone look at how gay I am."

I thought it was pretty funny after Hurrican Katrina how Richard Simmons felt the need to go on tv and cry about how his brother was down in Mississippi, and then it turned out his brother had evacuated and was perfectly safe.

Matt Williams
10-19-2005, 06:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
With Richard Simmons

Link (http://www.heavy.com/heavy.php?videoPath=../content/carnage/flash_video/whosline)

[/ QUOTE ]

I saw the episode when it came out on TV. Never before has a TV show made me laugh so hard that I had tears coming down my face and hyperventilating. And it's only that one episode w/ Simmons.

Freakin
10-19-2005, 06:43 PM
That's fantastic

Dudd
10-19-2005, 07:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
"Hey look, I'm a really gay no talent attention whore! everyone look at how gay I am."

I thought it was pretty funny after Hurrican Katrina how Richard Simmons felt the need to go on tv and cry about how his brother was down in Mississippi, and then it turned out his brother had evacuated and was perfectly safe.

[/ QUOTE ]

I saw him on one of those entertainment news shows touring New Orleans after Katrina, and I have to say, very few things are funnier than Richard Simmons crying in a sparkling tank top and short shorts.

partygirluk
10-19-2005, 07:16 PM
I guess the American sense of humour must be v. different to ours. The studio/panel seemed to thing that was the funniest thing ever, and I sadly I didn't. (But I only know Richard Simmons from his Simpsons appearance, so might be missing out on a lot).

bwana devil
10-19-2005, 07:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

that sounds hilarious! Do you know of any other instances of people on tv crying because they were unsure if their close family members were still alive? Then we, the viewing audience, have the luxury of finding out that the person was found living. That's comedy gold. /images/graemlins/confused.gif

MrWookie47
10-19-2005, 07:35 PM
I can't say Richard Simmons makes me laugh all that much. He's a one trick pony, and that one, sparkly, gay trick isn't all that great. However:

[ QUOTE ]
Never before has a TV show made me laugh so hard that I had tears coming down my face and hyperventilating. And it's only that one episode w/ Simmons.

[/ QUOTE ]

Warik
10-19-2005, 07:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I guess the American sense of humour must be astronomically superior to our lack thereof.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP =)

10-19-2005, 07:52 PM
lmfao, im glad im not wayne brady

SossMan
10-19-2005, 09:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I guess the American sense of humour must be v. different to ours. The studio/panel seemed to thing that was the funniest thing ever, and I sadly I didn't. (But I only know Richard Simmons from his Simpsons appearance, so might be missing out on a lot).

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, i didn't think it was that funny. not nearly as funny as the crowd and drew carry thought it was.

Cancer Merchant
10-19-2005, 09:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
lmfao, im glad im not wayne brady

[/ QUOTE ]

Does Wayne Brady have to choke a bitch?

Peter666
10-19-2005, 09:25 PM
Whenever I see Richard Simmons, I think of Daniel Negreanu.

pudley4
10-19-2005, 09:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Clive Anderson >>>>>>> Drew Carey

tonypaladino
10-19-2005, 10:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You also have to think about the context, our Who's Line is considered "family entertainment" and doesn't generally have any type of sexual humor other than vauge allusions.

kyro
10-20-2005, 01:04 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It's very different. I have never laughed at the English versios of WLIIA.

EMcWilliams
10-20-2005, 01:06 AM
Ha, Colin and Brad are coming to my school this weekend.....nice

siccjay
10-20-2005, 01:09 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, i didn't think it was that funny. not nearly as funny as the crowd and drew carry thought it was.

[/ QUOTE ]

I imagine it would have been much funnier in person, especially if you know the guys that had to deal with Richard, and you didn't.

jokerthief
10-20-2005, 01:17 AM
[ QUOTE ]
This one's wet.

[/ QUOTE ]

Best part by far.

Vavavoom
10-20-2005, 02:42 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Clive Anderson >>>>>>> Drew Carey

[/ QUOTE ]

DarkForceRising
10-20-2005, 02:50 AM
This reminds me of the forced laughter of the Dean Martin roasts. Improv sucks- not funny.

Lazymeatball
10-20-2005, 08:24 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

that sounds hilarious! Do you know of any other instances of people on tv crying because they were unsure if their close family members were still alive? Then we, the viewing audience, have the luxury of finding out that the person was found living. That's comedy gold. /images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

His brother had been contacted fairly quickly, so Simmons was assured that he was okay. he just felt the need to go on national tv on a multi part series to cry like a big over the hill queen. You obviously are not familiar with the story.

imported_The Vibesman
10-20-2005, 10:02 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You know, I like 'em both. Clive and Drew are totally different, Clive has the superiority thing going (esp. w/ the American panelists) and Drew's self-depricating.

What I miss about the British one is Tony Slattery, I thought he was the funniest mf'er on the show.

Vavavoom
10-20-2005, 10:04 AM
[ QUOTE ]
What I miss about the British one is Tony Slattery, I thought he was the funniest mf'er on the show

[/ QUOTE ]

Whilst he was amusing, Colin Mockery & Ryan Stiles are streets ahead of him !

imported_The Vibesman
10-20-2005, 10:09 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
What I miss about the British one is Tony Slattery, I thought he was the funniest mf'er on the show

[/ QUOTE ]

Whilst he was amusing, Colin Mockery & Ryan Stiles are streets ahead of him !

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, yeah, everyone says that. I liked Tony's manic style. Plus I see so much of Mockrie and Stiles on the US version.

pudley4
10-20-2005, 10:28 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You know, I like 'em both. Clive and Drew are totally different, Clive has the superiority thing going (esp. w/ the American panelists) and Drew's self-depricating.

[/ QUOTE ]

Drew isn't very creative though - everything is worth 1000 pts, and most of the time his jokes are too obvious.

[ QUOTE ]
What I miss about the British one is Tony Slattery, I thought he was the funniest mf'er on the show.

[/ QUOTE ]

The funniest part about Tony was that every show there would be a part where he messed up/stumbled/lost his train of thought (especially during the "marching" skits). He always seemed to be a step below everyone else on the show in terms of improv talent, and I think his struggles made him funny.